FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now seeking players: Second Sunrise Over Lost Vegas

5 posters

Go down

Now seeking players: Second Sunrise Over Lost Vegas Empty Now seeking players: Second Sunrise Over Lost Vegas

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:30 pm

This is a thread in the intermediate section that Eternity and myself are both in. I started it but for some reason or the other it's gone dead. It apparently made RP of the month at some point but we need new people. It kind of ground to a halt for some reason or the other and I'd like to see it revived. We can start over if need be since it didn't go very far.

Back to top Go down

Now seeking players: Second Sunrise Over Lost Vegas Empty Re: Now seeking players: Second Sunrise Over Lost Vegas

Post by Twoface_ecafowT Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Hey, I'm still here! I was just waiting for an update. I wanted to get more info on where you were going with the dead bodies before I made my post. It might be nice to have some new faces, but you can count me in.
Twoface_ecafowT
Twoface_ecafowT
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Now seeking players: Second Sunrise Over Lost Vegas Empty Re: Now seeking players: Second Sunrise Over Lost Vegas

Post by Fluff Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:00 pm

What, no honorable mention for me? I kept posting to the bitter end, I'll have you know. >_>
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:20 am

Ok, incoming magic trick.

*rolls up sleeves* See? Nothing up my sleeves and then...PRESTO!!!

*lack-luster poof sound*

Moved to Casual Interest Checks! Huzzah!
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:29 pm

>>
I would have liked to join, but when I first came here it looked dead.
Now I'm worried it might be a bit late in the game. *shuffles feet and looks down because of her new kid-ness*
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:04 pm

I actually thought you were gone Fluffball, but I'd like some posters, PLEASE. Very Happy. And Inerio just check out the OOC and IC threads, we're not too far in actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:06 pm

: D <----(it's large in real life. Hmm, that's what he said)
Awsome! I'll go plot out my character. I already have a rough idea. Still, I like to draw profile pictures so my character may take a bit. I'll see ya in the OOC.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 pm

I WAS THE LAST ONE TO POST. HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN GONE? >_>
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Actually Fluff, I WAS THE LAST ONE TO POST. Go check and see, I'm dead effing serious ;P
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Sure, two weeks after my last post. >_>
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Kiss my ass Fluff, I'm right you're wrong. Razz Love you babe Wink Teeheeeheeeee
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down