FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like a bullet to the brain, I'll make you go i n s a n e

2 posters

Go down

Like a bullet to the brain, I'll make you go i n s a n e Empty Like a bullet to the brain, I'll make you go i n s a n e

Post by xkuramaxhieix Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:28 pm

outside, inside out, it's livin' la vida loca~!

I think that's how the song goes. << Oh well.

Anyways, I've got two plot ideas that're swirling in my brain. Strangely enough, one's hetero and one's malexmale.

So, here's the hetero one

A high school girl whom has been searching for the 'perfect' boyfriend thinks she may have found it in the cute bad boy in her class. He just transferred to school amidst a firestorm of rumors that he's been in jail, killed someone and done dangerous things. Does the girl care? Nope! She's delusional with the hope that he is going to be her boyfriend, her one and only love. He's not her first love, but he's her type. However, as she gets closer to him, startling truths are revealed. She finds that just because he's perfect for her, doesn't always mean the guy will want her back. This roleplay will be a tale of friendship, of love, broken hearts, and pain.

I'd be playing the guy for this one, so be amazed!

Here's the homosexual plot

Heartbreak, pain, ostracision. He's experienced all of this, and while it has made him used to pain, he isn't jaded. He's ostracized by everyone in the small private highschool, and the only one he can rely on is his best friend in the school. Sure his best friend is straight, or so he thinks, which makes it easier for him to cry on the shoulder when he needs it, but the best friend is hurting for his friend too and wants to comfort him. However, he's too much of a coward and doesn't want to be ostracized, so all he can do is watch and comfort his friend. Yet one day his friend starts getting bullied. The best friend watches, hating himself for not having the courage to help his friend. One day it goes to far and he ends up in the hospital. The guilt increases, causing the best friend to make a stand against the school and the bullies. The bullies for sending his best friend and crush to the hospital, the school for wanting to kick the guy out for his 'disease' and 'causing unrest within the school'. The best friend is determined now, to prove to his crush in the hospital that he really cares for the other and wants more than just friendship.

I'd like to play the ostracized kid please. So, any takers for either of the two plots?

xkuramaxhieix
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Like a bullet to the brain, I'll make you go i n s a n e Empty Re: Like a bullet to the brain, I'll make you go i n s a n e

Post by Resurrection Vic Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

I can be a taker on the hetero post. I'm rather weak with males...they always come of static and overly masculine or frail little efiminte things...either way, their unrealistic.

What do you think?

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Like a bullet to the brain, I'll make you go i n s a n e Empty Re: Like a bullet to the brain, I'll make you go i n s a n e

Post by xkuramaxhieix Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Uhm.... I said I'd be the guy for the hetero plot. xD
I dunno if you understood that, so I'm just making sure you did. ^^

xkuramaxhieix
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Resurrection Vic Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:38 pm

That's why I said I'd do the hetero plot. I was pointing out that I play females because of my male failure.

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xkuramaxhieix Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Ohhhh. Okay.

Sorry, I got confused.. DX

After a long day at work, it doesn't make me the sharpest tool in the box.

Anyways, cool. So, I guess I can start the roleplay, or you can. Any preferences?

xkuramaxhieix
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Resurrection Vic Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:42 pm

You can start it. Have you read my PM?

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xkuramaxhieix Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:46 pm

Yes I saw your PM and I will indeed start. Very Happy

xkuramaxhieix
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down