FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from the Far-off Reaches of my Brain!

+5
quakernuts
Ethereal
Silvan Arrow
Eternity
Applepoisoneer
9 posters

Go down

Greetings from the Far-off Reaches of my Brain! Empty Greetings from the Far-off Reaches of my Brain!

Post by Applepoisoneer Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:12 pm

hey everyone, I'm Applepoisoneer!

I don't know how many of you migrated here from RPGW, but this looked like a fantastic place to write and meet/be new people. The rules are fair and the board looks great. Plus, I love how the anacronym (sp) for the site is relative to it's name... I know... I'm weird. You'll learn to love me for it if you don't already.
ut I'm
I look forward to rping with each and every one of you; probably beause I haven't met you yet. But I'm sure you're all awsome.
Take care
Applepoisoneer
Applepoisoneer
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Far-off Reaches of my Brain! Empty Re: Greetings from the Far-off Reaches of my Brain!

Post by Eternity Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:13 pm

I recall you! You're a very good roleplayer, I'm excited to see you out on the field! Welcome to FOG!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Far-off Reaches of my Brain! Empty Re: Greetings from the Far-off Reaches of my Brain!

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Welcome to FOG! Any friend of Eternity's is surely welcomed here! This is definitely the right place for high-quality role-plays with some pretty awesome people. The rest of the welcome wagon should be along shortly, so for now I'll just wish you fun times in the swirling mists!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:30 pm

I'm awesome... I'm awesome... I'm awesome...

GAHHH!!! I just can't picture myself being awesome! Razz

anyways,

Welcome fruit poisoner, you are certainly a rare addition to the gun-slinging psychos, dagger-wielding females, arrow-shooting babes, chaos loving people and more to this oh so awesome place! I'm sure you'll find roleplays to jump into sooner or later once you get a hang of the place.

Once again, welcome and do enjoy your stay. Don't be a stranger! Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Unlike Ethereal, I know I'm awesome! (Ego-trip here) Razz

Anyways, welcome to the site, and hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, be sure to ask the staff or anyone else here, and I'm sure that we all will answer the best of our abilities.

Yours Truly
Quakernuts
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Welcome to the swirling mists!

I would be one of the "dagger-wielding females", which quite apparent from my name, ne?
Btw, don't you dare poison my apples or I might just have to show you my virtual skills in throwing daggers!
If you have any questions, "stupid" or not, feel free to ask them. You'd only be stupid not to ask them. Yes, yes. It already seems like you've read the rules.
If you want to get to know us crazy folks better, join us in the chat room. Considering we have members from all over the world, there's almost always someone there.

Once again, welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Ooh, I LOVE stupid questions! xD Things like... Why are apples blue? or... Is it a good idea to microwave this?
What's even more fun is taking them seriously and answering the question. ^^

So yes, ask the questions! Stupid or not, you'll likely see us all racing to see who can deliver the paragraphs-long answer first. xD

...yeah, we're like that around here. Aww
Welcome to the FOG, Applepoisoneer! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:56 am

Kalon...how many times do I have to tell you why apples are blue? They are exposed to the sky, so the blue of the sky leaks into the apples.
There, now I've had to do it AGAIN.

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:52 am

APPLES ARE RED! RED FOR A REASON!

Hallo my fellow RED apple, and like everyone has mentioned, welcome to FoG!

I am quite heppeh (yes, heppeh - because heppeh > happy) to meet you Applepoisoner - hopefully during your stay I would get the opportunity to have a 1x1 RP with you. (PM me if yee want)

I hope I will not disappoint! *^*
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 am

Red, how do you know Apple isn't yellow? Or green? Or a mix because they aren't ripe yet?

You are foolish.

But anyway, welcome applepoisoner! I'm pretty new around here, but it's absolutely wonderful. And don't worry, no one bites... They do, however, nibble at you slowly and painfully. It's much worse. Hehe. Only kidding.

Welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:22 am

When you mix Yellow and Green you get Blue. I'd say Miss Dagger is right, Apples are Blue. But I don't buy her theory of apples getting their blue hue from the sky. What if the apple was born at night? Wouldn't it be Black then?

*shrugs*
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:53 am

Yeah, and if apples were born during sunset, you could get some crazy colors like flame orange or bright violet. Ooh! And if they were born during a thunderstorm, you could get storm gray apples! So many possibilities! If only...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 am

You visit Dragon Cave don't you Silvan? xD
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:21 am

*blink blink* I'm not familiar with this Dragon Cave that you speak of, although the name alone has me intrigued. Could you please expound?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:05 am

But what kind of sky do the apples usually meet? Ey? Ey? It is a blue sky? Until the middle of the night, the sky is a dark, dark blue and at least in Sweden during the summer the sky never gets black. So I say, since apples mostly grow when the sky is blue, apples are blue. *nodnods*

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepoisoneer Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Very Happy I can tell I'm going to LOVE IT here! And I hate to dissappoint you guys already, but I'm not an apple... I'm an Apple Poisoneer (eer refering to one who does, like Pioneer or engineer). And this applepoisoneer is green. Just have a look at my profile picture. I need to get it onto my avatar as of yet, but... I'm green. *shrugs* sorry.

Also, what if the apples were in a greenhouse? Would they be that shade of opaque grey you get when you look through dusty glass? and what if the sky is really foggy? Would we get kind of a "crystal ball" effect? That would be amazing to say the least.

Also, Thecolorisred, I'd love to do a 1x1 with you, just let me know if you've got a topic in mind. That goes for everyone else too, even if it's not a private rp. Just let me know what's goin' down!
Applepoisoneer
Applepoisoneer
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:52 pm

... wow, these photographic apples would make an awesome fruit in a fantasy setting. Hyper And how appropriate that the conversation turned to apples! I didn't even realize it was happening! cheers

Good thing our apple poisoneer approves of our wackiness. xD

Maybe some apples are red because they grow on farms, and farms have red barns on them, and maybe the apples grow near the barns, so they turn red! ^^ Or maybe the farmer watches them grow, and wears a red shirt.

... I wonder what a red-and-black plaid apple would taste like... xD

Hey, AP, how would you go about poisoning a cloudy apple?
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepoisoneer Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:29 am

Well, I'd either cut a piece of it away and dip it in a cauldron of unidentifiable stuff, or just inject it with said stuff using a syringe. But that's just the easy way.

And I love the wackiness here, it makes me feel... not-so-differant. Very Happy Okay, still differant, but in a good kind of way.

Applepoisoneer
Applepoisoneer
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Greetings, Applepoisoneer! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in the spiral mists.

Greetings from the Far-off Reaches of my Brain! Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Sorry that I am late to the greeting. Better late than never, I suppose. ^_^ Welcome!
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down