FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Force Regeneration OOC

2 posters

Go down

Star Wars: Force Regeneration OOC Empty Star Wars: Force Regeneration OOC

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 am

RP THREAD

Hopefully the transition to this role play's new home will be smooth. I know it will be worth it!

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Force Regeneration OOC Empty Re: Star Wars: Force Regeneration OOC

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:50 am

Announcement concerning my own stupidity: the current galactic power is the Core World Confederation. I kept typing Core World Coalition. While it sounds fine and dandy (which is why I made the mistake) the government resembles a confederation more than a coalition (which isn't really a form of government at all). So, yeah, I edited my posts, but let me know if you see it pop up anywhere in the future (or any I missed in previous posts).

Back to top Go down

Post by Denyala Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:50 am

Oh well, things happen. Very Happy
Denyala
Denyala
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Well, it seems that Amazon is out of the RP. She may join back later, but for now it seems she is a bit put off...

So, don't wait for her to post (Ryona, its your turn).

Also, I think I'm going to make an interest check thread to see if we can get some more characters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Denyala Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Put off? I hope it's nothing I did << >>
Denyala
Denyala
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Well, actually, she says you blew her off in your post. But she also says she doesn't want to join FOG because it will put cookies on her computer, and she doesn't want to risk breaking another computer. We'll just let her go, and if she changes her mind later, then that is fine. Its not like the story had become dependent on her in any way yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:02 pm

I kept my post small. I don't want to run out of things to do/say before you guys get to Zonama Sekot.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Denyala Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:13 pm

Eeeeesh. She does realize that my character is a bounty hunter right? She's not nice... Oh well, sorry about that.
Denyala
Denyala
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:28 am

Its not your fault Smile Don't worry about it. The point of an RP is rolling with whatever the person before you posts. She didn't really care to do that, so whatever. Don't dwell on it, its not your fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:57 am

I guess it is my turn to post. It might take some time. There is quite a bit I want to do with this post. Ryona is getting bored over at Zenoma Sekot Smile So you should probably have your character find mine within the next post or two, Denyala. I will try to leave it open enough for you to find him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Denyala Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:16 pm

sounds good! I'll post within the next day or so (in NY at the moment and it's a little hard to post ^^Wink and find your character. I was about done running around anyway. (It was getting dull! Razz )
Denyala
Denyala
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:55 am

I guess I will let you find me before I post the big post then. I will have my characters return to Talorin, and you can meet up with them there.

Oh, and I need to explain something important. Well, kind of important. I just don't want everyone to think I know what I'm talking about when I don't... Crying or Very sad

So, I was reading up on Wookiepedia about the Yuuzhan Vong of the New Jedi Order series. I was kind of wrong about how the Force abondoned them. I thought the Force had abandoned the Yuuzhan Vong because of their actions in enslaving or exterminating all sentient life in their home galaxy, and rendering the entire galaxy uninhabitable. It turns out that they didn't lose their connection with the Force until they somehow destroyed their home planet, Yuuzhan'tar, which is the mother planet of Zonama Sekot (both are living planets). The Yuuzhan Vong had developed in symbiosis with the planet, and when the planet was destroyed they lost their connection to the Force and experienced great pain.

The importance of that whole thing is that it doesn't seem the Force willingly abandoned the Yuuzhan Vong, which was my whole premise for this story. While we don't have to change anything, I just though I would let everyone know that I was wrong in a certain aspect of the story.

Feel free to give me your opinions, and if you think we should change the story any to make it fit the Star Wars Expanded Universe (books, basically), then let me know and we can work it in. Otherwise, forge ahead!

Back to top Go down

Post by Denyala Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 am

Hey guys, just wanted to explain why I still haven't posted. (Sorry!) I was talking/pming the other player who had difficulty with my character over at gaia. After clearing up the misunderstanding, I'm waiting to see if she wants to try and rejoin or not before posting. My next post will be rather long and will be finally leaving the planet and meeting up with SOMEBODY. XD So, please bare with me just a little longer!
Denyala
Denyala
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Denyala Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:55 am

Okay, she's decided not to rejoin, so I'll finally post! Sorry again for the delay Crying or Very sad
Denyala
Denyala
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Thanks for posting! I was about to send you a PM on every website that I know you frequent and a few letters to your house and relatives to make sure you remembered that you signed a contract stating that you owe me and this RP your undivided devotion, love, and attention. Vader Because...I have nothing better to do.

Anyways, I will be sure to have the Core notice your jump into Ithor space, probably just as Albaq is leaving aboard the Mon Cal cruiser. Then they can pick you up or something. I don't know yet. I will figure it out when I have motivation to write again. I'm sick right now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Denyala Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:30 pm

LOL Thanks for making me laugh. ^^; Unforunately due to other rps, which ironically you and Ryona are both in, I've become nervous about not posting enough.

Anyway! Sorry to hear you're sick. Rest up and take your time with the rp. Smile

Last edited by Denyala on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denyala
Denyala
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:41 pm

It's nice to be able to take this one slow! I've run short on ideas for my character besides having her start training. Kinsa can only do so much for her though.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Ok. I've posted in the two shorter RP's I'm in, so that leaves this and Sephiris... I'm not sure which one I will work on first, but this should be up within a day or two. Hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Woot! I pSoted! It is shorter than usual, but I left it open for Iflanic to find them in the city. And Ryona, feel free to not post until we get there if you don't want to. Or you can continue working on character development until things get more interesting for you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:18 pm

I posted.
The idea is that the pod will take you down, I don't know, however deep it needs to be for a person to die if they fell (I'll wiki that later...) and land on a short bridge, which has a door which opens up to the main gig. I imagine there are several of these entrance points, some leading up to training yards or meditation areas, etc, but all entrances should have some sort of security. When you guys get there, feel free to make up your own entrance or use the one I made up Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down