FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Force Regeneration

Go down

Star Wars: Force Regeneration Empty Star Wars: Force Regeneration

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:43 pm

This RP is already going, but I've only got three players at the moment (I just lost one transferring over from Gaia). If you aren't allowed to advertise in the Interest Check board, I'm sorry. I will remove this, or someone else can. So, yeah, here is the story. If you are interested, check out the actual RP thread here, Star Wars: Force Regeneration, and the OOC thread here, Force Regeneration OOC.

This Star Wars story is set 5000 years in the future (after the battle of Yavin). The Force withdrew from the galaxy after its inhabitants when on a killing spree to purge all Force-sensitives from the galaxy as they were viewed as too dangerous. Millenia later, after a long dark age of wars, extinctions, and planet obliterations, the Force has returned to the galaxy. For the full details, see the RP thread.

And, note, that I did skip a whole section of the story that details the Force returning to the main character. I want to write that story myself, and I figured the aftermath would be more usable considering he is no longer the only Force-sensitive.

Back to top Go down