FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon RP (Title Pending) {ACCEPTING AGAIN!}

+4
Lara
Psychotic Felix
Seer
vitamin_kitten
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dragon RP (Title Pending) {ACCEPTING AGAIN!} - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon RP (Title Pending) {ACCEPTING AGAIN!}

Post by Tykrieg Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Sorry, FIRE Dragons. Charcoal coloured. Bonded, all that hullabaloo. Red Dragons is just a term - Fire, red, etc, etc,
And it didn't say anywhere that they couldn't ride, and I just assumed because it's probably the fastest way to travel.

But nevermind, forget I said anything.
Tykrieg
Tykrieg
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Dragon RP (Title Pending) {ACCEPTING AGAIN!} - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon RP (Title Pending) {ACCEPTING AGAIN!}

Post by vitamin_kitten Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Well, it's not that they can't ride them- I'm sure they could; it's just that the nature of the relationship between them wouldn't really ... make it commonplace? Not only that, but Dragons mostly stay in "the wild." They tend to stay away from populated areas.
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalEgo Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Oh, I know it's two months later, but is this RP by any chance still running? It looks just lovely, really! I want to be a shallow, ugly girl that's gotten into that transforming magic and turned herself into a most ridiculous picture of physical perfection, along with her dumpy best friend and companion who's very good with Mind Magic, and he's got her imagining he's this super-cool, hilarious guy. Good times. Please? Pretty, pretty please?
MetalEgo
MetalEgo
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Yah, I would also be willing to join as a villain (or not, I don't particularly mind)

An evil Necromancer looks interesting, no?

Razz
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:41 pm

I would like to join with the Hunter perhaps if that is alright. He probably would fit in some way.

If this is actually open. If not then just tell me and I will go away again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2