FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Perfect Anomaly : Eternity/Seer [ooc]

2 posters

Go down

The Perfect Anomaly : Eternity/Seer [ooc] Empty The Perfect Anomaly : Eternity/Seer [ooc]

Post by Eternity Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:03 am

In a time where the world's economy is weak, the government thinks of the one true thing that has always been a sacrificial, but well worth it, stimulant.

War.

And in pursuing war, we've become greedy. War production makes our economy better; makes our country a ''better place''. But in truth, there's a lot more going on. Recently, scientists have been pushing beyond the limits of the human mind. We've learned that humans don't use all of their brains. Only bits and pieces. And in our journey to find out how to unlock the whole brain, we've come upon many failures. In a lab, man cannot make another man perfect. Not yet.

But out in the world, the accidents are happening. More and more of them; psychics known by many names, but most popularly as "Phenomenon" or "Phenoms". These people have varying abilities that stretch beyond our imaginations via their different uses of the brain and different levels of ''open-mindedness''. And when the government realizes that they are out there, and able to function, they decide that Phenoms are of great importance.

A search begins. All Phenoms have high bounty for being brought in alive. There, they will be studied. The government finds two marvelous uses of the Phenoms in captivity from that point. Phenoms make great soldiers; and with enough Phenomenon research, a perfect Phenom can be made.

And from there, the real hunt begins. And through the veil of our ''bettered'' economy, does the darkness spring over the world. A war has begun, both on foreign soil, and now our own. Humans against humans, and now humans versus the gifted...

---------------------------

Now character wise, geez. I dunno'.

I like the idea of one character being a Phenom, and the other a human caught in the crossfires.

If we do that, I'd like to claim the human character lol.

Is that cool with you? If it is, you post up a Phenom sheet (powers are totally up to you, don't overdo it, but y'know; have fun).

AND

I'll post up a female human afterward. BUT IF you have another idea, that's cool. Throw it up. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Anomaly : Eternity/Seer [ooc] Empty Re: The Perfect Anomaly : Eternity/Seer [ooc]

Post by Seer Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:38 pm

Like I said I liked your idea a lot. I don't mind being a phenom. Here is the character skeleton. If you want me to add something, just tell me:

Name: Alexander
sex: male
abilities: Telepath, psychokinesis
apperance: Alexander has short dirty blond hair that cuts off at the base of his neck. Its a little hard to tame so it sticks out at certain angles on the sides. His features are defined, but his face is still slightly boyish. His eyes are amber but appear to be gold in certain lights. He has peachy white skin and his body is lean but with average musucle. He stands at 6'4 and weighs 187 Ibs.
Personality: He is kind and gentle to everyone around him unless someone gets on his nerves which is hard to do. He doesn't harber a lot of hate for anyone except the organization who does studies on his kind. He doesn't like to use his abilities unless he has to. He just wants to be normal like everyone else. He is also a little depressed about the events that go on in the world. Because of his abilites and what others think about them, he is a little uncertain of himself and tends to hide things from other. He is afraid of being close to anyone.
History: At first Alexander had a family plucked from a dream. His father was a doctor and his mother was an accountant and both loved him dearly. At least until he started showing his abilities at a young age. From then on his parents had distants themselves from him and one night he had heard them call him a monster. They tried to sell him to the organization but he managed to run away and now lives alone, traveling on the streets.

Hope thats enough.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Anomaly : Eternity/Seer [ooc] Empty Re: The Perfect Anomaly : Eternity/Seer [ooc]

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:17 pm

OKAY I'm gonna' make two characters. My main, and then someone else who will calculate in soon enough.

I'll start with my Phenom.

The Perfect Anomaly : Eternity/Seer [ooc] Aae4f62fa49cb96ce39444af9486c619

Name- Narcissa
Age- Unknown
Race- Phenomenon
Power- Uncertain
Summary-
~Narcissa is a powerful Phenom, possibly just the one the government needs. After long trials of brain mapping and printing, scientists believe that she herself is the key. But, after all of their tests, they have rid Narcissa of her humanity, and created an animal purely for war.

The Perfect Anomaly : Eternity/Seer [ooc] And_this_is_me_with_dark_hair__by_ctrl_alt_aubrey

Name- Dahlia Olin
Age- 17
Race- Human
Summary- Sheltered and alone, Dahlia is a strange girl. After having had an encounter with a life-draining Phenom, she was made ill and unable to survive. Though with great help, she was able to live through the sickness; only to watch her mother die from the same odd cause via an unknown Phenom. Now she wanders the streets of New York, with a great fear of Phenoms as well as a great courage that contradicts her very fears. She knows not where to stand in this world, but has a good heart and always wants to help others.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Sounds cool to me. I was thinking that my character would start of in a near capture scene... but I will decide that when we start the rp ^^
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down