FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC

+15
Erebus
Blackrock
Kalaam
Digital Muse
Fluesopp
Gadreille
Weiss
Stion Gyas
Stray
Kaitlyn Wild
Reffy
Loki
Alphariusthemad
Zephiris
Kalon Ordona II
19 posters

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 24 Empty Re: Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:26 am

Posted! ^^ I was going to do more, but then I realized we needed to get the characters joined up first, which means Digi's characters have the spotlight. Very Happy Digi, it's up to you how long you want them to wait. Might give Darta a chance to say some more things. ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 24 Empty Re: Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Well, the last day at the end of my post is DAY 16. You can infer that by Blackrock's post, because he arrives at Ragner's manor on DAY 16 and orders Ragner to come to him, or for someone to bring him. So while I didn't mention it in the post, and Ragner doesn't know, it can be inferred from Blackrocks post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Ah, okay. Cool. ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:49 am

Since you posted, here is a friendly no-rush reminder: update the map! Please Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:17 am

Oh, thank you. I hadn't forgotten yet, but I might have. Razz
I'm not sure if I can do it right now, since the computer I have the file on is having problems. The power supply overheats within minutes. Sad
I could probably capture the image from the site, though. The quality might not be as good, but it might still work. We'll see.

Thanks again!
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:52 am

Hey Kalon, while you're at it - can you do some fixes on the map I mentioned moooonths ago? Very Happy I'll send you a PM soon, hopefully today, detailing the stuff.

Thing is, I'm busy as hell - I've got two majorly fucked up mathematics tests coming in the week after next, in the span of two days - and I'm gearing full throttle for them. So yeah, as with the PM I promised Silvone, bear with me if I don't send those messages right away.
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Checking in. I haven't had a chance to read the posts yet, but I'm sure they're great. I have the beginnings of my post in Aram started, Silvone, but I don't think I'll be posting it until after you, even if I finish first. Very Happy

Feel free to describe the entirety of the group's time in Aram, my post is basically more focused on everyone except Barthon, Simion, and Quentin.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Sorry, Stion. I just finished a week of night crew at my job. I am exhausted, and I've been in no mood to write.

Also, is the group meeting up the next day at the inn/tavern place? If so, I can't really go beyond that point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:11 am

No problem. It's your choice when they meet, I planned on staying a few days, but they can meet any time.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:21 pm

WHEW! xD
I think that's everything.
Take a gander at the updated maps, everyone!
I finally added the elf and dragon locations, though I haven't added descriptions of the places yet. The human lands, though, should be complete. Let me know if I made any mistakes or oversights. ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:12 am

You moved Drome and Caslemon! Drome should be the westernmost city, Caslemon the town on the peninsula where you now have Ostley, and Ostley on the curve of Eret Bay west of Toad Hollow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:37 am

Ooooooh, okay. I guess was working with an outdated map. ^^
No problem; I can move those to the correct locations.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:45 am

Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:06 am

This?

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 24 Map_tu24
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:10 am

Perfect! Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:19 am

I have finally made some progress on my post with Barthon. I am at 640 words, and my goal for today is 1,000. I have some good ideas on where to go with it, so it should be done soon so long as I have time for writing.

Edit 1: 1,535 words, approximately 50 percent complete

Edit 2: 4,255 words...I have made some significant progress. Unfortunately, it is a lot of dialogue, but it does help advance the story. And it provides a bit of a recap for the overall events. I just have to figure out where to go from here, finish up the last part of it (should be short!) and then I will post it up. Almost there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:17 am

Awesome; I can't wait to read it as soon as I get a chance! Very Happy

Also, Digi, we should get to work. Smile
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:11 am

@Kalon: Yes. We should. Whenever you have time. You seem to have more projects than time,

@Silvone: That was a really noce read. I enjoyed it very much, though Barthon didn't mention helping organize the refugees in the lower district at all. Perhaps telling his tale was all the 'boat rocking' he was comfortable doing?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Thank you for pointing that out, Digi! I was in a hurry and posted it up without reading over it to edit and catch errors such as that. I will probably do so now (or soon) and add that in if I can. Perhaps to Walter while they are standing on the battlements. I had completely forgotten about it when I was writing the later parts.

Edit: I added that part in now. It is toward the end. I still haven't read over the entire thing yet, so more edits may come in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Digi, couldn't we just post by ourselves, you know, 30 sentences and 4 paragraphs at a time? That's why we have forums, you know, so we don't have to be on at the same time. Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Yes, but I kind of need to know if you have a plan of any kind you'd like mw to work towards? I'm in the IRC if you're on
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:46 pm

OK, I have a few minutes to chat, I think. Smile
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:20 am

I am thinking about making a character list for all of the characters in my plot lines that have a prominent part (as in, worthy of even being mentioned). I would likely divide it into several sections, such as the following:

- Righteous Knights of the Order of Gedrich
- Holy Knights of the Order of Zephiris
- Mandor Royalty and politicians
- Zephirisian Church
- Etc...

The question is this: Should I make this list and let you link it to the top of the OOC, or should I send you (Kalon) the list of character names/descriptions and give you the option of adding to it (or having everyone add to it), and then posting it? I think it would help immensely with any members that are thinking of joining, but are daunted by the immense amounts of material that we have here. It might also call for a slight reorganization of one of the top posts to help find necessary information a little easier, like a glossary or index of sorts. That is entirely up to you though Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:25 am

Make it a separate post so that you'll be able to expand on it at your leisure. I'll add a bit under "Silvone Elestahr" in the Character List in the first post of the OOC, something like "Silvone's NPC's," maybe. Feel free to suggest wording for that.

This RP is getting so big, more of us might even want to follow suit. ^_^ I have my mercenaries and Semric and the other dragons, and Digi has her caravan, and Blackrock has HIS mercenaries... so yeah, I can see a lot of potential for this kind of thing. Great idea, Silvone! Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Great post, Silvone. It'll be a week or so before I can finish putting my part together, busy and all that boring stuff.

Also, the character list is a great idea. Another good list might be locations; I'll probably work on something like that for Brenard and Z'ang.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:31 am

That's a great post and a great idea, Silvone. I could definitely see myself doing something of the sort for my mercenaries; Zephiris knows I've crammed a lot of characters in there Razz

Also, I've felt inspired (probably because I actually have free time now, lol) to start working on the Mustering, so if you catch me online Stion, feel free to prod me. I'll need character lines from you and Digi, at any rate.
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:03 pm

We already have a locations list. I just need to add to it. The relevant bits should already be there, though. They're with the maps. Nod
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Finally got to read yours, Silvone. AWE.SOME.POST. Clap
All of it fits perfectly. It adds a lot to the story while also providing a very nice and needed recap.

The symbol you mentioned gave me an idea. It could be a stylized S shape, only upside down, but they don't know it's upside down. That could be how it came to be a Z. All the old histories are probably lost, so there wouldn't have been any pictorial citation of the symbol except where it was marked on knights' bodies--in this case, the forearm, like they're doing now. Since that's the only place they saw it, maybe they misinterpreted the S for a Z and it grew from there.

It was mostly just a brainstorm, but I figured I'd write it down and share it just in case. It could have happened other ways, but this seems like a cool possibility. ^^

Oh! One thing.
I noticed you mentioned King Orion. It strikes me that he might actually be the king of Sephalia, not Mandor. I'll see if I can find out one way or the other.

*checks*
*stops*
Wait, were you thinking that Orion rules Sephalia and Mandor both?
...Hm.
I never thought of that.
Perhaps the dukes answer to the king. (I mean, you know, of course they do, but they would answer to Orion in Sephalia and not to someone in Mandor.) That would make sense.
I guess I never delineated how things went in Mandor. I don't think I really knew. Razz I guess if this works for you guys, it works for me. ^^

Incidentally, in my brief search I noticed that in the prologue it says the ritual cuts for the brand were made of varying design. That could mean there were different symbols, but we could also say the symbol is a somewhat complex one, or perhaps that there are variations or sub-divisions of the symbol.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:02 am

Whew! I was going to post, but instead I did a huge update to the chronological Sephiris document. It--well, They, actually--are now in Google Docs, with hyperlinks and everything for extra spiffiness. I can share it with you guys if you like. Very Happy I know Digi at least has Gmail. ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:01 pm

I would love to have it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next