FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ten's Rp Idea Thread

2 posters

Go down

Little Monster Ten's Rp Idea Thread

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:38 am

[Sorry, not looking for anything right now. Maybe I will open this at a later date.]

The ideas below are all the ideas I have at the moment but I'm always adding more. Feel free to message me or post here if you are interested.

Garden Gnomes music
((adventure))

A little girl visits her grandparents house for the summer and upon exploring the grounds gets taunted and tortured by certain malevolent beings that lurk in the gardens and in the shadows in the attic and basement. When the grown-ups don't help, she fights back and ends up capturing one of them, a youthful, humanoid male, and she makes him her(at first) unwilling servant.

Never Bear music
((adventure))

In a fantasy/scifi setting with magic and castles but also laser guns, mechas and starships. A little girl and her sentient, smart-ass teddy bear go on a journey for a fabled magical item which will enable them to lift a curse from her village. Meanwhile, the evil, immaturely narcissistic King of this land is playing war games using the different nations as pawns and he just happens to be looking for the ancient artifact as well.

Desert Revelation music
((romance/adventure))

Wars have left the world in tatters reducing the population and the status quo to a scattered few communities across the globe fighting over resources. Many have taken to cannibalism to survive and those with water hold the highest tier. My character is a hunter and dedicated follower of the Rema, the hard-core bitch who rules over a gang of desert-dwelling thieves and scavengers. While out hunting one day I come upon your character and debate whether I should leave you for dead or risk the consequences of taking you home uninvited.

Absolute Wizardry! music
((romance/adventure))

Ansibel doesn't want an apprentice - what the fuck could he teach anyone anyway? All he wants to do is spend his days locked up in his tower experimenting with elements and alchemy. However, in order for him to continue his studies and experiments at the Academy, he has to take on an apprentice for one year. Fine, whatever. He can deal with that... until his student turns out to be a woman! Whoever heard of a witch in the Academy? Shit! The other wizards will never let him live this down! Alright, well, it can't be too bad. How much trouble could one woman with a wand be...?

Disfigured
((romance/adventure))

A story about a cursed man. He is a normal man with a normal body, except from the neck up, instead of the head and face of a man, he possesses the head and beak of a large, black crow. Fantasy-setting. Looking for someone to be his traveling companion. Man or woman accepted.

Baroque music
((horror romance))

A young woman wakes up in a hospital ward for people who have been physically twisted by their sins and desires. She is physically fine but those in charge insist that she is like the rest of them. Can she befriend the tortured and demented people who haunt these halls and escape or will her Baroque finally transform her into one of the damned?

Experimental Affair music
((adventure/romance))

A young woman(with whatever unique powers/abilities/special traits you choose for her) is found and locked in a facility where she is tested and experimented on by a man who seems intent on using her for some purpose. Can she convince the humble guard of her cell to help her escape before the General gets what he needs from her?

Last edited by Ten on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Little Monster Re: Ten's Rp Idea Thread

Post by *Lozy Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Hey Ten, been so long. Love the ideas. I might be interested. I'll let you know. It's always great to roleplay with you.
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

http://foreversincerely.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Aw, thank you, Lozy! Hug Yep, just let me know! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:34 am

Tell me more about Desert Revelation...
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:31 am

All information about these ideas is listed in my post above. That's all we need to begin. If you're interested in the idea, I can type up an opening post and we'll get started. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:53 am

Sounds good #10.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by *Lozy Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Honestly I really like three of them.
Never Bear, looks really cute and fun to play. I love the idea of totally different kind of "imaginary" world. Like it's something from the little girl's imagination.

But I also like the idea of Disfigured I have a couple different ideas for his companion. But, I really like the idea, like "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" type deal.

Your Desert Revelation sound really interesting too.

This is basically the order of the ones I like the best. But, please let me know of these three which you are more interested in doing, and I'd be happy with either pick.

I'm off to work now and will be back between 8-9 central time.
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

http://foreversincerely.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down