FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers, I call upon thee~

2 posters

Go down

Roleplayers, I call upon thee~ Empty Roleplayers, I call upon thee~

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:11 am

So, this is obviously a call for a one on one roleplay. It's been so long since I've written one of these interest things, that I'm not sure what else to say.

Genres preferred are high fantasy, medieval, modern fantasy, supernatural/thrillers, criminal dramas, urban drama, science fiction, futuristic, etc. I'll even do some RP's based off of existent media (IE: video games, movies, books, etc). Those would have to be further inquired about- as I'd really have to think on it to give a firm answer on what I will and will not do (except for Mass Effect. I'm getting into the third installment, and now I must own the whole series and learn more- so awesome p.p).

Things I love to see and actively engage in within a RP:
-Action
-Violence
-Drama / Conflict
-Controversy, emotional turmoil, and the element of a good challenge
-Adventure, world travel, and discovery
-Foiling characters (I'm talking your classic pairing of characters that don't get along, or that have traits that make them different from one another by more than just a minor bit)
-Imagination, creativity, and expansive story line
-Fantasy, things unrealistic with the sense of realism kept to it
-Romances (though I tend to prefer my partner to play a male chara. if paired in a romance- though this is not always as I do like my share of male characters on my own end). Now, as I say romance, let me point out I'm not talking about "Oh shining Knight, I love you -swoon-". I'm talking about a romance that builds, characters that take time and build feelings towards one another, perhaps they are forbidden, or prideful, etc. You get the point- nothing too simple, as that just takes the fun out of it.
-I tend to do more adult styled RP's. This doesn't mean sex, you dirty readers you, but this does mean that there will be some accounts of language, challenging aspects of action, darker points of adventure, and other such things. Adult things might be mentioned though not detailed out- simply for reference. So I guess, in best wording, I'm not quite one for the light, bright fairy-tales and weak hearts.

Ooookay. I think that about sums it up. Anyone up for it? Very Happy

-Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Roleplayers, I call upon thee~ Empty Re: Roleplayers, I call upon thee~

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Want to do this awesome role-play about an elven wizard and a fallen goddess? Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down