FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blacklist: The World's Soul

4 posters

Go down

The Blacklist:  The World's Soul Empty The Blacklist: The World's Soul

Post by Fadeview Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:00 pm

This is the Blacklist.
In the world of Taerra, the industrial revolution has rolled through. Steam-powered engines drive anything from flying machines to forcefields to keep the sinister monsters and almost godlike Constructs away. In this world, there is a small group of... Well, I guess you could say people, who have sold their souls for infinite power and unending life. Though they are human, elf, or drow on the outside, they are soulless and vile. This group is the Blacklist.

Many rumors exist about the Blacklist. Some say that the original "Blacklister" appears to you right before you die, and if you sign it, you will live forever, sans soul. Others say your parents sign your name at birth, and you only get the power at your first death experience... Who knows? They both may be true.

Those inside the Blacklist follow a code of honor, but only to themselves. You respect anyone a higher number than yourself. Numbers are determined by when you sign (if you sign first, you're Blacklist # 1. But that position is already filled by the storyline). Anyone below you or not on the list is free game to whatever your soulless mind can concoct.

But within this debauchery, deception is growing. A Blacklister of unknown name and number, is seeking to burn the original parchment, destroying the souls of all the members. It is unknown why he wishes to do so, but some say after the Blacklister's spouse died, they could only think of joining them on the other side...

The Blacklist can't let that happen.

OTHER: Due to the nature of this RP, violence will be allowed to an AO-rated level, and sensuality/sexuality to an R rating. PLEASE obey this rule.

OTHER OTHER: This has been tried here before, but as has been pointed out to me, I'm a total idiot and forgot I registered here two years ago. So, um, yeah I'm starting this up AND WILL FINISH IT.

Character Sheets:

Name: (Obvious)
Age: (Nothing more than 9015, because that's how old Member 1 is.)
Sex: (A-dur)
Appearance: (You know.)
Species: (Typical Fantasy fare, but really it doesn't matter. Everyone's immortal, remember?)
Specialty: (What did you gain in your immortal years? Intelligence? Power? Magic? Whatever it is, you start as a Master of it, and gain even more power as we move along)
What You Sacrificed: (One must sacrifice their soul, but others lose more. Be it compassion, sanity, love, emotion, etc.)
Weapon: (Anything you wish. Guns MUST be steampunk in design)
Personality: (How you act)
Number: (Your number on the Blacklist)
Bio: (No books, but tell us how you were asked to join the Blacklist)

Here's mine:
Name: Gen Sventlin
Sex: Male
Appearance: Gen has medium-length black hair, with a single blue streak in it. He stands about 5'7" with a decently muscular build. His eyes are solid black and shiny. He wears one of two outfits, either a white full shirt and black pants/shoes, or black full armor.
Species: Human
Specialty: Agility and the "Dragon's Shadow". He can summon a dragon's shadow, shadow flames or scale-like armor.
What You Sacrificed: Humanity, sanity, kindness, caring and morals.
Weapon: Arc Staff, a large wooden staff decorated with runes and burn marks. It seems to possess a sense of its own, and is known to react violently even when not being held.
Personality: Gen is commonly known as "Genocider Gen", or the Black Dragon. He is hateful, despicable and violent. He's determined but also insane.
Number: 13
Bio: Gen lived in a tiny town named Tal-Forith. He worked in the fields, plowing, planting, making the best of his measly human life. He worked to support his young wife, and the son that grew in her belly. He worked to keep food on the table. Most nights, he was so tired he went right to sleep. This, this little world changed when his son was born. Well, that would be if it had been his son. The kid looked nothing like him, nothing at all. It DID look remarkably like his landlord, however.

The rage was uncontrollable. He attacked out of pure rage, beating his wife and infant child to death with a hoe. He dropped it, and simply walked. He kept moving until he fell and couldn't walk anymore. A man in black approached him, gesturing to a parchment. "You have much more rage within you, Black Dragon. Live forever, make humanity pay for how you feel."

That was all Gen needed. From that day on, he was a cold killer of man.

Fadeview
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

The Blacklist:  The World's Soul Empty Re: The Blacklist: The World's Soul

Post by Dreamless Days Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:44 pm

The Blacklist? I can see myself signing it's paper once more.

Colour me interested.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:09 pm

I'z interested. Will probably make character sheet sooner rather than later.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Phoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Javier will appear again. I love that guy.
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Phoenix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadeview Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Okay. I can honestly do this RP with just us four. I'll keep this open and work on the OOC and my entrance for DD's roleplay.

Fadeview
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down