FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] Of Gods and Gardens

Go down

[Closed] Of Gods and Gardens Empty [Closed] Of Gods and Gardens

Post by herladyholiday Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:02 pm

I'd like to do a play very loosely based on the world of FF8. It's okay if you're unfamiliar with the game. Basically, it'd be a setting rife with political tension, where magic and monsters are common as dirt. Gardens (military institutions) raise children to be mercenaries for hire. We would play two such children.

I envision quite a love-hate rivalry going between our characters with emphasis on the hate. We could start from when they first enter the Garden, so they'd be around 15 or so, or we could skip ahead to when they've become fully qualified mercenaries. Again, you don't need to know the details of the game. I assure you, we're going to make stuff up as we go along.

Regardless of where we start, I like a good, slow, agonizing build up to any romance. Bring on the drama. I'd like to play the female lead. I'm looking for you to play the male. Needless to say, there will be loads of side characters for us to play with.

Please send me a PM if you're interested with any questions and ideas you have for your character. I'll close this thread when I've found the right writer. Thanks for reading.

LJx
herladyholiday
herladyholiday
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down