FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Fantasy Role Play

+7
W. R. Prescott
Reffy
Koi in the River
Spectre
Shades Of Gray
Kalon Ordona II
Zephiris
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

High Fantasy Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: High Fantasy Role Play

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:46 am

Update:

The OOC is basically complete--I can add the bestiary later.

The profile forms are up, but the prologue for the RP isn't. You can start making your characters now if you want, but it might be a good idea to wait on some of it.

I'll wait one more day for Zephiris, so we can work on the Prologue... because, really, he'll know better than me where to start. But if he's not back by then, it wouldn't be fair for the RP to be held up, so I'll go ahead and do it. =)

Have fun reading all the information! I even added more-detailed maps of Human, Elven, and Dragon territories. The towns and cities aren't labeled yet, though--I'll handle that during the RP; that way you guys get the chance to help think of names for all those places. Help build the world, as it were, if you want. It might be nice for your character's biography. ^^ There are plenty of red dots to pick from. xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:49 pm

Update: added a lot.
The Prologue is under construction. There is probably enough information to start making Profiles. Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Update:
Still working on the Prologue. However, I have also created my first character. The profile is in the OOC, so feel free to have a look and make your own characters.

I think I might need to take on another co-host, since Zephiris is looking more and more M.I.A. If anyone wants in, feel free to let me know.

Also, if there's anything you all want to add to the world before we start, please let me know so I can work it in. You can post in the OOC or in here, either way is fine.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:07 am

The Prologue is complete and Chapter One has begun.

SEPHIRIS: THE PRICE OF PEACE
IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:11 am

Woot! I can't wait to begin! I've really been wanting to make use of my character. He is so unlike anything I've ever made before. Hopefully this RP gets somewhere Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:21 pm

I would like to encourage more people to come join this role-play! Very Happy
If you're looking for some high fantasy that you can really sink your teeth into, then look no further, for Sephiris: The Price of Peace promises an ultra-deep setting with three races, complex cultures, languages, a myriad of creatures, and--best of all--fuzzy edges.

That's right, the world of Túlaman was created especially for this RP, and it's wide open, waiting to be filled.

If you enjoy and aspire to eliteracy, and if you're looking for a deep story with uncountable options, then come on in!
There's always room for more! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:19 pm

I had thought about joining this RP of yours Kalon, mainly cause you don't make pieces of crap, but I doubt the character I would want to play would be allowed: Sword Magician.

Just as the name implies. Plus, I haven't really read anything in the RP, I'm just automatically interested cause it's one of your RPs. Razz

So if a Sword Magician is allowed, then I'd definitely would consider reading everything that is posted up in the RP. If not, then damn.. I still am not sure if joining a forth RP is a smart decision but I suppose it really wouldn't matter to much, cause I know how you run your RPs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Sorry, no sword magicians. Laughing
You have a lot on your plate anyway, so I wouldn't ask you to join something like this with all that you have going on. It's a big project, and you already have two or three big projects of your own. Thumbs Up
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:49 pm

True, but it's nice to take a break from my own stuff and just enjoy someone's story. My Space RP I don't really like, actually trying to get people to agree to end it cause I did a really horrible job on it: zero structure to it.

No sword magicians? Awww!! That sucks! Ruined everything Kalon! I HATE YOU!! lol!

Although I have a few things on my plate, I make sure to devote time towards any RP that I'm in. The rate of how quickly your RPs progress suggests I could support another RP made by you. Sure, it would be a big task to under take and I might be a little under-par at first, but I would adapt like I always do and start turning out top-notch posts. But like I said, I don't even know what this RP is about cause I haven't read one line of information yet. I really just wanted to know if sword magicians were allowed but I guess they aren't.

Can't really think of anything else that I would want to be at this moment but if I had to choose something it would be a really big and stupid barbarian berserker. All muscle with little intelligence of the world. I doubt that would be allowed either. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Why would you decide on a character before knowing anything about the world? Part of making a character for the RP is making it so that the character feels like it could actually exist in that world. If you have an idea in your mind of what you want before you know what the world is about, then that character will feel noticeably pre-made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Good point but none of my characters are pre-made. I really don't have much of a response than that. I guess I should read some stuff. :medievalfight:

EDIT: I didn't read everything but I could tell that you were right Kalon, I shouldn't join. Maybe not at this point in time, but I might in the future. Looks cool though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Yea...I almost joined, but I just couldn't get a hold of the class descriptions (trying to remember who does what from where, in terms of dragon, elf, and human) so I decided not to join. Plus, I'm not famous for the wall of posts that these guys can generate.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Yes, I'm sure *cough* you wouldn't like me all that much in Riv'nar right about now. Boogie

We can move the rest of this conversation into Riv'nar's OOC thread so we don't clutter this one up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:59 pm

cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Well Kalon, I'm not sure if this is good news or bad news. Probably a little of both.

Bad news is, one of my RPs died. Good news is, cause it died I'm free to actually join another RP. So now, I shall invest the come getting caught up in this one and see if I can sink my teeth into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Alright; I won't stop you. If you have time, it'll be great to have you in! cheers
Just make sure to read everything, like I know you will. Thumbs Up
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:14 pm

I will.. might take me a while to read it all. I do have to devote time to other RPs and my guild. But, I will get it done and you will know that I have read everything when I start asking you more questions.

I'm still trying to understand classes and all work and the profile templates you have up. Not really worried about it though since I'm sure I will understand it all in good time.

All I had time for yesterday was the stuff in the RP thread up to the prologue. I think I'll try and get the first page done as quickly as possible. Really would make things go by easier if The Daily Show and Colbert Report had fresh episodes to watch on their websites.

Oh well, I'll still get everything read in due time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:39 pm

I'm in serious need of a RP that lasts....is there room for one more?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:38 am

There is always room for more Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:43 am

Awesome. I'll read through everything and get a character written up. Thanks.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2