FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ FoG's Secret Santa Gift Exchange! ★

+4
Kalon Ordona II
Gadreille
Kathryn Lacey
Fate Flyer
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

★ FoG's Secret Santa Gift Exchange! ★ - Page 2 Empty Re: ★ FoG's Secret Santa Gift Exchange! ★

Post by Gadreille Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:19 pm

I got my card as well (thanks, fate!) and mailed off my package today. I went over budget slightly because I underestimated the shipping rate. My bad Sad
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

★ FoG's Secret Santa Gift Exchange! ★ - Page 2 Empty Re: ★ FoG's Secret Santa Gift Exchange! ★

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:59 am

I don't think anyone is going to mind that you went slightly over budget due to shipping costs, Ryona.

I'm going to try to mail all Christmas presents at the same time ((Secret Santa, grandma's, lover's mother's)) so that I just have to pay once. That combined with the fact that I don't have a day off this weekend means that I can't mail anything until Monday. Bleh...

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:22 am

Ryona Noel wrote:I got my card as well (thanks, fate!) and mailed off my package today. I went over budget slightly because I underestimated the shipping rate. My bad Sad
That's great that you got your card too! ^^

It's not that big of a deal that you went a little over budget due to shipping costs. So long as the gift itself wasn't over budget, no one should mind.

Kathryn Lacey wrote:I don't think anyone is going to mind that you went slightly over budget due to shipping costs, Ryona.

I'm going to try to mail all Christmas presents at the same time ((Secret Santa, grandma's, lover's mother's)) so that I just have to pay once. That combined with the fact that I don't have a day off this weekend means that I can't mail anything until Monday. Bleh...
That sounds like a great way to get everything done, Kathryn. Well, you're still mailing it in time, so that's fine.

The last day that people should be mailing things out is this coming Thursday.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:39 am

THANK YOU FOR THE CARD FAYT!
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:05 am

Aww, sure thing, Dreamless! ^__^ I'm really happy you got it!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:06 pm

My family was interested in who sent me a card. I was all "My FoG Mother, jeez guys!". I got weird looks for an hour. XD
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Haha, yea, my mom asked who the card was from, and I said "Oh, it's from Fate!" And she said, "...what?"
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Supernova Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:00 pm

I GOT MY SECRET SANTA GIFT TODAY! 8D
Yes, I opened it. I couldn't help myself.
Freaking awesome yarn makes me happy. :3

I'll post pictures later.
Oh, and I got Fate's lovely card as well. 8DDDD
Little Supernova
Little Supernova
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Dreamless Days wrote:My family was interested in who sent me a card. I was all "My FoG Mother, jeez guys!". I got weird looks for an hour. XD

Ryona Noel wrote:Haha, yea, my mom asked who the card was from, and I said "Oh, it's from Fate!" And she said, "...what?"
LOL! Laughing That is funny. ^^

Little Supernova wrote:I GOT MY SECRET SANTA GIFT TODAY! 8D
Yes, I opened it. I couldn't help myself.
Freaking awesome yarn makes me happy. :3

I'll post pictures later.
Oh, and I got Fate's lovely card as well. 8DDDD
That's great you got your present, Nova! Oooh, that sounds like such a perfect gift for you! I'm excited to see pictures from you and everyone! =]
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:45 pm

All right! I'm getting dressed now ((I've been too busy wrapping presents to bother until now!)) to go walk to the post office to mail my Secret Santa gift! Be back in about an hour!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:58 pm

cheers Dance Santa Kathryn droppin' gifts down chimneys. Or something of that nature. :]
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Supernova Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:17 pm

★ FoG's Secret Santa Gift Exchange! ★ - Page 2 IMAG0414-1
The picture it a little dark but its three different Lions Brand yarn in Olive, Sapphire, and Eggplant. I also got a cute Snowman tin that they were resting in and a cute little Grinch card. :3

I'm thinking a hat/scarf combo might come out of these but we shall see. I'll make sure to post pictures of whatever I make from them though.
Little Supernova
Little Supernova
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Ooh, Santa Kathryn finally got to the post office! Very Happy

What an awesome gift, Little Supernova! ^_^
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Fate, hahahah Yuuuuus. I even have super light hair. I just need a bushy beard. Maybe Misery will let me borrow his. XD

Ryona, heheh Yeah. I should have gone a while ago, but the important thing is that I mailed the package with three days to go! ^^_^^;;

Supernova, that's an awesome gift!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:38 pm

I just need to finish a card along with the gift and I'll be all ready.
Plans are in place to mail it off tomorrow or the next day at the latest. cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:05 am

Kalon, I know you can do it before the 15th! Woot!

I'm really excited to get my gift and to open it on Christmas. I'm not even opening Fayt's card until then even though I know just what it is. XD

However, I will be taking a photograph with whatever my Secret Santa got for me, and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else gets as well.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:12 am

Nice one Nova! ^_^

I should probably mention to the receiver of my gift. I didn't have the money for wrapping paper (I'm REALLY poor right now, haha), so the gift from me isn't wrapped. I hope that's okay. >_>
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:53 am

I don't think anyone will mind that you didn't wrap their gift, Dreamless. It's not about having wrapped presents. It's about the fun of giving and receiving gifts from a mystery person. Gifts aren't made non-gifts just because there's no paper to tear off. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Plus, you still get to open the packaging Wink
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:37 pm

So I almost sent it today--was at the post office and everything--but I didn't plan well enough beforehand, spent a little too much at the store to add to the gift, and ended up short on cash.
However! This means the gift is all ready to go, and all I need to do is drop it off at the post office tomorrow morning. ^_^

It's (almost) as good as sent! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:11 am

Aww, we got your card yesterday from you and Silvone, Ryona. Smile Thank you so much! That was very sweet. <3
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Very Happy

You are very welcome!

I'm wondering where all of the other gifts are...out of four sent only one has been recieved!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:45 pm

The evil Lord Post, head of the Postal Company worldwide has them. He sits on his throne of undelivered packages laughing a hearty laugh. An evil smile plastered across his face he speaks, his deep voice rumbling the very earth itself.

"Never shall these gifts be delivered to their rightful owners. I have stopped you from spreading love Footsteps of Ghosts. And be warned. Next year... I will get them ALL! WAHAHAHA!"
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Sent the gift out today. ^_^

AND MY GIFT WAS THERE TOO! Hyper
I took a picture, but it's on my phone. I'll get it tomorrow.

IT'S FREAKING AWESOOOOME! Hyper Hyper Hyper
I was doing this inside Hyper the whole time.
AAAAAAH! xD

The package's origin is pretty much impossible to hide, so I'm pretty sure who sent it, but I'll keep it shush till later. ^_^

Want to hear what the gift was or should I wait for photographic proof? Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Lets hear it!!!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:25 pm

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
AND the game box AND the manual AND a custom CD of Zelda music!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! Hyper

And they gave me their personal copy!! I would NEVER do something like that!! xD It's a gameboy cartridge, so used games don't come with disc-like worries like scratches, so ones with sentimental value attached are better in my book. You realize, O Secret Santa, that this is never leaving my collection of Zelda games? Very Happy
You realize, O Secret Santa, that your giving me YOUR Zelda GAME means we have to be friends forEVER? Very Happy

Thank You Millions!
Thank-You-Triforces-and-Heart-Pieces-and-Orange-Rupees!!! Hyper
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Kalon, that's so fantastic! I'm glad that everyone so far who has received her or his gift has loved it. This Secret Santa thing is turning out to be awesome. I hope it becomes a FoG tradition. Fayt's having this idea was just... WIN. ^^_^^

I'm not going to open my gift until Christmas if I receive it before then. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:23 am

Kalon that's just so COOL! I wanna see pics!
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:55 am

I am glad that the Secret Santa worked out! Hopefully next year I will have money and be able to participate.

Though if I do, it will have to be a Secret Santa/Secret Hanukkah Fairy. Smile
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:57 am

Kalon, that is AWESOME!!! Very Happy Vintage Zelda FTW. cheers Plus your own CD of Zelda music!? ^__^ Aww, this person seems to really know you!

I'm so happy that everyone seems to know the person they got so well in terms of what they'd liked for gifts! I'm EXTRA excited to announce soon too who had who, so you all know who to thank personally. Smile I was thinking I would announce the Secret Santas by Friday, December 23rd. How's that sound? I want to do it before Christmas rather than after, so those of you who wait to open your gifts till Christmas day will know who they're from by then. So, if you did choose to wait/had that option you'll know who your Santa was by Christmas.

It's certainly a time of year for people when money seems to be short, especially if you're buying your own family/friends presents, but if you are able to participate, we're definitely planning on doing this again next year. Remember, your gift doesn't have to meet the limit. It's not a bad thing to go under budget if you can. :]
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next