FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires Are Not Real (OPEN)

Go down

Vampires Are Not Real (OPEN) Empty Vampires Are Not Real (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Hey, do you remember the beginning scenes of Blade: Trinity, where Blade is on the news and the police are hunting him down because they think he's a psycho going around killing people? Well, let's take out the "vampires exist" part and just make him a psycho serial killer who thinks he's killing vampires and make it a crime drama where we're two detectives trying to catch him. I repeat: In this role-play vampires aren't real; the serial killer just has that as his pathology, thinking that he's a vampire hunter. But he's not some geek who dresses up at conventions, lives in his mom's basement or writes blogs on the internet. The dude is SERIOUS about being a real life vampire hunter and he's smart enough to realize that he cannot continue his mission to hunt the undead if he gets caught.

I will be playing the Lead detective on his case and I need someone to play my partner.

Last edited by Ten on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Vampires Are Not Real (OPEN) Empty Re: Vampires Are Not Real (OPEN)

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:54 pm

This sounds...incredibly interesting Ten. I haven't seen Blade: Trinity, but I think going this route would be really interesting. Besides that, I have always loved crime dramas; never really had a chance to RP in one before either.

Is there anything specific you would want out of the lead detective's partner or would the partner's personality and such be completely open?

Also, is there anything else we would need to sort out for this RP? Such as year, city, country, etc.?
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:51 am

Nope. You can do whatever you want! Very Happy And I figure we'll probably stage it in the U.S., if that's alright? Simply because it's the law system that I'm most familiar with. Anything else - whoever describes it first in-character makes it canon.

I've got work this morning, but I'll start typing up an opening post when I get home. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:19 pm

I just got home myself; I'm also most familiar with the U.S. law system, so that's fine with me as well.

I'm looking forward to the opening post Ten.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Okay, here it is: http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/t4062-hunting-the-hunter#97303

Sorry that took so long. It took me a while to figure out that I just didn't want to play a female detective - I cannot think of an interesting female character for this role. =/

Anyways, just to let you know you have absolute free creative reign on this and you don't always have to share ideas or consult me first. Basically, if I haven't described it in character, then it's up for grabs. The only details I have that are an absolute must concerning our murderer is this opening crime scene will be our "first" discovered body for this case(not necessarily the first person he's killed, though). I think that's it. Anything else concerning crime scenes, victims, etc. go wild and surprise me! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:08 am

Will do Ten! However, I think I shall let you describe the crime scene, at least this time. Right now I just wanted to establish my character! Smile
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:05 am

That's fine. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down