FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires and witches idea with sample post

Go down

Vampires and witches idea with sample post Empty Vampires and witches idea with sample post

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:31 am

Okay, I came up with this idea that the magic in a witch's blood is so potent, that if given the mating mark from either a vampire or a werewolf, the mating bond would be ten times stronger and unbreakable due to the binding magic coursing through the witch's blood.
Another perk of a witch's blood that makes them so attractive to vampires is that the magic in their blood can resurrect a vampire's dead sperm, enabling them to have children with the witch they have claimed as a mate.

Here is my opening post which I have included as a sample of my writing:

It was pleasant tonight, the air was warm but not hot, silver stars dotted the inky blue sky hanging above the world, crickets chirped within the bushes and trees, filling the forest with their sweet song of the night.
A merry bonfire roared in the middle of the clearing, crackling and writhing along with the cheerful bodies dancing round it, feminine giggles and pretty smiles of joy were abundant this eve, they had much to celebrate.
Mira, coven mistress of The Purple Rose, stood back by the trees with her protégé Serenity, she placed a hand upon the younger witch’s shoulder and smiled “Tonight, Serenity, you have completed your training to become the next coven mistress, once I must step down, I know I can rest assured that you will protect this coven with all your heart”
Serenity beamed with pride at her elder, she had worked so hard to get this far, she would never been able to do it without Mira and her kind patience “I will, Mira, I promise, as sure as you raised me from an orphaned baby to the woman I am today, I will protect and guide our family when the time comes”
A warm smile crossed the older woman’s face, tenderness reached her ivy green eyes, she loved this young woman so much, she was the daughter that Mira had always wanted and so much more, why anyone would have wanted to leave this sweet girl in the middle of a remote forest with only a thing blanket to warm her was beyond the wise old coven mistress “I believe in you, my sweetheart, I believe you will be something amazing, you will do great things”
Fireflies danced gleefully above, swooping and circling, as if the insects could feel the joy radiating off the group below, their sparkling lights shimmering on and off, like they too wanted to celebrate with the witches, the hooting of owls could be heard as well, excited little hoots of joy and merriment.
“Listen to them, Mira” Serenity sighed with a sweet smile, moving a little closer to the source of the hooting “Such beautiful winged angels, gifting us with their nocturnal music”
“Yes, my dear, they………” Mira replied, then trailed off as something seemed to have caught her attention, something to cause alarm in her ivy green orbs “Serenity… gather up all of our coven, something is not right here…”
Serenity gazed at her coven mistress in confusion, but she obeyed nonetheless, quickly making her rounds among the celebrating witches, informing them to return immediately to their sanctuary deep within the forest, where they were safe and protected by spells and charms.
Once all of the women were on their way back to the abandoned church they made their home, Serenity walked near the back with Mira, her pale blue eyes glued to the older woman curiously, it was not easy to spook this powerful woman, so Serenity was most definitely desiring to know what had spooked her coven mistress so badly that they had to retreat back to their sanctuary “Mira? Please…. Talk to me? Please tell me what is wrong”
A long sigh escaped Mira, her ivy green eyes gazed up at the treetops with concern “We are being sought out, my dear, a vampire clan far to the north has begun to track us, they mean to capture us”
“What?!” Serenity exclaimed, but quieted when she gained some curious stares “Mira, why would these vampires want to capture us? What do they want?”
“Mates, my dear, they want mates” Mira replied softly “You see, Serenity, the magic flowing through the veins of us witches can do very interesting and sometimes very dangerous things when we are bitten by certain mannerisms of creatures, depending upon their intentions”
“Yes?” Serenity murmured softly, enthralled by the explanation being provided by her coven mistress.
“If a vampire or werewolf were to bite a witch with the intentions of gaining a mate for eternity, that witch would be bound to that vampire or werewolf forever, there would never be a way out, never”
“How do you know they want us for mates?” Serenity whispered fearfully of this ominous predication “Did you foresee this?”
Mira nodded and another long sigh heaved out of her “Yes, I foresaw this in a dream and I have begun to sense a powerful presence stalking us, they are getting close, we will have to be very careful”
Serenity nodded gravely and continued to follow her coven mistress back to the old church, Mira was very right, they would really have to be extremely careful before they were all sealed in an unholy bond as eternal as time and space.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down