FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Message - DemonicTophat and reaching.fever

2 posters

Go down

Another Message - DemonicTophat and reaching.fever Empty Another Message - DemonicTophat and reaching.fever

Post by reaching.fever Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:06 pm

The OOC thread for DemonicTophat and I's roleplay.
reaching.fever
reaching.fever
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Another Message - DemonicTophat and reaching.fever Empty Re: Another Message - DemonicTophat and reaching.fever

Post by DemonicTophat Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:10 pm

So, I assuming I am making the intro post. SInce I am the character that will only really have a face in this role play so far.

What age will we roughly be?

Oh, I'll properly make the first post tomorrow or over the next few days.
DemonicTophat
DemonicTophat
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Another Message - DemonicTophat and reaching.fever Empty Re: Another Message - DemonicTophat and reaching.fever

Post by reaching.fever Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Age is unimportant to me. I think this sort of situation can be interesting at any age, but I think probably 17 - 21ish is the best place.

What do you think?
reaching.fever
reaching.fever
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTophat Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:26 pm

reaching.fever wrote:Age is unimportant to me. I think this sort of situation can be interesting at any age, but I think probably 17 - 21ish is the best place.

What do you think?

Sound fair to me. I'll go with 18 then.
DemonicTophat
DemonicTophat
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by reaching.fever Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Awesome. Want to make your character then?
reaching.fever
reaching.fever
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTophat Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:41 pm

reaching.fever wrote:Awesome. Want to make your character then?

Well, its late where I am at and I just finished lifting weights. I'll make that tomorrow, I am at the PC most of the time anyway since my course involve desiging and animating.
DemonicTophat
DemonicTophat
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by reaching.fever Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Okay sounds good.
reaching.fever
reaching.fever
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by reaching.fever Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:07 am

You haven't made your character yet?
reaching.fever
reaching.fever
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTophat Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:08 am

reaching.fever wrote:You haven't made your character yet?

Yea. Sorry about that. I was busying for a while. I'll start that right now.
DemonicTophat
DemonicTophat
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by reaching.fever Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:41 am

Okay. Smile
reaching.fever
reaching.fever
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTophat Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:15 am

I was thinking of putting down what he physically looks like and his pyschological statements, then as the story progress I'lll add pages from the pyschologist point of view which will include small pieces of his past as to why he is like what he is.

All I need to do is spell check it. By the way, I want to say what he wears in his intro post. I have not had the chance to write in a couple of weeks so I may be a little....bad.
DemonicTophat
DemonicTophat
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTophat Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:23 am

Name: Norman Alkeraz (Username: Inkbunny11@messageme.com)

Appearance: Norman stands at a rather average but respectable height of five foot nine inches and as such is able to keep his eye level roughly on dot with everyone else with little need to crane his neck up or to cast his vision down. The young mans skin is marked clearly with the affects of isolation and lack of actual sunlight as it is covered in a rather gloomy pale that is related to the tint of a sea of clouds that linger in the sky on a winters day or the same sense of brittle gray that clusters about the static of TV screen which in turn makes him seem vampiric or unhealthy in a single glance although on the topic of his skin he lacks any visible negative health symbols either such as spots or bruises, making him smooth and rather chic naturally in a gothic sense apart from the tiny glimpses of semi-existent vains that creep along his frame around his neck and wrists in a series of either icy blue or vague purple.

Normans body structure is not really something to look at, although he is not skinny he is below what is considered to be a healthy standard of weight which is self evident from a single stroke of ones eyes upon his frame. His chest is flat as a cutting board and as such does not show any visible sign of muscle growth or texture apart from the minor indents of bones that pokes out when he inhales and this patterns follows up to his branches of ribs below that ridge out like a series of steps on a ladder that leads all the way to his flat section of gullet that seems to be sinking in to his body on a regular basis. His skinny frame and pale combination only further put him in the disposition of someone with some sort of health issue as when blended he can appear to be starving or in a state of illness such as flue, his wrist bones overly protrude out of his skin like a large hill while his arms seem somewhat overly rigid in a stick figure fashion along with his shoulders that seem to poke out at the back somewhat like spikes or blades a little when not hidden by any clothes, his legs suffer less from this problem although the effects of his lack of weight still linger around his hips that reach out like a pair of pouldrons and his sides around his smooth stomach incave a little in a curve before becoming into a series of up and down bumps when meeting his ribs.

The young mans hair lingers over his scalp in a small set of vines that reach just the tip of his forehead in a trio of loose hairs while the rest of his head is thoroughly combed over and styled into a smooth sheer of locks that twirl together to give off an oiled impression onto any on looker and as such his head is enticed in a shell of threads that dare not tread from his body and explore his face in any way or fashion apart from the tiny trickle that was previously mentioned, while Norman's hair is far from experimental or very risky and cutting edge in any way he does manage to give off a clean, organized and even somewhat traditional sense of style to his person. The locks themselves are one primal color and that shade is a rather inky black that teeters just slightly into the realm of blue at points due to its various change in the light which inflict different colors in it at times. When in the light it becomes into a rather intense dark blue that has a sense of tame nature that somewhat suggest a navy teal and blue hybrid although in its dark nature its easy to side more with simply night time blue than anything else. When the fellows hair is below moderate lighting it appears more in the area of oily tar like shade that makes it appear inkish or tangy with the most darkest forms of stimuli avialable to the human eye.

While on the topic of eyes it should be noted that Alkeraz has a set of gray orbs that shine brightly with a sense of energy at the corners that could easily be connected to the glint of a blade being held up to the sun on a cloudless day or the glimmer of a star in the waters of a gloomy night that has had colors diluted due to the nature of the sea in a wave driven frenzy. His observers are coated in more red than white as it is obviously clear that his orbs are blood shot for whatever reason, making milky grounds become cracked and filled with chasm of a wine most read which litter what would of been a set of most radiated silver eyes. His sockets are rather big considering his size, his coating of flesh seem to be as withdrawn as possible from his equipment and thus he seems to be less calm, gloomy or sneaky that his actual frame but more wide awake and fully open or even curious even when in his most relaxed possible stance he can offer, even the side of his orbs seem to be rather wide apart. The last most noticeable item about Norman's eyes is that they lined with various layers of black and blue due to his restless state, leaving them in a blanket or cloak of natural bruising un-like his body.

Psychological profile: Examiner: Charles Veel.

When I first inspected the lot of students when in this college I was mostly un-surprised from what I saw. The typical was here along with only a few minor exceptions to the rule. We had the insecure jerks, the egotistical girls and the ambitious guys or the hopelessly independent searching tough girl that can't self inspect her emotions. These were the problems I had to fix in the future, the rest were fine or above expected health patterns until I meet Norman. Perhaps it is selfish but I kept hoping to meet Norman again even though I knew that would mean his mind had finally become acute in its problems.

Norman psychological state is properly best described in one word: Hyperactive. He seems to be looking into something and is an over achiever in terms of actual progress work wise although his ability to talk to people seems heavily stunted. He has a habit of talking to himself which is most likely a symptom of being socially by himself as he doesn't seem to have a great deal of engagement with his fellow class mates. Norman emotional state seems to be overly active too to keep with actual mental state and as such he seems to be either excited or curious or panicking and nervous. I cannot help but be staggered by how quickly he goes through things in a obviously clear attempt to connect to something. He can be rude at times which is natural to expect from someone so overly energetic like him but from I seen his lack of social experience is the cause of this and not any actual directed malice or hatred towards someone.

He has expressed some ideas of paranoia towards his fellow class mates and I fear that if he does not find something to connect to he may fall into a "me and them" frame of mind as he has such hard time connecting with people, I fear that if this happens his high emotions may make him volatile.

Mental state: Abnormal and potential for hazardous behavior.

Mental capabilities: above average

Social state: Crippled

-----------------------------------

Here it is. I proof read it quickly and spell checked it but there is properly some erros. I apologise for those if there are.

DemonicTophat
DemonicTophat
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down