FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ricochet: Traveling Tavern [OOC]

+4
Count
Raspeyer
Sólrökr
Delve
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ricochet: Traveling Tavern [OOC] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricochet: Traveling Tavern [OOC]

Post by Delve Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Waiting on count.

Count>Raspayer>Delve>Sol

The order changes if someones goes ic. I can clarify the order if that happens. Usually the order changes based on what happens ic-wise based on the last post. Right now Sol and I are interacting the most but we dont want to cut off count who is interacting with Raspeyer's character. Hopefully I am making sense right now. Haha.
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.emery3d.info

Back to top Go down

Ricochet: Traveling Tavern [OOC] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricochet: Traveling Tavern [OOC]

Post by Count Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:28 pm

^_^ Postie, I think. *checks* yeah, I went last night.
Count
Count
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raspeyer Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Good post, Count. A couple of things though, my character had already taken the trinket from you and was rubbing it. The other thing, I asked your characters name and he didn't tell us.

Alright, now things can get exciting.
Raspeyer
Raspeyer
Mist
Mist

Female

http://holly.clonestyle.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sólrökr Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:38 pm

I'm back from being out of town. I'll try and get a post up tomorrow, following Delve if she posts.
Sólrökr
Sólrökr
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:49 pm

I'll edit it sometime soon. For now, though, Forumotion won't let meh edit. Consider those revisions as already done for now (takes trinket back to enchant it, introduces himself at some point)
Count
Count
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Delve Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:20 am

I will post after Raspeyer, then you can post again Sol!
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sólrökr Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Fine by me.
Sólrökr
Sólrökr
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Delve Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Unless of course someone posts an intro the posting order changes and I will post if Raspayer doesn't.
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildsword Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Speaking of which, I know a post order has been set up and I don't want to foul that up. When abouts should I post my intro?

Also: I have my character description and info should I post that here. It's in my character profile section of my profile...

Wildsword
Wildsword
Mist
Mist

Male

http://greyhiem@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Wildsword wrote:Speaking of which, I know a post order has been set up and I don't want to foul that up. When abouts should I post my intro?

Also: I have my character description and info should I post that here. It's in my character profile section of my profile...
That would be best. As a GM, I don't like rooting through people's profiles in search of characters. I'm sure that Delve and Raspeyer feel the same way, though I can't tell for sure.

To answer your first question, ASAP. A post is good at any time, even if said post requires more complex interactions between the characters involved. Just make sure you've been accepted to the RP first!
Count
Count
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildsword Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Thanks Count!

My character info is attached below

As far as being allowed in Delve gave me the go ahead. I'd also like to take the opportunity to apologize for my tardy posting. I meant to post Sunday but things got crazy and time got away from me...

But on to business I will be posting my intro today and here is Vard:

Vard

Height: 6ft
Weight: 200lbs
Eye Color: green
Hair color: Black

Physical description: Lean and muscled, with a rough and rugged look about him. He appears a little wild. His green eyes are almost feral and his movements and physicality have an animal quality to them. His shaggy, unkempt black hair and facial hair doesn’t help his case much either. Though wild there is something calming about his presence, you feel safer for some reason when he’s about.

Personality: Along with his wild looks Vard can be a bit animalistic at times. He never backs down from a challenge, especially a physical one. He is incredibly loyal to the friends he makes and will die for them without hesitation. His need to protect things can make him over zealous at times so he has to kept in check. He’s prone to boredom if he isn’t always doing something. He’s very restless and always needs to be doing something stimulating whether it be mentally or physically he has to be busy. I good, reliable and entertaining friend to have around but you really can’t leave him alone for long or he may get restless and that could cause some mischief.

Gear: The clothes he keeps are sparse but they are loose fitting. He has a leather travelers coat he wears which is covered in patched and re-stitched pieces. It's worn faded and frayed from years of weather and use. He has basic trousers and strong weathered boots. The only weapon he carries is a dirk on his hip.
He also wears a magic set of bracelets and a silver torc that bind him to his master. He has to offer these to a new master but once he has and they accept they hold great influence over him and can control when he transforms. This enchanted jewelry stretches and changes size when he transforms and can be invisible to the naked eye if he wishes.

Powers: Vard is a shape-shifter and takes the form of a large, black German Shepard. It is the only animal he transform into. While transformed he still has presence of mind but that doesn't mean the instincts of his animal form don't become stronger. He also retains some of this in human form such as heightened reflexes, strength, sense of smell and hearing. Some of his dog habits cross over into his personality as well.
His body temperature is incredibly warm at all times and he heals unnaturally fast, not instantly mind you but his recovery time is definitely way above normal.

there be Vard, intro comin'
Wildsword
Wildsword
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Delve Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Go ahead an post your intro wildsword. I will link your bio to the first post of this thread, which is what I have been doing this whole rp. (So you're right Count, I like to link things for future reference!)

Posting order is not a big as I was making it seem! If you post today wildsword I will post in response to you and sol...then sol can post if he's itching to post, that way the interactions between characters just shift to me.

But Count definately has to wait for Raspeyer since they're talking to each other in character.
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildsword Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:25 pm

okie dokes, sounds good.
Wildsword
Wildsword
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Delve Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Sol I noticed you made an edit as I was re-reading your post to respond to.

We have quite a collection amassed from our previous patrons which we keep in this massive fortress we call Ricochet...

Amethyst did announce that their tavern was called Ricochet. I'm not sure what sentence you had before removing the word 'ricochet'. *Shrugs*

Working on my post now. Just needed to re-read everything first.
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildsword Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:33 pm

I didn't mention it. He wouldn't know in character. It was actually correcting a few grammar mistakes and italicized his thoughts.

can't wait for the response!
Wildsword
Wildsword
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Delve Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:06 am

That post was for Sol, sorry for the confusion Wildsword.

I was responding to his comment:

Last edited by Sólrökr on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Readjusted a comma, and left out the name Ricochet since it hasn't been anounced yet.)

Working on my post tonight, will post in the morning! PST~!
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildsword Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:04 am

ah I see. well....I'm dumb....
Wildsword
Wildsword
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Ricochet: Traveling Tavern [OOC] - Page 2 Empty EDIT YOUR POST TITLE!

Post by Delve Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Count, Sol, and Wildsword need to edit their post titles to reveal their location within the tavern...its important in the long run. I will keep reminding you!

I have a bad habit to write as much as the previous poster...Anyway, in case anyone is confused about what happened in my post: My character is just about to unload Cyquen and Sar overboard into a massive dark sea if they do not offer proper items to barter. Razz

Upon the entrance of Vard Amethyst duplicated herself to attend him so there are now two of them. Okay? kay.
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildsword Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Oh right, sorry about that! (face palm) you told us about that. consider it done.

location of post is to be Tavern lobby, right?

oh and what's the posting order now that my character is in the mix?
Wildsword
Wildsword
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Delve Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:47 pm

You can post again since I split my character into two to resolve the whole posting issue. Which I think works, right? Haha
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildsword Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:20 pm

yes indeedy it do. K. I'll post soon then, within the next two days if all goes well....
Wildsword
Wildsword
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Delve Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Sure, no rush. :3

Raspeyer is sick with a cold in the summer, the worst kind! She may take a while.
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildsword Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:53 pm

man that's the pits....Curse you Allergies! *shaking angry fist*

hope you get well soon Raspeyer....rest up!
Wildsword
Wildsword
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTophat Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Form what I read it has been over ten days since the first post of this forum. Have you progressed in the role play-or filled up so many places-that I would have hard time joining?

If I can join then is there any chance you can tell me the order of posting if I do join. Because I will most likely get confused. I am rather clumsy like that.
DemonicTophat
DemonicTophat
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Delve Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Not at all. You can join any time. Smile

Do not worry about the posting order, if you get confused I can clarify any questions you may have regarding that. Otherwise your character can just come in and talk to any character in the tavern based on the last post done by a player(s).

I noticed that quite a few new players have asked the same questions regarding introductions posts and posting order. I made changes to the Ricochet introduction here:
http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/t3897-ricochet-traveling-tavern-ooc#93121

It explains introductions and posting order which I hope is clear to everyone.

Count, I hope you dont mind me using you as an example but it was a perfect example to choose from. :3
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTophat Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Ok. It took me a while to decide, I had a lot of ideas and originally was going to go for a king that was married to a fat greed demon, I won't go into detail for that but I was happy with it. The problem was he had lots of decorations and jewels and on forth and wanted to draw him to avoid a massive profile but my Tablet going haywire, it keeps stopping, skipping and so I gave up. I then randomly came up with this character for an organic legion kind of set up. It is pretty random...and..that it, its random. I left the clothes out, I think that might be more casual to introduce what he is wearing in his introduction post.

If you don't like this character-like I said..this was random..so..yea..entirely random, all the way through. Sometimes they don't end well..normally they do-then I could easily make another one, one that more magical or..cute or something I find it easy to make characters so shifting through them is ok by me. Pardon any spelling errors, it has been spell checked and proof read.

--------------------------

Name:False Name-Harry Mulfree. True name: The Vendectuz Colony.

Body Age: 55

Colony Age: 280

inhabitants Appearance: A member of the Vendectuz Colony do not have a great deal of detail or complexity to their over all natural designs. One most notable feature they hold is that they are so tiny that the naked eye cannot not ever hope to possibly see them, even if those eyes have been trained to do so or enhanced in some magical or mechanical way it would still be a extreme challenge to spot a group let alone a single member of the race on their own although if one was to manage to grasp one of these creatures in he or hers eye sight they would see a miniature spot of red. If you was to actually able get one under an advanced microscope you would see something similar to a cell, its body is somewhat glowed in a weak and feeble fashion while sharing the same sense of wine stain red that a blood would carry before drying into a rather stale, crippled brown, because of this they are normally easily identified with blood when in actual large masses enough to be seen by the naked eye and since they are barely the fraction of a fraction of the size of an ant or baby spider they tend to have amass to atleast towards the two thousand numbers before being seen as a single drop of blood. The races slight glowing skin color make them able to see each other in the darkness of the body and tell the difference between blood cells or fellow kinsmen, although they share largely different details such as limbs, eyes and even a middle core that looks like a membrane, it actually is a small nestle of eggs that had stuck together within the middle of the race, if male then it is actually its insemination liquid, depending on the male sexual activity relates to how much bigger or smaller he gets-bigger one can actually grow to the size of full grown spiders on nothing but amassed fertile liquids in a month-although such cases are only evoked when the times need desperately big males such as getting ready to leave an organic vessel, the female will dig into a enlarge males flesh and get pregnant while he wanders on the surface looking for new humanoid to inhabit. The female and males biological roles despite that difference are mostly the same, they all share the same set of four upper front arms that are equipped with small trio of skinny fingers used for grabbing and pushing while welding a miniscule set of nail like spikes out of their finger tips so they can mine through flesh while having a single orb sitting under a pair of small scythe like mouths that is used to drink fluids and tear open holes for entrances to new organic forms. The set of lower limbs they have are nothing but a flurry of single hands like that of human although they will have from seven to twenty of them depending on breeding used only for directing and swimming about and on occasion grappling onto cells or enemies behind them.

Facts: A member of this race are so fast and energetic that they could easily navigate and explore a entire fully grown human body within twenty to thirty hours. Thats the same as asking a human to explore England on foot within a single day.

The creatures are hyper intelligent and can think as well as create as fast as they run.

This race high attributes assure very short life spans, making them live up to two months before expiring except for certain breeds-The Brain Breed-which can live up to roughly twenty years or more depending on circumstances.

The vessel of this race will almost never get ill until about fifteen years into the infection when the mining and working of the vessel will start to negatively impact the hosts health.

Vessel Appearance:Mulfree is a rather tall man, especially for his age as the body has a habit of shrinking a few inches when one start to encroach onto the elder years of their life but Harry has managed to keep a rather proud stance of six foot one, making him shadow over most women and children or even on some occasions other more moderately sized men and naturally so the being has a dark shade bleeding from his existence, following wherever he goes or wanders while changing in sizes or pattern due to certain shifts of light. This aging fellow has a posture that manages to do well for his stance, mounting a high and rather head strong set of shoulders that hold well like a pair of pouldrons, hovering the bones in the air rather than letting his muscles slack and hang towards the floor in a tardy fashion but instead he lifts them up to roughly just under his neck which forces the very end of his joints to press out in a rigged and rough manner due to his old age where his body has obviously started to age although he still managed to keep his shoulders in the direction of both limbs like a pair of dogs staring forth into the world while maintaining a still composure whithout shaking except for the slight turn of movements provoked the actions of his arms or neck. That sense of strength and hard stiffness followed all the way through his joints and flesh, normally a limb would curl but this fellow body is so straight that he directly goes down in a straight line from his shoulder and arms, forcing him to appear cubic in a sense having it protruding sense of hard surface, producing this effect all the way from his arms and to his wrist before coming across a small bump and ending a set of rather thinned hands that somehow seem to have failed in keeping in line with the rest of his body, each of them having rather plumped but still a long bridge of fingers that seemed to occasionally shake just a tiny inch as if they were vibrating before stopping, one would be right to say that perhaps his hand were meeting there date with how that tremble crept along the bone and forced out a slight tingle within the collection of protruding knuckles he had although he hardly let that interfere with his body arms or joints but out of health or stubbornness was hard to tell. Mulfree had the same sense of stiff and intense discipline throughout his body, it traveled down to his chest which he pumped out in a rather proud and confident manner yet not too far out to be considered boasterous or cocky, just enough to keep a strong sense of movement as he walked forward and on so he even managed to keep his ribs to a certain extend strongly locked into a tight, hard line that would of took many hours of training to perfect, refusing to show any of his ribs yet not having any skin drape over each other like it would when one lets the body lean on itself although at his outline it did create a sort of bony complexion for him due his aging and natural physical state after so many years and as such his only real area that get away from this is his waist as that area is naturally bony and rigid anyway. Harry's frame is not excused from this rule as it has a two large orbs with a concave in the side, making it look like an up hill then suddenly going down at a fast pace as it travels to his thighs. His two legs stand at a rather less strict fashion but to call them out of line would be over doing it although the fact they have this small tad of a lean is noticeable which could be the cause of many things from laziness to pain but all reasons are pure speculation as the small bend of his knees is still more sturdier than most casual civilians and only effects his entire posture as a whole in a rather weak and would be considered rather nit picking into taking account of.

Harry is an old man and as such there are a league of wrinkles that line his body that stain his skin in masses, all creating dents and scars in his once smooth frame and now leaving him with a hide that is wrapped in a number of markings like that of an old tree or the waves of a water fall all going in one direction and thus creating a million lines in one pattern. That is evident and while this may be a dominant factor of his body it is not the only factor, his hands are only edged with wrinkles around the joints of his fingers like snakes swimming in water, out reaching and diving again before becoming clear while the knuckles he has are a hot spot for them and thus let him have some remnant of clear skin around the back of his hand between his wrist and knuckles which are swimming with a school of those marks of aging. His arms are not endless but the lines do randomly appear at some points, mostly around his upper arm and across his shoulder and towards his neck before cutting off at his Adams apple. As one looks they would notice a similar mild pattern of wrinkles jumping over his ribs, appearing almost all across his sides before going around in a weaker breed towards his hips and upper chest before breaking into heavier digs once more and thus making a valley home across his legs and especially around his knee and ankle joints, making it seem like is body trying to suck his bones in. Mulfree's face however actually has little signs of aging apart from a set of two small wrinkles the size of a hair appearing at the rims of his eyes and a another trio making a bed upon his forehead, he has practically no dried skin or dying skin on his face what so ever. Harry may have a number of wrinkles on his body but surprisingly he lacks a volley of veins like most people in their later years have, wielding but only a small cluster spread out all over his body which are behind his knuckles, around his wrist and one across the right side of his head with a few linening his arms and legs at random occasions, all of them being a rather borderline blue and purple mixture or a dark red as is natural of such a component. Mulfree skin is a long stain of brown, staying in the most darkest colors the human the body has to offer making him appear almost chocolate like in comparison or the same as the tint as the most oldest and powerful of plant life or maybe even wielding the same kind of colors a proud, healthy and young but fit brown horse would have for a coat. That dark cloak of skin he wears has a habit of helping him slip into darkness as it border onto the literally shades of a light greyish black at points although it stays just far enough for his foreign colors to be gazed at with little strain of the eyes although he may fit in when in the presence of darkness his tone makes him rather hard to avoid spotting when in light as the two colors contrast, complimenting him to a point that he just pops out in the scenerey, like a man swimming in a orange suit or a fellow wearing a bright red tie over a dark green attire.

The strange old man has a body structure that may make it apparent he is getting on in years but he manages to still at least give off the idea that he looked after himself to a certain extent. His frame is hardly feeble although a bit bony at points but its clear that just by looking at his stance and his muscles that layer his upper and lower arms as well in small hills that he has enough time working out to keep what flesh he has from decaying away like his skin. His arms muscle may not be huge as they only reach about three or two inches out when not flexing they still have enough substance to give off the same sense of solid outline like that of an egg or a football while being stretched out at a longer distance to macth his limbs and as such they hardly cower in his skin in the middle either, making him have protruding arms at all three dimensions. His chest has a strong enough depth at the middle to give the idea of two separate muscles rather than melding like most un-worked torso and as such seem to be hard enough to rise out of his body just a tad without flexing once more. His ribs may look sturdy he fails to show any real muscle there or at his stomach although they have a very flat sense of over tone to them that sends hints at muscle too shy to show itself to others. Mulfree's legs share a attribute in how they show off what the man has, forming strong and rather powerful lines out his thighs and upper legs despite his slight limb although his left leg seems to slightly lessened in mass at the front of a small area as if he had it sucked out or cut off.

This frame hair seem to trickle up slightly at the back, making it spike up a tad in a set of four small threads that get longer and fatter as it goes each time moving in small steps of inches. One inch, two inch and so on until stopping and so because of each of these spike threads lean ontop of each other naturally and having a moderate support under it seem they never really move about much or get knocked out of line. The rest of Harry's hair is all combed into a forward pattern, each of them smooth and as flat as a wooden floor or tiles or even the smoothed out layers of freshly dried cement as they all encroach forward into a single position in front of his head and thus forming a small point at the end that hangs just over his fore head and rest over the wrinkles he has as if his hair was trying to pierce the sign of aging he has there, this spike reaches the length of six inches, making it occasionally hang over his eye or near then due to how long it is while being five inches fat due to clustering threads all together. With that said the rest of Harry's hair utterly smoothed out, not letting a single vine of thread of a small rebellious flock touch his ears or tread upon his skin besides the very front spike. The Elders hair is a heavy black that is mixed with various sign of a bright grey or white due to his age, the shades of abyssal darkness on his head contrast and clashed in a very strange manner, making him have natural outlines of grey at his spiked position and sides, looking like mercury mixed with coal or freckles of snow landing and settling on the surface of sleeping black snakes.

The most important feature of any person are their eyes and Harry is once more despite his odd origins not excused from such a fact of live. His two orbs are placed inside although slightly wrinkled orbs he also have a slight peeping sense to them, as if the skin around his orbs were trying to hug them to of sight and as such they have a habit of seeming fatter yet very small in height forcing him to appear like he has some sort of shifty eye movement as they rigidly sandwiched between two mount of flesh except from the left and the right. The actual eyes have a tiny dash of red leaks across them as if blood shot in a very weak manner although whatever the reason those semi-visible lines of red ruin the milky seas one would normally have with there reaching limbs of crimson. The only real most notable feature his are his actual colors of his orbs, despite harrys rather disciplined stance his orbs seemed to be lacking any kind of glint or shine, as the hint of youth truly have been devoured but yet they go so much further than that, they actually pale and get duller than even the most darkest of orbs as if the feelings within have been withered away or his body simply cannot produce it, making him have a over bearing shadowed like state to him, as if his eyes were the same you would get when the animal no longer has the strength to keep them alert any more, with that on board his actual color is a rather lifeless green that is rather bright in reality but without the sense of life a eye would have he appears to be more like a circle of lawns that been let to grow wild and un-cared for or the image of dried venom never used.

Personality:Harry has no personality for he has no brain. He is nothing more than an organic vessel. What make harry is a series of brain breeds mixed with a various amount of organic equipment the same to machines that are programmed to make him react in a certain way to certain action with the addon of minor AI techniques. He is not self aware and there go has no desires, traits or like or dis-likes. He would merely act on acquired information and so he appears to be very formal or gentleman like most of the time as that is what assimilated as socially beneficial for the vessel to survive. He may react violently to some things but a small change in tone would make him consider talking it through. Anything he say he likes is the main Brain Breed taking control as the AI and programming are not made to deal with advance social scenarios. If one was to label this machine of a man as anything he would consider to be a overly polite fellow who may not always say the best thing but seem to have the heart to try and make wrongs right. His desire to be a good role model and help out others is easily caught but his lack of human of emotion make him come off as a loner and very isolated like that of an old workman who just wants to be alone to do a project-which would be true for the AI traits-He seem to switch approaches very easily to things and as such could be considered highly adaptive and in some cases caring but his sudden changes from strict and creeping away to socially engaging is odd and confusing. He sit in the darkness and it comes to wonder if in this conversation will he suddenly come out and join in with everyone else or simply stare.

Powers:This vessel was built for one on one combat and as such was normally used for infiltration or for spying. Though the act of giving a vessel camo skin is not really possible, giving him claws or certain types of organic enhances was reasonable. Harry's frame has become so polluted with various toxins and poisons that has been harvested before reaching his stomach that it has been all amassed into a single sack within his chest, allowing him to breath a puff of toxic smoke at his enemies when desired. It spews out in a red cloud at first before withering away, hovering about like set of blood covered flies, if this cloud is breathed in it can cause itching, coughing aswell as sores within the mouth, throat and other internals areas, if breathed in twice it may cause a poisonous effect that will drain health away at a very slow and weak stature but can still reduce one to a crippling state after time, if a third time it will effectively start to make someone insides bleed minorly and health will start to drop moderately over a moment of minutes to a crippling state.

Besides from that Mulfree has had a number of joint enhancement placed as well hardening of certain under skins, making his knuckles and soles appear to be almost rock hard in cases while also applying advanced jolt of movement in his arms and legs to allow stronger attacks above that of an average man no matter how healthy he may be. If one is hit by one of his moves it could send a person a few feet away or crack floor boards although in exchange for such a powerful move he must let his joint strengthen for a moment before releasing his attack.

Adaptive: This vessel is easily capable of being adapted to a certain power or move, he could have certain implacement to retard fire, survive longer in water or even reconstruct his body to the point of being an animal entirely. The possiblities are rather large although epecting things like mastering magic or blasting bullets would be impossible without a item to use for fuel first. Adapting depending on the level and takes days which requires rest so the vessel would have to be restricted to sleeping only. Because adapting take time and materials it is usually only done in small doses like increasing eye sight slighty or maknig his skin harder a tad but in some rare deseperate occasions entire system rework have been done.

Background: The vendectuz colony was started at around 400 hundreds years ago and as such as lived on more than most other colonies have to this day. Its first host was a small girl named Velissia while at the population of two hundred had not managed to fully take control of the body. At the age of twelve Velissia entire nervous system shut down due to a failure in a production of enchancement when the population had reached thirteen thousand, when the nervous system shut down it was determined that the girl would be disabled due to certain mistakes in cutting specific brain cords and rewiring them in time from the small team of workers, Velissia spent the next ten years unable to move and eating basic foods. The population went through a depression due to lack of materials and poor nutrition intake for the host and for the colony. By the time that she had made it to twenty her body had made a full recovery with a long ongoing project. The colony accepted that advanced projects will be put on hold until a brain breed can be born to accurately navigate the details. When Velissia reached the age of fourty five the numbers had reached fifty five thousand in total and as such was agreed that they had enough enlarged males, enough females and a lot of experienced workers to handle a complete re-wiring of the system she had, the project was successful and soon the hostess brain was utterly dismantled and devoured by pregnant females for brain breeds to be born within a time lapses of a day while systematically replacing it with enough equipment to stop the body shutting down basic functions. The colony had successfully created the first brain breed: Rem.

With Rems aid they had managed to pass on the brain breed onto the daughter along with a number of forty thousand other members of the colony with the help of food poisoning and spider bites in her sleep. By the time they had all moved in the brain was utterly removed and remade into a organic wire work of basic programs and a interface for rem.The race then went under a massive project of using the female to create a male unit that will be bigger in size for future host while examining her reproductive organs. The race then went onto the natural repurposing of all future host while the first host inhabitants were left to die, since then the living numbers have been making organic shells that will not cost humanoid lives but assuring the offspring will be made in a womb although by materials and from blueprints of brain breeds-the same way to think of it as workhouse..where they build robots..except these robots are using human shapes as rough following lines-since then they have been producing children where the latest new borns will move into and start working on enhancement project at a young age at a high potential state. These vessel all have since then carried the organics of both sexes inside the body so new children can be made and when successful they would start working on the fetus as soon as possible, dictating its growth and aborting its actual life by stopping brain growth and working on it themselves.

This pattern was followed for a total of three hundred years until they were discovered at a local science facility and effectively contained and in some cases killed off, it was only when the species made it known they were willing to negotiate that they were offered a chance. It was agreed that the race will from there on work for the human government and in turn will be given vessels instead of having to infect new ones or creates ones. Because reworking or settling in a new vessel takes generations of resource and time they accepted. The majority of the race now work for military fashions now, while in the past they may of made a human very fat to deal with winter or focused on higher material gains from special organs that let them harvest cells from food before going to the stomach, they now focus extending limbs, producing bigger muscle growth and using skills to developed claws, toxin attacks and other type of organic weaponry. One problem was that alot of the host given were set up to have sabotaged wombs or sperm and thus they could not create their own hosts anymore and majority of the time they were under surveillance and spread out in numbers making it hard for the different colonies to talk about an escape route. Vendectuz did escape though rather successfully but sadly their host was growing old and all attempts to appear his body was coming to be a full time job with little effort, they had to find a new host..but they also had to get away. Far away, from this place...no...this world.

I left deliberate plot holes in this so there can be some possible story reveal in the Role Play.

DemonicTophat
DemonicTophat
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Raspeyer Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Hey all, will be making a post today. I'm feeling a bit better, easily worn out though. Back at home base so yay sort of. Don't get so antsy about posting order, as long as it makes sense time wise posts should go okay. Order is more important when it comes to people's reaction to an event.

Welcome to the RP Wildsword and Tophat!
Raspeyer
Raspeyer
Mist
Mist

Female

http://holly.clonestyle.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Delve Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:34 am

Looks good to me TopHat as you already know Ricochet has traveled all kinds of worlds including our present earth so your character fits the bill and he will be able to see Ricochet. In my intro post I did explain that humans could not see Ricochet because they do not use magic or travel different worlds. Only talented patrons can see it and know of it.

Need to invite more females into this rp. >.> No matter, we can clone the female characters...heh.
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTophat Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:52 am

Delve wrote:Looks good to me TopHat as you already know Ricochet has traveled all kinds of worlds including our present earth so your character fits the bill and he will be able to see Ricochet. In my intro post I did explain that humans could not see Ricochet because they do not use magic or travel different worlds. Only talented patrons can see it and know of it.

Need to invite more females into this rp. >.> No matter, we can clone the female characters...heh.

Thanks although if you really want more females I have one or two past idea and current ones I could submit instead. I would obviously have to withdraw him and submit a female character instead..which, I have no problem with. I wouldn't be able to post today or tomorrow right away anyway. College project and introduction day but I could work on a character profile in between coloring in my stuff. In fact I had a basic layout of one female character I had once..which could easily fit in here.
DemonicTophat
DemonicTophat
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Delve Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:20 pm

No worries, you can rp whatever character you want. Looking forward to it.
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next