FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The brave tale of the many Timothys

2 posters

Go down

The brave tale of the many Timothys  Empty The brave tale of the many Timothys

Post by Blade Barrier Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:00 pm

This is probably an ambitious move to start a role play the day I join FoG, But... I have this idea. So we have what appears to be a typical date drama, a young man names Timothy finds the courage to ask the girl of his dreams out to dinner, and she accepts! However, he needs help, and this is where you come in. You're going to help win his sweet heart over while fending off anything and everything that would ruin this once in a lifetime chance with the girl of his dreams. The catch?

...Everyone who participates in the RP will be playing as one of Timothy's personas!

Yup. Sometimes he's a martial artist, a drug lord, a hit man, a super hero, or whatever else you dream up! Timothy can't really control himself. Just at random he'll suddenly switch over to another one of his personalities. They all inside a mental world called the pearl, where they wait to take control of him. Will they get him the girl? Save the world? Or just push everything off the edge?

As far as the world goes I was thinking of something modern, but with apparent supernatural and scientific powers at work. His personas will have powers beyond that of normal men, and there's something off about his date that will cause the night to become... more interesting.

That's really all I dare say before starting, but if you have some ideas or questions, do post.

Blade Barrier
Blade Barrier
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

The brave tale of the many Timothys  Empty Re: The brave tale of the many Timothys

Post by deadpixel101 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:35 pm

im new as well and i realy like this idea but im probably trying to join to many role plays already...but that dosent matter

deadpixel101
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down