FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To tell the tale of a vampire

3 posters

Go down

To tell the tale of a vampire Empty To tell the tale of a vampire

Post by Daandae Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:27 pm

I started a topic called "Tiers of Blood" it's a story about my previous vampire, a character named Jenner De'Marcus nicknamed "Hellshadow". He is suffering the loss of his vampiress lover Haleigh, he has nightmares of her death... and though I was supposed to start with a fellow FOG player, I've lost touch with her and this seemingly can not continue.
I need someone to play his other and most likely "better" half... someone who's willing to see past his vicious anger and lust for revenge. This is based on a story I wrote for 5+ years, but I will not be expecting anyone to refer to it or know much about it in order to write, so other than where the story comes in, it's completely open for many new paths.

I'm looking for a serious writer, one that's definitely mature and willing to expose their darker half, I'm looking for a romantic individual who will be able to purge Jenner of his previous ties to his lover and encourage him to leave her memory behind for good or be cursed with his nightmares forever, I don't expect long messages seeing as I usually write all my RPGs in an instant messenger program like GoogleTalk... so you won't necessarily need to write a page of detail to get your point across...

So in a nutshell...

1) Mature writer
2) Comfortable with all levels of romance/drama
3) Visually descriptive

Once I find a partner that is willing to begin this right away, I will fill you in with the details you need. If you'd like, please read the prologue to "Tiers of Blood"
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.lovelyshinigami.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

To tell the tale of a vampire Empty Re: To tell the tale of a vampire

Post by Eternity Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:30 pm

pick me! (add that in caps, I haven't hooked up a good keyboard yet, will be doing so in five minutes)
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Wow... LOL Eternity, that was fast. Have you read Tiers of Blood? Can you tell me sort of what you picture Jenner to be like before I show you an image that is relatively close to what I have in mind?
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:39 pm

I have read the first say, three or so posts, but it did not go very far so I can easily finish up reading in a matter of minutes or so.

From what I can gather, my mind kind of puts together Jenner as being a kind of looming figure, tall with piercing eyes dulled by the haze of nightmares and loss. I think of someone with a strong set face with defined features, lean body to match. Someone with slender fingers, glassy nails, and an overall tired impression to his figure.

Dark hair comes to mind, as well as pale skin, long legs. But I think those are just my mind running with it. :3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:46 pm

You're actually not too far off.... he stands just over 6' tall, and he has long black hair that stops at around the middle of his back. He has dark violet eyes, very artistic features... so very smooth skin, moderately muscular and well toned, pale skin yes, and his purebred black Wolf... Cinder follows him around most places he goes...

If you're definitely still interested, I'll get an OOC posted with all the information you need. It'll be nice to work with you!!
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Yay! Is very interested. I'll be thinking of my own character. Kind of pondering the different opportunities... <3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Excellent! Thank you for contacting me so quickly. Smile
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:05 pm

You seem to have a great imagination, one I would love to explore, we should roleplay sometime in the future.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down