FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Corruption [Realistic, Open, Interested?]

+6
Torturous Flame
Artorius
Kail DeWraith
Chainlinc3
Hello Danger
Eternity
10 posters

Go down

City of Corruption [Realistic, Open, Interested?] Empty City of Corruption [Realistic, Open, Interested?]

Post by Eternity Thu May 05, 2011 2:12 pm

City of Corruption [Realistic, Open, Interested?] Coc-1

You're nefarious, for whatever your reason is. Perhaps you're prim and proper when the sun's up and the city lights are dimmed, but what of the night? Or maybe you don't even hide it, that you're the scum of the streets, so wrapped up in sin that it's completely enveloping. You're enamored in the fight, or infatuated with the speed. Something of this city just gets you going, and you don't want to stop.

But that's just the way it is, in the city of corruption.

~XXX~

The City of Corruption is based upon the nightlife of the city of Boston, Massachusetts. South Boston, to be specific. Here, there are a few more uncanny activities to partake. This storyline is loose, so character backgrounds will play a key part in the story. If your character has a drug ring, you will play that drug ring unless someone else wants to join you. One of my characters, will be bringing up the business of street racing within the roleplay itself. Don't misunderstand now, I will be playing the GM as well as a few charas, and guiding a storyline, but it's more of a mystery kind of thing. The basics you will need to know is just the struggle between the police force trying to regain sanity on the city, corruption of the government within the city limits, and a few other smaller ideas that will revolve around what characters are involved.

Yeah, this is very, very simple for an interest check. It's just that, I'm looking for interest before I start choking out a bunch of stuffs.

So uh, -stretches and yawns-, drop a little something under this thread if you're interested in seeing this become an actual legit rp. Thankies.

-Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

City of Corruption [Realistic, Open, Interested?] Empty Re: City of Corruption [Realistic, Open, Interested?]

Post by Hello Danger Sat May 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Yes, please?
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

City of Corruption [Realistic, Open, Interested?] Empty Re: City of Corruption [Realistic, Open, Interested?]

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat May 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Eh, I'm kinda ambivalent on this one. You have my interest, but these sort of RPs fall in a danger zone for me because I've-- DEAR GOD, SIMILAR TOPICS BAR? WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT!?!?

er... Yeah, bad experience with an RP that was rather similar to this, so I'll need to see how you flesh it out in the OOC before I can firmly commit. >.<
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Sun May 08, 2011 3:06 am

Definitely interested Eternity.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Mon May 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Um... I reall shouldn't.... should I? Oh well, if I'm going to get involved in anything, this really ought to be it here. I must learn to step out of the realm of fantasy sometimes Razz I'm in! Although, I was wondering if our backgrounds will overlap.

What I mean is like your racing ring will contract drivers to like say, a drug lord for big shipments which need speedy delivery, something of that sort.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Torturous Flame Sun May 15, 2011 7:36 am

Sounds fun to me. I too should probably try to do a bit of roleplaying outside of pure fiction/fantasy elements. Its good for the creative muscles.

Hopefully prostitution would be acceptable to write about? And of course the headquarters for a ring would happily let people pick up their drugs there, for a price.
Torturous Flame
Torturous Flame
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Undisputed Sat May 21, 2011 2:08 am

Well, I'm in! sounds interesting, plus letting us develop our own character with little restrictions is nice.
Undisputed
Undisputed
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon May 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Mkay, this looks like decent interest. Tomorrow I will try to get an OOC up, if you are all still here. :3 Once we get all character sheets in, I may divide up pieces of the city for one another. It'll be further explained later. ^^
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Airedar Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:10 pm

This is veeeeeery interesting.
Airedar
Airedar
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:38 am

Is this idea still a go, it has caught my interest.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by StalkerX Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

If you need another memmber, I too am interested, however if things are looking "booked" its alright too.
StalkerX
StalkerX
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down