FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash (Massive Cross-Dimensonal RP with a Tournament Aspect)

3 posters

Go down

Clash (Massive Cross-Dimensonal RP with a Tournament Aspect) Empty Clash (Massive Cross-Dimensonal RP with a Tournament Aspect)

Post by Kingmaker Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Every world is crumbling. Darkness is overcoming everything, but not due to the natural flow of chaos and order. This, this chaos that is consuming everything from Final Fantasy's Gaia to Berserk's world is due to one individual.

With a very, very unique set of powers.

He has the idea in his head that the source of all this chaos, this monstrosity could be eradicated, if it could be struck at the heart. How? Simply get the strongest of the strong, and send them to kill it. To decide who this is, the mysterious figure grabbed the strongest of the heroes in the known (and unknown) realities, and stripped them of most of their strength. He left them with their weaknesses intact, and some of their strength. He took them to the basic world he came from, the first world that the evil had conquered good. Now, it was uninhabited except the people the mysterious figure stole from the other places. Now, in the midst of an ancient debilitated School, the heroes of the realms will fight for their lives.

And the lives of everyone in the universe.

Okay, pretty much, this is a Tournament with a story. There will be interactions between battles, teaming up, creating bonds, etc. You can create a unique "hero" or use one from any fiction you wish. Nothing is off-limits, except God Modding. EACH character will start out as strong as any other, so if you choose a "god" from your fiction, in the first round, you could be beaten by a foot-soldier of another.

But, after a few rounds, growth, character development, and alliances will also take effect alongside RPing prowess.

Fights can be 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, or by special order, 4x4.
Each hero starts with THE SAME NUMBER of "Enhancers" and "Inhibitors", npt to be over 3 at the start. YOU MUST HAVE ONE OF EACH.
Each battle will be judged by an impartial judge, either another bystander from the RP, or me if I'm not involved in the fight personally. The judging will be anonymous, and be annonced by PM only.

Quite simply put, these are what makes your character unique. I'll use Guts from Berserk as an example, as he is my character. Guts starts off with the enhancers "Inner Strength" which lets him fight with injuries that should kill another man, and "100-Man Killer", which increases his strength if he fights more than one opponent alone.

His "Inhibitors" are "Sacrifice Sign" which causes his body immense, nearly crippling pain if a strong Demonic force is nearby, and "Lone Wolf" which causes him to refuse the first person to ask him to team up, and makes the first 2x2 or 3x3 fight against him a 1x2 or 1x3 fight (he fights solo)

After a fight, if you lose, your character is sent back to his home with a scar and no memory of what happened. You're welcome to introduce another one, but keep it sane.

The post-battle part is interacting with the others, trying to figure out who brought you here, and trying to build up teams.

Weapons can be used as "summons" or as the real weapon. If you use it as a summon, you summon a ghost of the warrior you defeated to fight by you for one post. If you use it as a weapon, you can use some of that character's abilities (like Guts being able to use a Hadouken if he takes Ryu's hand wraps).

At the end, you should have a fully-powered character that would be able to 1-hit your original version, if you upgrade them right.

I am open to suggestion. If you have a way to implement further customization of characters, g'head and tell me. If you are interested in any way, just post so and say what character you are considering using. If it goes well, I'll have a full CS and back-story in the Casual OOC section.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Clash (Massive Cross-Dimensonal RP with a Tournament Aspect) Empty Re: Clash (Massive Cross-Dimensonal RP with a Tournament Aspect)

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:25 am

You know I'm in.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Clash (Massive Cross-Dimensonal RP with a Tournament Aspect) Empty Re: Clash (Massive Cross-Dimensonal RP with a Tournament Aspect)

Post by Airedar Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:21 pm

You definitely have my interest in this.
Airedar
Airedar
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down