FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genesis Project OOC *Paused*

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Genesis Project OOC *Paused* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genesis Project OOC *Paused*

Post by Crain_S Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Amber is on a mission to find the kids, so feel free to lock on to her.

While I am thinking about it, it feels to me liek the kids are being treated like crap. I'm sure they deserve it, but is this the lesson plan intended for developing their abilities, or is this the pay back of a bunch of people forced to live in space for a decade?

Cause Amber is going to be pissed if she sees any of the atrocities the kids are enduring...and when she gets pissed, bad things happen...Like skin melting...
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

The Genesis Project OOC *Paused* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Genesis Project OOC *Paused*

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Its a little bit of both, just so you can understand what I am about to put is a SPOILER so if you want to be surprised or keep it dramatic lol

SPOILER : The planet they are heading to is populated already and they are being used to attack and recolonize the planet. The kids or genetically mutated people do not know either.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Hey, I'll try and have another post up later today, glad to see everyone is still going.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Thats fine Dio
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:02 pm

My character seems to kind of be floating about, not having much character interaction. I'm not really sure how to procced. Maybe it would be best to wait until someone finds her?
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:44 am

I was planning on having mine meet yours after my next post
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:00 am

Dont wait around for something to happen; you need to seek out people. Amber and Lucas are pretty stationary, and then Shadow is gonna post, so take your pick.

And Merry Christmas to all y'all!
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:31 pm

I will wait for Shadows post, and see what happens. And a merry christmas to you too.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:39 pm

I don't feel like waiting anymore...
*knock knock*
Who's there?
PLOT!
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:01 am

Where is everyone? Is everyone not available to post during the week?
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:14 am

I am working on my post this week, I've been busy, finally got a job and going to see my dad in prison tommorow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:10 am

I'm in the same boat. Got caught up in some other crap that is no fun, but a post will be up tomorrow.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Do you guys want me to start some crap? Cause if this is all we are gonna do, it is gonna continue to be boring as hell.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:18 pm

By all means, start some crap with your next post. I don't mind people gently nudging my character in a certain direction, if it means getting the story rolling.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:34 am

Sorry for my slow posting. I just want you to know that I haven't forgotten about this.

Also, feel free to utterly destroy the strike force.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:39 am

Sorry for my absence, I'll post very very soon
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:41 am

I am working on a post right now, so you might want to wait about ten minutes and you can reply to it.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:13 am

Ummm...

Are people still interested in this? It seems to be moving really slowly.

Also, on an RP related note. I am having troubles with my next post. I know that our powers are supposed to be more or less dormant, and I am afraid of getting into the power playing habit with this character, as I can think of numerous ways to exploit her powers in game breaking ways.

If I hold back with her, I risk making boring posts, and if I start using her powers in a useful fashion, I risk being a Mary Sue. I am having trouble finding balance.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:23 am

Aaahh...I'm sorry I'm taking so long guys. Life is really busy because I'll be student teaching very soon and I have a bunch of assignments for classes before I even start. I'll try to make a post as soon as I can.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2