FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genesis Project OOC *Paused*

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Genesis Project OOC *Paused* Empty The Genesis Project OOC *Paused*

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 am

The Genesis Project
Code : 197-3

The year is not important, neither is the day, month or hour to you. This message is for you and one hundred and ninety six others similar to you. Similar but not exactly the same, every one of you is unique. Why are you being told this? Why now? You will know soon enough, the time is coming where your talents will lead you and the others to salvation or destruction.

Obviously there are questions in your thoughts as to who you are and why you are here. Your information will be given to you after the following details are unfolded in full. You come from a planet, Earth in the Milky Way galaxy. Yes, the others are from the exact same world you hail from, as to why you and the others are no longer there the answer is simple.
That world was destroyed in a cataclysmic war between all nations of the world in nuclear and biological warfare. To keep the human race alive and well You were chosen as children and infants to carry on special and specific genes and traits that you were found to have, the best of Humanity.

Now as you will slowly gather your thoughts and your memories you may have significant amnesia. Do not worry this is only temporary as your memory will return within a few weeks at the latest. Now if you look above you there is a screen that will activate as you touch it with your information on it…

Username:
Character name:
Traits:*Max one mental and Physical trait.*
Power:*examples Super speed, telekinesis, Energy projection, Breathes fire,Ice,poison,acid, etc. *
Amnesia:
Physical Description:*Picture and least two paragraphs desired*
Background:

Amnesia types : Normal, none, slight, massive

Storyline(1): Group of 197 young people, kids and children with "Special talents" awaken on a space ship named the Tessa-Sonne. Many suffer from Amnesia and others that do not help keep peace among those that are scared and those that threaten the safety of the others. The ship is bound to a planet that will be colonized by these superhumans and is fairly close but will take a few years to still reach, giving them time to retrain their powers...

*any takes?*

Last edited by Shadow on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

The Genesis Project OOC *Paused* Empty Re: The Genesis Project OOC *Paused*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:50 am

Looks interesting shadow. Count me in

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:43 am

alright Rap, if we get one more person it can start...
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:58 pm

~I'll join. This looks pretty cool!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:24 am

alright come up with your characters and post them, mine will be up in a day or two.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:44 am

*Raises hand*

I will think tonight, and make a character tomorrow, if that's all cool with you.

EDIT: Question. What do you mean by traits?
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:35 pm

yes its fine, and Traits, like a skill that is unusually much more with your person, like their bones are twice as strong as normal people's, their reflexes are a degree more then a normal person etc.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:21 pm

~I hope this is alright.

Username: Ruu
Character name: Linus
Traits: Has a camera-like memory. Ironic that he has massive amnesia...
Power: Telekenesis (Can also focus psychic power into pure energy)
Amnesia: Massive
Physical Description: I...I'm scared... Linus is a boy with sky blue eyes and soft brown hair, slightly tousled. He's clothed completely in white and wears a strand of silver around his neck, studded with a silver ornament in the shape of a dragon.
He's slight and short, even for his age and physically not very strong. He's also rather thin, whether this is due to a high metabolism or being malnourished, no one knows. He also has a medical condition that causes him to grow dizzy, probably an unsafe drop in blood pressure.
Background: Linus can only remember a few broken bits and pieces of his life before the trauma. He knows he was fairly wealthy, that his mother gave him the pendant her wears around his neck, and that someone wanted his family dead. Other than that, he has nothing. He's very scared of the whole ordeal and jumps at the slightest threat or noise. He's terrified of other people unless they are kind to him. He only wants to remember...

Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:37 pm

looks good, you can pick a physical trait as well Ruu but its not required =)
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:18 pm

~Thanks, I'm glad he's okay. I think I'll just leave him with mental powers if that's alright.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:05 am

no its fine, like i said its not required.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:14 am

Username: Dio

Character name: Jennifer Morris

Traits: She doesn't tire as easliy as normal people when doing a physical activity such as running or lifting.

Power: Manipulation of air. When her power is in its dormante state, it feels like there is a slight breeze in the air. Uses include, but are not nessecarily limited to, creating a vaccum, creating strong wind, pushing light objects around, and changing air pressure.

Amnesia: Normal

Physical Description: Jennifer has long, dull red hair. Though she usually keeps it short, the long trip has caused her to let it grow out past her liking. She has pale green eyes and a round face. She is tall for a girl standing around 5' 9" and is fairly slim. Despite this she is self conscious of her waist line. On her right palm she has a scar from a stove in the shape of three partial concentric rings.
She is dressed in a white dress of sorts which barely touches her knees, and a pair of pale blue slippers. She has a ring on her left hand middle finger. The color of the ring varies depending on the temperature of her hand. She wears her hair in a pony tail, and it is tied with a black scrunchie.

Background: Jennifer can only remember bits and pieces from her life. She remembers her mothers face, but can't recall having a father. She remembers the house she grew up in, but not where the house was. She remembers attending school, but the names and people are lost. The details of her childhood or hit and miss, but the essense and familiarity are there. Most importantly though, she can't recall the last 3 years of her life, not even the slightest detail.

And here's a question, did we acquire powers while on Earth, or after taken on the ship?
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:39 am

on Earth, its a genetic trait, they were chosen for that reason. Basically the reason they were saved was because of their differences, almost a ironic twist cause the thing that destroyed the world was War, differences tore it apart.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:10 am

Sweet, okay. Can't wait to start.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:15 am

Username: Shadow

Character name: Daniel Kilo

Traits: His bone structure is more durable then the normal humans. He is also keen on the human anatomy but not a master of it.

Power: Kilo's power comes through his ability of unarmed combat, his hand speed, striking and grappling exceed even Olympic levels.

Amnesia: Massive

Physical Description: He stands five foot eleven and a half inches tall; slightly long black hair that hung a inch or two under his ears. His eyes a light blue like the ocean, his skin a light olive. He normally wares all black with a white under shirt.
He lets his hair flow free in a almost wild style but it is not crazy and untamed. Having the near perfect genetic makeup for a pure body builder Daniel only weights between 185 to 212lbs of pure muscle.

Background: Having massive amnesia, Kilo only remembers bits of fractions of his life before being awakened. When he sleeps he dreams of the past but it gives him mental pains to remember, even to the point of passing out. He stopped digging for a while waiting for the memories to return on their own as he was told they would...

--
EDIT: I'll start it withing the next day or so, in case some others want to join during that time they may, even after we start it will be fine to still join.

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Sorry guys haven't gotten a chance to post up a profile yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:20 pm

its alright Rap, I'm gonna start it in a few hours, just feel free to post it when you can.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Started it, post as you wish.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Yay! Posting.

From the looks of things, I'm sharing a bunk with Daniel. If not I can edit my post.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:05 am

~Awesome! Quick question before I post though. Is Linus supposed to be in training right now?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:07 am

He can be if you wish, or he could be in different quarters.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:19 am

It looks like you guys are not yet too far into the story...mind if I join in?

And are there any limits to traits or abilities? Anything we want to avoid?

Username: Crain_S
Character name: Amber Sword

Traits: Amber has a very high threshold for learning new information. Her mind seems to comprehend and assimilate new information at an accelerated rate. Her body also seems to recover from wounds rapidly, perhaps a result of her increased body temperature. Bruises, burns, scratches and scrapes fade in only a matter of hours, while deeper cuts and similar soft-tissue damage mend in days, granted they are sterilized and stitched properly.

Power: Amber can manipulate energy in the form of heat. She can cause the objects in a room to singe or light on fire, or she can reduce the heat of her surroundings by drawing it into herself and cause them to frost over. Though she can focus her ability on anything she can see or is within range, her power is strongest in physical contact. Her touch can cause rapid combustion or reduce an object’s temperature to near freezing.
Amnesia: Slight to none. Amber knows who and where she is as well as why she is on the ship, but memories of her recent past seem to be missing, such as her favorite song and what she had for breakfast yesterday. The loss of these memories is more of an inconvenience that an actual problem.

Physical Description:
The Genesis Project OOC *Paused* Evanescence_GoodEnough

Amber is a serene individual, with an aura of confidence that could be due to the fact that she can set you on fire if you upset her, but she also has a quality that seems to put people at ease, as if she assures them that everything will be alright just by her being present. Amber takes charge in situations requiring a level head, but maintains a distance unless she feels obligated to intervene.

Amber is tall, standing at 6 feet flat-footed, which she rarely is as she likes to look and feel of high-heeled footwear. Her mahogany hair used to gleam copper in the sunlight, but under the lighting in the ship, it is more subdued. Her eyes are lavender blue, the purple barely noticeable unless she is angry, when it becomes more pronounced.

Background: Amber was trained from the age of 10 for Genesis, her capacity for learning making her a perfect candidate for an eclectic knowledge base. She was schooled in psychology and mediation especially to act as a counselor to the other children should they need guidance adjusting to their time isolated on the ship. Her other schooling in basic medical, electronic and engineering skills make her a decent understudy in a pinch. The computer relay strapped to her wrist is an excellent source of new training information should she encounter a situation requiring knowledge she does not yet possess.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Accepted.

Not really, you think of it it can be yours, just keep it to one mental and one physical trait for now.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 am

I feel like the ugly blonde kid on the Brady bunch...I post and the entire thread died. Where are the posters?
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:55 am

I'm here... Did you post after me? If so I did not notice. *checks thread* No, my post killed it, it isn't you.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:39 am

You were just caught int he death throes. I assure you that it was me. i am a thread murderer! *hides head in shame**

I suppose we could always RP together and let everyone else try to catch up...I can post again tomorrow cause it is too late tonight.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:39 am

I will do the same, we shall turn this into a 1v1 if we must!
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:04 am

They will be sorry. And they will cry. Oh, how they will cry!!!
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:15 pm

~I'm here. I'm just waiting for someone to interact with my character. XD
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:50 pm

>.>
<.<

It's hard for characters to interact when everyone is currently training. Post some fluff to finish your training, then go into a place that allows for character interaction.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next