FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Heaven OOC - fragilefigure + Hisoka

2 posters

Go down

Black Heaven OOC - fragilefigure + Hisoka Empty Black Heaven OOC - fragilefigure + Hisoka

Post by fragilefigure Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:41 pm

This is the OOC for Hisoka and myself. Smile

Okay, so; we have an origin for the spirits, now I think the actual characters would be best to develop. What type of outline do you normally use?
fragilefigure
fragilefigure
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Black Heaven OOC - fragilefigure + Hisoka Empty Re: Black Heaven OOC - fragilefigure + Hisoka

Post by Hisoka Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:09 pm

With your blessing I would like to try combining a character profile with the intro post as it is something I have never done.

However that being said we do have one glaring issue methinks before character development can take place. Namely assigning roles, as in who is playing who? With your blessing again I would prefer to play the murderer as I believe I've come up with a good origin story that leads to the plausible murder-victim link decided upon. Of course if you wish to play the murderer this is fine as I believe I am capable of playing the victim.

Seeing as the plot thus far discussed suggests a semi-realistic setting I would like the background story to be realistic. As in the characters start out in a real city, leading plausible lives, i.e no elf lords living in a woodland bower. I would like the city to be Vancouver B.C as it fits with the origin story of the murderer I have come up with. But this is of course subject to both your ( if present) desire to play the murderer and the origin story you will come up with if you so should decide to play the murderer. And as always the realistic settings and what have you is also subject to your input and desires.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Black Heaven OOC - fragilefigure + Hisoka Empty Re: Black Heaven OOC - fragilefigure + Hisoka

Post by fragilefigure Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Yup, you can be the murderer. Smile I was thinking you would, regardless.

And I have never been to Victoria, but I lived and grew up in Prince George - from what I hear, it is very different from the island. So I know the city not at all, but I can still try for sure. Razz

You can do whatever you wish for the murderer, and then I can make my story fit with yours, yes?
fragilefigure
fragilefigure
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Huh, how did we go from Vancouver to Victoria?

Seeing as the only link between these two is being at the bank at the exact time I don't think it'll be hard to get to the actual start. Really all the intro post is for is outlining the character, their history, and why the murderer chose to rob the bank, and why our victim is there at the same time.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fragilefigure Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:42 am

Oh sorry - my mistake. XD

So you want to start the RP pre-death then?
fragilefigure
fragilefigure
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:08 pm

No worries.

Yeah I would think it would be for the best if we started from the beginning so to speak. Starting in the middle of a story just gets confusing as hell doncha think. Besides the way I am planning my intro post we need to start pre-death. Me I am planning on summarizing his childhood, his adult life, and the reason why he would rob a bank to begin with.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fragilefigure Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Okay - I probably won't have anything as in depth for my own character. I will probably just describe the day's circumstances, because of course my character is just going to the bank. They wouldn't know that anything drastic was about to happen.

So do you want to start the RP thread, then? You should have the first post.
fragilefigure
fragilefigure
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:42 pm

I had thought we agreed to combine our character profiles with our intro posts, surely you plan to do a bit of history at the very least with your first post are you not.?

And as my father said ladies first, besides I'll need a little while to get my post sorted out.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fragilefigure Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Sounds good. Smile
fragilefigure
fragilefigure
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fragilefigure Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:01 pm

fragilefigure
fragilefigure
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:21 am

Done and Done.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fragilefigure Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Wow - so long. XD

Sweet.
fragilefigure
fragilefigure
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Well it was an intro post, and I did have to include the character outline in a subtle way. Though I think I could have been a little more subtle.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fragilefigure Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:14 am

I don't mind long posts whatsoever - I just don't write posts like that myself. XD
fragilefigure
fragilefigure
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down