FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conquered by kiss OCC Lamenting_Quill/Hisoka

2 posters

Go down

Conquered by kiss OCC Lamenting_Quill/Hisoka Empty Conquered by kiss OCC Lamenting_Quill/Hisoka

Post by Lamenting_Quill Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:12 am

And here is our OCC
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Conquered by kiss OCC Lamenting_Quill/Hisoka Empty Re: Conquered by kiss OCC Lamenting_Quill/Hisoka

Post by Hisoka Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:13 am

Indeed it is gorgeous.

Alright down to brass tax then. Exactly at what period of the plot are we going to start at. Right before the invasion, during the invasion, or after when the princess is on the run. I am in favor of of right before the invasion, perhaps the night before. A sort of tense and emotional mood for the people of Prismalis. Although right after is also a good starting place.

Since it has already been established that orb can only be used once by it's Keeper I would like to know when or if it will be used. Will the princess for example decide to use the orb in order to get a head start on the Warlord or will she keep it in reserve till the sort final battle/showoff jazz. And is the Warlord aware if he even gains the orb one glance at the future is all he is going to get.

Since the very nature of the rp suggests it am I to assume the Warlord is personally chasing after the princess or does he trust the task to his minions. Does the Warlord remain a shadow figure in the background while his army is in the forefront. And I assume it is safe that the Warlord and the princess will meet at least once in the beginning. I was wondering exactly how that would go. Does he meet her in the royal castle as he strides in the conquering hero or do you have another plan for that meeting.

Well that is all I can think of right now. I gotta hit the hay, Doc said the cast is coming off in the morning. Hope to see you soon beautiful.

Osda Sunoe
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Conquered by kiss OCC Lamenting_Quill/Hisoka Empty Re: Conquered by kiss OCC Lamenting_Quill/Hisoka

Post by Lamenting_Quill Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:23 am

I was imagining after the attack on Prismalis, I had envisioned the princess hiding out in the remote country side, deep into the mountains. However, I have no qualms with started off the night before the attack if that pleases you.
As for the rest, I leave that to your imagination Wink
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Alright since we seem to be in agreement that the night before the attack is our starting point there are some more plot issues as well as a few geographic ones.

The Warlord is an Emperor, as in he runs an empire while leading from the front with his armies. So exactly what is the size of his army and it's makeup. This is a Middle ages theme with overtones of fantasy is there room for other species beside human. I.e, the typical cast of elves, dwarves,etc. Or is it strictly a human populated world. Aside from the orb is there any other forms of magic, would an army have it's mages of varying disciplines. I.e healing, offensive, support,etc. Or is the orb the limit of magical potential in this world.

And speaking of the world what is it's exact makeup. How big is the kingdom of Prismalis and what is it's terrain like. Is it mostly mountain or open plain, perhaps a mix of the two. If so how do the to mix, i.e mountains to the north and plains to the south. Or are there simply mountain ranges mixed in with open plain. Furthermore what of the Lands surrounding Prismalis, do the other kingdoms have names, their terrain, and are any of them friendly or allied to Prismalis. I.e would they be willing to shelter the Princess from the Warlord. And the Warlord's Empire is it vast or merely in it's early stages. Did he inherit it or is he the first generation of his family to rule. And does he have a family of any sorts or his he an orphan. I rather like the orphan growing up to become a warlord of an Empire myself but if you had a plan for his origins that is all right as well.

And exactly where is the Royal Palace of Prismalis in relation to that country's borders. Is set amongst border mountains, on a open plain deep within the Kingdom, etc. Do the people of Prismalis worship a different religion then let's say the Warlord and his empire. Is the warlord's campaign in fact a sort of crusades of sorts or does he simply seek more power and territory.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:22 am

what is the size of his army and it's makeup? His arms would be of a very formidable size, probably close to three thousand men.

Is there room for other species beside human? Absolutely, your imagination is the limit.

Aside from the orb is there any other forms of magic, would an army have it's mages of varying disciplines? Yes, an emperor such as this would want to be known as formidable for more than just his armies melee skills, he would also wish to have impressive mages of all styles in his ranks.

How big is the kingdom of Prismalis and what is it's terrain like? I would say that Prismalis is maybe about the size of South America, not enormous, but large enough to be a decent kingdom. The terrain I would say would be rather smooth and manageable until one arrives at the mountains dotting the borders of Prismalis.

what of the Lands surrounding Prismalis, do the other kingdoms have names, their terrain, and are any of them friendly or allied to Prismalis. I.e would they be willing to shelter the Princess from the Warlord? The lands closest to Prismalis are neutral and tend to stay out of affairs of war, however there are lands farther out a bit that will gladly aid her; the journey of course would be perilous and full of high risks. As for the terrain, the lands dotting the borders of Prismalis would typically be the same, but as for those beyond it would most likely be a bit more difficult to manage.

The Warlord's Empire is it vast or merely in it's early stages. Did he inherit it or is he the first generation of his family to rule. And does he have a family of any sorts or his he an orphan? As with many political campaigns of the medieval era, territory grows swiftly as the company continue to move, so the size of his empire is entirely up to you. With his lineage, if you would like him to be an orphan whom rose to power, that is perfectly okay with me.

Where is the Royal Palace of Prismalis in relation to that country's borders. Is set amongst border mountains, on a open plain deep within the Kingdom, etc. Do the people of Prismalis worship a different religion then let's say the Warlord and his empire. Is the warlord's campaign in fact a sort of crusades of sorts or does he simply seek more power and territory? The palace of Prismalis would be at the very center of the kingdom within the Capital City. In regards to any religions, I had not thought about that as of yet; though I think it would be okay for them both to worship the sun and moon.
For the warlord’s campaign, I would think he wishes to rise above all of those whom ever looked down upon him. So I think he’s most likely seeking power and territory.

I hope I answered all your questions, let me know if there are any more.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:09 pm

3,000 men that is hardly a brigade let alone an army. And not enough to run an empire. After all an empire is several kingdoms brought together under the rule of of one emperor and his support staff. And further more 3,000 men wouldn't be able to hold together an empire. Safe guarding travel and trade routes, protecting and expanding borders, enforcing order within the kingdom, maintaining a show of force to keep it's subjects loyal and intimidate it's enemies. This honestly is more work then could be expected out of 3,000 men no matter how bad ass they are. Or are these 3,000 soldiers merely an invasion force assembled for the conquering of Prismalis. Even so it seems a light number. Even if the kingdom of Prismalis didn't see the Warlord coming surely they have a standing army of some strength, if for nothing else then to keep the orb out of the wrong hands. And given the support and logistical needs of an invading army not every single one of the 3,000 strong army of the Warlord would be combat troops. There would be healers, cooks, Armory chiefs, Horse masters and stable hands, messengers, scouts, and administration staff. Given the Warlord only has 3,000 men to work with this would put a serious strain on the actual numbers of troops he could field.

I do have some more questions which will be raised during the summary.

So here is what we have at the moment.

The Kingdom of Prismalis: A so called kingdom of Oracles they have in their possession a heirloom passed down amongst the royal family. This heirloom is called the Scared Orb of Oracles and is the magical embodiment of Prismalis, a known oracle of outstanding accuracy, and for whom the kingdom is named after. Although it's power is without question the Kingdom of Prismalis rarely puts it to use. For each keeper of the orb is allowed but one brief glance of the future.

However the power of the orb being what is has attracted quite a lot of attention throughout the ages. The newest being the Warlord Emperor, an orphan risen to power. His sole desire is to conquer the world that spat on him as a child.

The terrain of Prismalis is easily traveled consisting of little more then open rolling plain with the odd forested area ( I threw this in to give the terrain more variance, if you don't like we can take this little detail out. ) Although border mountains ring the circumstance of the Kingdom making travel into the kingdom slightly more difficult. ( I just thought of something, wouldn't being ringed by mountains make Prismalis arid seeing as the country side would be in the rain shadow of the mountains. Or are there major bodies of waters to alleviate this, such as great lakes or oceans lapping at it's borders.)

The Royal palace of Prismalis lies at the heart of it's country within it's capital city. It is here the Royal family make their home, governing their subjects with justice and wisdom. ( Exactly what is the make of the royal castle,are we talking glorified mansion or full blown castle with ramparts and towers reaching high into the sky. And is the royal castle a defensible position, i.e could the castle and capital city hold up under an attack. Or was the Royal Palace built with looks not defense in mind. and is the Royal Castle the only fortification within the kingdom. Are there castles defending key passes in the border mountains and along the road to the capital city.)

Surrounding Kingdoms. ( As of yet not named.): Various kingdoms surround Prismalis. Of varying make they tend not to get involved with each others affairs.

Warlord's Empire: ( As of yet not named or decided upon.): A empire carved from blood and steel by the Warlord Emperor it is feared amongst the kingdoms of this world. With cruel eyed soldiers and talented mages it's armies are considered some of the finest to be found.

Characters

Princess Rowena: The heir to the royal family of Prismalis, she vanished the day of her coronation taking the orb with her. Accompanied by her body guards she is the focus of the Warlord's latest efforts.

Warlord Emperor:( name undecided, origin story decided upon.) A orphan raised in total brutality he grew to become a formidable warrior. Securing power through strength of arms and wits he soon was the head of a powerful Empire. His latest efforts have brought him to the Kingdom of Prismalis to claim it's orb of oracles to make his victories total. Considered the finest warrior of his generation the Warlord takes what he wants when he wants it.

A few more questions are also raised but I feel they didn't have a place in the summary. Exactly what is the make up of the army defending Prismalis, would they be any sort of challenge to the Warlord and his army. And I suppose this should have been brought up earlier but what is the name of the world this rp is based in?
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Hm, perhaps you are correct on the size of the army, I will leave that to you. I also give you free control over the emperor and his kingdom.
Anyway, everything you've presented is great.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:30 pm

And of my questions?
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:27 am

Exactly what is the make of the royal castle,are we talking glorified mansion or full blown castle with ramparts and towers reaching high into the sky. And is the royal castle a defensible position, i.e could the castle and capital city hold up under an attack. Or was the Royal Palace built with looks not defense in mind. and is the Royal Castle the only fortification within the kingdom. Are there castles defending key passes in the border mountains and along the road to the capital city? To be true to fantasy and the medieval era, we will go with full blown castle.
As for defense, the capital city was built with a high stone wall around it with a watch tower at all four corners; Archers and watchmen posted there at all times.
There is an armory right beside the gates to the city for the tower watchmen to use to resupply and such.
At each key pass, there would be a manor with a spiraling tower attached to watch over the pass.

I just thought of something, wouldn't being ringed by mountains make Prismalis arid seeing as the country side would be in the rain shadow of the mountains. Or are there major bodies of waters to alleviate this, such as great lakes or oceans lapping at it's borders? Absolutely, there would be the great Sea Crystal Lakes.

Did I miss anything?
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Hisoka wrote:

A few more questions are also raised but I feel they didn't have a place in the summary. Exactly what is the make up of the army defending Prismalis, would they be any sort of challenge to the Warlord and his army. And I suppose this should have been brought up earlier but what is the name of the world this rp is based in?

Yes you did, this was at the bottom of the summary post, please tell me you read that post all the way through and didn't merely skim it.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:26 pm

The army defending Prismalis the day of the attack was heavy but moderately distracted due to the coronation being prepared, including the celebration meant to take place afterwards. Due to the situation, I’d say they would be rather taken by surprise as an attack on this day was not at all anticipated.

The name of the world is Coronysis
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:46 pm

You didn't read the summary post all the way through did you? Well better late then never as my father use to say.

So we got the plot ironed out, some origin material decided upon. So I guess we'll need some character development to take place.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:52 am

Yes indeed we do. Also, sorry about the lateness and the sumarry, I was really sick for a bit.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:50 am

No problem. I suppose the character development will largely center around the Warlord and the Princess.

With your blessing I have come up with a rough idea of the Warlord's past and the Empire he rules.

I envision the Warlord growing up far south of the Kingdom of Prismalis, in a desert empire which practices slavery. Soldiers and prostitutes are slaves, while the rich are the only the ones to enjoy true freedom. The soldiers are chosen from a mix slaves and orphans who prove to have both physical strength and the potential for martial skill. They are selected at a very young age and spend their whole lives learning everything there is to know about combat. Their loyalty is ensured through brainwashing. Because of their life long training these soldier-slaves become some of the finest soldiers to be found. And their abilities are further enhanced by seemingly never ending wars and gladiatorial combat.

The Warlord, named Anorak was initially the son of a prominent nobleman. However at the age of 2 Anorak's father and mother are killed in battle between noble houses vying for power. Anorak thus being an orphan is sold into slavery by House Gunther, the noble house that killed his parents. Anorak himself being two at the time grows up with no knowledge of this of course.

His lot improves somewhat when he is bought by House Ralina to serve in their house guard. And from there Anorak steadily develops martial abilities through the usual brutal training methods employed by the slave trainers of the Desert Empire. At first his slender physique is thought of as handicap when compared to the normally bulky build of most soldier-slaves. But in the gladiator arena he proves able to dance circles around the muscle bound brutes he is set against. At the age of 19 Anorak is crowned the Arena Champion, the youngest Champion ever crowned. But the fortunes of House Ralina become rather bleak despite possessing the Arena Champion. And so Anorak is sold to the Crown to pay off House Ralina's debts.

And his somewhat comfortable life as a house guard is made nearly unbearable. Enlisted into the Desert Empire's Royal Armies he is spat on by the condescending nobles who are his officers. Despite being regarded as the finest warrior in the Empire and perhaps the world his status as a slave is always holding him back, for slaves hold no rights under the law. After his 28th birthday Anorak has decided he has had enough and slowly gathers allies who like himself have resisted the brainwashing. On his 30th birthday the Arena Champion executes his coup. Commanding a force of 10,000 of his fellow soldier-slaves Anorak overwhelms the noble officers and their personal guards. Eventually he gathers nearly every single soldier-slave in the Empire under his banner and thus secure in his power base lays siege to the royal palace of the Desert Empire. The siege lasts a paltry 4 days as the royal palace had never been designed to withstand siege. Especially by the soldier-slaves whom know it inside and out.

But Anorak hardly satisfied by that marches his army north, conquering everything in his way. Eventually He stops, his empire has grown so large he must simply attended to it. Using both his original army of his fellow soldier-slaves and the wise men of his conquered lands he sets up the government of his empire. It is during this time Anorak learns how to read and write, displaying a surprising intellect hidden underneath his martial skills.

It is also during this time he comes to hear of the Sacred Orb of Oracles. Such a thing is of interest to him, for possessing it would show the world how far he had come.

This of course is merely a rough version of the Warlord and his history. I would also like to note that I have not come up with a name I like for The Warlord's Empire or the Desert Empire he grew up in. Also he will probably be around 35 as it takes a few years to build an Empire.

Also the Warlord like all the soldier-slaves of the Desert Empire bears a facial tattoo that marks him as being a slave. I have not decided on the appearance of the tattoo but it will be in the middle of the forehead. It will probably be the Crest of the Desert Empire with the word slave written underneath it.

And his initial army of 10,000 soldier-slaves has been formed into an elite core. Their armor is black with gold edgings, the same as worn by the noble officers of the Desert Empire before it's fall. They wear a cape of the same color scheme with the slave brand worked in with cloth of gold thread. Being his original army they hold the highest ranks within his armies. Their skills are almost equal to his and as such they hold a reputation of always getting the job done. Despite the many campaigns this elite core of his army has suffered no casualties. They always hold the center of his escort army.

The rest of his army is made of conscripts from the kingdoms he has conquered. Their loyalty is ensured through generous rewards. And from the fact they use to be beggars, orphans, and homeless you know the kind of people who usually forgotten about by those in charge.

Also the Warlord maintains an absolute hatred of nobility, despite his noble heritage which he knows nothing about. Every conquered kingdom is stripped of it's nobility, he likes to send them ahead of his army as warnings to future kingdoms. Instead he chooses middle class and lower class people based on their merits and sets them in charge sprinkling his own officers amongst them to ensure both loyalty and smooth operating.

He also likes to give each and every kingdom a chance to surrender without bloodshed. But when it is unavoidable he organizes his armies so that the battle is over quickly and with as low a casualty rate as possible. However he has no qualms about killing and will shed blood as easily as a person might breathe. He favors flanking attacks and support fire from mages sewn with the ranks of his army. With devastating heavy cavalry charges. His elite core however fight as infantry in the shield walls taught to them by the slave trainers of the now fallen Desert Empire. Their primary weapon is a long spear reinforced along it's entire length should the need to repel cavalry arise. They are also armed with short swords for up close work and long swords if the need to break the shield wall happen. The Warlord himself favors twin long swords although he also carries throwing knives and a short sword. The Warlord also is always at the very front of his army, usually on a black stallion. Unlike his elite core he doesn't wear heavy plate armor as he still maintains his slender although sinewy build. Instead he favors a hardened leather curiass ( think Roman style leather curiass) with short leather faulds and steel greaves. Leather cuff gauntlets protect his hands and still allow freedom of movement for his fingers.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:28 am

Hisoka wrote:No problem. I suppose the character development will largely center around the Warlord and the Princess.

With your blessing I have come up with a rough idea of the Warlord's past and the Empire he rules.

I envision the Warlord growing up far south of the Kingdom of Prismalis, in a desert empire which practices slavery. Soldiers and prostitutes are slaves, while the rich are the only the ones to enjoy true freedom. The soldiers are chosen from a mix slaves and orphans who prove to have both physical strength and the potential for martial skill. They are selected at a very young age and spend their whole lives learning everything there is to know about combat. Their loyalty is ensured through brainwashing. Because of their life long training these soldier-slaves become some of the finest soldiers to be found. And their abilities are further enhanced by seemingly never ending wars and gladiatorial combat.

The Warlord, named Anorak was initially the son of a prominent nobleman. However at the age of 2 Anorak's father and mother are killed in battle between noble houses vying for power. Anorak thus being an orphan is sold into slavery by House Gunther, the noble house that killed his parents. Anorak himself being two at the time grows up with no knowledge of this of course.

His lot improves somewhat when he is bought by House Ralina to serve in their house guard. And from there Anorak steadily develops martial abilities through the usual brutal training methods employed by the slave trainers of the Desert Empire. At first his slender physique is thought of as handicap when compared to the normally bulky build of most soldier-slaves. But in the gladiator arena he proves able to dance circles around the muscle bound brutes he is set against. At the age of 19 Anorak is crowned the Arena Champion, the youngest Champion ever crowned. But the fortunes of House Ralina become rather bleak despite possessing the Arena Champion. And so Anorak is sold to the Crown to pay off House Ralina's debts.

And his somewhat comfortable life as a house guard is made nearly unbearable. Enlisted into the Desert Empire's Royal Armies he is spat on by the condescending nobles who are his officers. Despite being regarded as the finest warrior in the Empire and perhaps the world his status as a slave is always holding him back, for slaves hold no rights under the law. After his 28th birthday Anorak has decided he has had enough and slowly gathers allies who like himself have resisted the brainwashing. On his 30th birthday the Arena Champion executes his coup. Commanding a force of 10,000 of his fellow soldier-slaves Anorak overwhelms the noble officers and their personal guards. Eventually he gathers nearly every single soldier-slave in the Empire under his banner and thus secure in his power base lays siege to the royal palace of the Desert Empire. The siege lasts a paltry 4 days as the royal palace had never been designed to withstand siege. Especially by the soldier-slaves whom know it inside and out.

But Anorak hardly satisfied by that marches his army north, conquering everything in his way. Eventually He stops, his empire has grown so large he must simply attended to it. Using both his original army of his fellow soldier-slaves and the wise men of his conquered lands he sets up the government of his empire. It is during this time Anorak learns how to read and write, displaying a surprising intellect hidden underneath his martial skills.

It is also during this time he comes to hear of the Sacred Orb of Oracles. Such a thing is of interest to him, for possessing it would show the world how far he had come.

This of course is merely a rough version of the Warlord and his history. I would also like to note that I have not come up with a name I like for The Warlord's Empire or the Desert Empire he grew up in. Also he will probably be around 35 as it takes a few years to build an Empire.

Also the Warlord like all the soldier-slaves of the Desert Empire bears a facial tattoo that marks him as being a slave. I have not decided on the appearance of the tattoo but it will be in the middle of the forehead. It will probably be the Crest of the Desert Empire with the word slave written underneath it.

And his initial army of 10,000 soldier-slaves has been formed into an elite core. Their armor is black with gold edgings, the same as worn by the noble officers of the Desert Empire before it's fall. They wear a cape of the same color scheme with the slave brand worked in with cloth of gold thread. Being his original army they hold the highest ranks within his armies. Their skills are almost equal to his and as such they hold a reputation of always getting the job done. Despite the many campaigns this elite core of his army has suffered no casualties. They always hold the center of his escort army.

The rest of his army is made of conscripts from the kingdoms he has conquered. Their loyalty is ensured through generous rewards. And from the fact they use to be beggars, orphans, and homeless you know the kind of people who usually forgotten about by those in charge.

Also the Warlord maintains an absolute hatred of nobility, despite his noble heritage which he knows nothing about. Every conquered kingdom is stripped of it's nobility, he likes to send them ahead of his army as warnings to future kingdoms. Instead he chooses middle class and lower class people based on their merits and sets them in charge sprinkling his own officers amongst them to ensure both loyalty and smooth operating.

He also likes to give each and every kingdom a chance to surrender without bloodshed. But when it is unavoidable he organizes his armies so that the battle is over quickly and with as low a casualty rate as possible. However he has no qualms about killing and will shed blood as easily as a person might breathe. He favors flanking attacks and support fire from mages sewn with the ranks of his army. With devastating heavy cavalry charges. His elite core however fight as infantry in the shield walls taught to them by the slave trainers of the now fallen Desert Empire. Their primary weapon is a long spear reinforced along it's entire length should the need to repel cavalry arise. They are also armed with short swords for up close work and long swords if the need to break the shield wall happen. The Warlord himself favors twin long swords although he also carries throwing knives and a short sword. The Warlord also is always at the very front of his army, usually on a black stallion. Unlike his elite core he doesn't wear heavy plate armor as he still maintains his slender although sinewy build. Instead he favors a hardened leather curiass ( think Roman style leather curiass) with short leather faulds and steel greaves. Leather cuff gauntlets protect his hands and still allow freedom of movement for his fingers.

Everything looks perfect, I will work on mine and have to you as soon as humanly possible.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Conquered by kiss OCC Lamenting_Quill/Hisoka Empty Princess Rowena

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:40 pm

It is short, but after all, tis but a rough draft.

Princess Rowena Starling was born to King Mathias and Queen Raella Starling during the kingdom of Prismalis’s most prosperous seasons of exquisite wealth and bountiful harvests.
From the day Rowena could walk, she was trained by her parents to follow in their footsteps as the future queen of Prismalis, though inside the young princess was a yearning for excitement and adventures, a need to see outside her sheltered world.
She was evening a proper princess should be on the outside as she blossomed into a vibrant teenager, becoming well versed in philosophy and politics. At the age of sixteen, Rowena lost her father King Mathias, to a disease that thinned the king’s blood to very dangerous levels. That left the teenager to pick up all the pieces left behind by the tragedy of which the kingdom had been dealt.
Despite the pain of such a loss, Rowena kept her precious father within her spirit and strived to keep his memory alive by working beside her mother to keep Prismalis a happy and prosperous place for the people to live and grow.

As Rowena grew older into the ripe age of eighteen, she decided her duties within the palace were not enough, she ventured out among the people, using her knowledge of healing and medicinal herbs to benefit her people. Her fondest desire to show them her love for them. Her father’s love for them.
As unorthodox as it was, Rowena made a habit of this quite often. She found her time better well spent among the people, caring for them as the council and politicians did not seem capable of doing themselves. Rowena secured her people’s love for her by being there and caring for them, listening to their dreams and wishes and trying her hardest to make those dreams a reality.
Her father had always told her that it was better to give unto others than to take for yourself, doing that enriched your soul and kept your heart alive. Rowena firmly believed that and made certain the high council also knew how much she believed this. Never again were the council to make any decisions regarding the people without clearing these decisions with her first. Thus earning the councils frustration and undoubtedly, their respect.

As Rowena neared the eve of her twentieth birthday, the high council and Rowena’s mother came into a united decision that it was time Rowena was crowned queen, a unanimous agreement that the young woman was indeed ready to rule Prismalis.
Her coronation would take place the very day Rowena turned twenty.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:07 am

Got my post up, sorry about the massive delay, but you know about that already.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down