FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Topic ideas - 1 Fantasy - 1 Realistic. Check it out!

2 posters

Go down

Two Topic ideas - 1 Fantasy - 1 Realistic. Check it out!  Empty Two Topic ideas - 1 Fantasy - 1 Realistic. Check it out!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:21 pm

So, I'd really prefer a female for the romantic card, how ever the roleplays can be adjusted if a male is interested.

My ideas:

Fantasy role:

In the time of midevil : Two kingdoms Lyran and Mistrane were sister Kingdoms. Celebrating all things together, trading together, and fighting together. After 120 years of no real wars, each kingdom was able to perfect their fighting techniques. How ever a man between the two by the name of Rolin leader of the Traveling Traders, abducts men of the Lyran kingdom, he forces them to attack a small village of Mistrane, burning it down- Afterwords he killed the men. Word spread quick of Lyrans "attack" and Mistrane and Lyran instantly began fighting. Rolin took the advantage to sell all of the trader's supplies, whom he killed during travel and sold them. Quickly gaining enough money to gather men and begin his own Kingdom.

In this time, right as suddenly Rolin disappeared from the scene (Which no one really knows about him) I, Prince of Lyran defies the Insane King and seeks refuge secretly in Mistrane in hopes to befriend the Princess and try to change things.

The Plot will continue after the fighting. The scene will begind when Rolin's men begins to attack Lyran and the King goes nuts, after verbal fighting, with hatred the Prince leaves. The Prince takes on a new name and either can :
Randomly become the Princess's friend
Or Through work become the guardian of the Princess.

Prince's Family: Very harsh and full of hatred, the King is basically insane and will not give his son the position of King, and the Queen hates the King, but succumbs to his every will.

Princess's Family: Quiet the opposite - Gentle, doesn't like the war but fights because the Kingdom of Lyran will not stop attack.

-Princess may have anything you would like : Family members, Pets, strengths (Fighting wise)

If a male is interested- Take all the of the Princesses and change it to another Prince.

Also if interested- we could include magic. If that is what you want, I can explain the powers.

If interested- Ask for more details.

---

More Realistic - Female pref

Based off the movie: Disturbia

After many years of being best friends with Sean, he suddenly frames Robin (me) for burning a house. How ever the house doesn't burn down - the house is damaged. After trails Robin is bound to his home with House Arrest. Sean's true reason to why he frames Robin is kept a secret. Robin's parents are not together, and his mother never really pays attention him, there for he typically home alone, besides his best friend who comes over.

Sean lives 3 doors down from him, and he constantly finds himself spying on him when he can through his windows. Robin becomes suspicious that Sean may be up to much much more.
How ever, after 3 weeks of beginning to go insane, a female neighbor moves in. Who he quickly finds interest in.

This one isn't as detailed, but there is a plot and idea within it. If interested do ask! Smile

Back to top Go down

Two Topic ideas - 1 Fantasy - 1 Realistic. Check it out!  Empty Re: Two Topic ideas - 1 Fantasy - 1 Realistic. Check it out!

Post by Lemon Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Hey there.
Okay, both plots sounded really interesting to me, however, I loved watching Disturbia so I almost had an aneurysm when I saw someone was considering role playing something similar to it. Not to mention, and intriguing description.
I know I'm new but my role playing abilities are fairly old. So how about it?
Smile

Lemon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Two Topic ideas - 1 Fantasy - 1 Realistic. Check it out!  Empty Re: Two Topic ideas - 1 Fantasy - 1 Realistic. Check it out!

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:57 pm

I would be happy to do the fantasy plot with you Smile
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Deal!!!!

How about- Disturbia with Lemon and the fantasy with Lamen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Sounds good to me
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:34 pm

both ooc's posted

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemon Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Alright sounds good Smile

Lemon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down