FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Action-Reaction OOC

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Action-Reaction OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: Action-Reaction OOC

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:10 am

Hey, what's going on over here? What are we waiting on?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:18 am

...Me, mostly. I should be posting today, but it'll probably be a bit of a stall post. All it'll really do is give everyone a chance to play with their characters while I start typing up what really should be part of the next post but I just can't think of a way to stick on...
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:23 pm

*sigh*
Stuff is coming up that's SERIOUSLY interfering with my ability to get serious posts done. By serious posts, I mean posts in which I actually try, aka ones where I have to handle the story. Don't expect much from me this week; just go ahead and discuss what you think they should start out doing. Volunteer for sub-designations within the team, do some bonding work, just roleplay a bit of "getting acquainted." I'll be handling schoolwork and generally getting my act together.

On the plus side, I AM spending my small amount of free time at school (read: my calculus class) fleshing out a massive story tree (not story LINE, it's a TREE 'cause it BRANCHES) for this RP. Entire branches of the story will open and close depending solely on how you guys opt to hunt down the Catalyst. This is especially neat, in that the fate of this entire world will be entirely dependent on your actions, and (provided I can garner the interest) I have a follow-up RP idea for each of the possible endings.

TL;DR: I won't be able to post for a while, but once I CAN post (in like a week) this RP will be back with 100% more awesome and free will. I'm using my time to plan things out well, and basically every possible choice is accounted for. And if you make really bad choices, you might just fuck up the entire world. No pressure. Razz

Sorry about the prolonged delay!
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper.eyes Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Gah Chain it's all your fault geeeze lol. I hope the stuff isn't too serious.
Copper.eyes
Copper.eyes
Mist
Mist

Female

http://childrenofimmortality.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Oh it is. National Merit applications, letters of recommendation, and college applications all need to be handled. Oh, and I need to get my grades up in the next two weeks, or basically all of that goes to hell. But hey, it's the weekend now and I need to blow off some steam, so I'll prolly be on-and-off most of these next couple days.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper.eyes Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:28 am

Ewww... that's like total suck.
Copper.eyes
Copper.eyes
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Words can't express how happy I am that I'm done with highschool
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Thanks for rubbing it in, Skitz. Razz
Seriously though, I'm gonna get a bite to eat soon, and then I'm posting. So, the story-proper should commence in a couple hours. Hurrah!
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Hobo Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Woot! Am I still allowed to post before that, or should I wait so I don't fuck with your mojo?
Crazy Hobo
Crazy Hobo
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper.eyes Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:45 pm

lol I posted because I was soooo bored I hope I didn't screw with anything.
Copper.eyes
Copper.eyes
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:52 pm

rofl... Just go ahead and post guys. This scene is gonna come to a full stop with my post, so whatever you do here won't have much relevance to what my post addresses. Anyway, I'll try and post soon-ish... Don't have my notes on me, but I think I remember my plan for this well enough.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Posted! I'm only like 24 hours late, but hey, it's up.

The task now is fairly straightforward; discuss and/or cast your vote regarding the lead, and we'll progress from there.

ALSO:
The plot is still heavily under development at the moment, so while I have the near future planned solidly, the plot still has room for some malleability. I'm just going to ask if anyone has particular ideas for how they'd like this RP to go; currently, it's on a more supernatural thriller plot, with a few of apocalyptic scenarios thrown in. I remember someone mentioned possiblities for super-powered drug wars and the like, and I initially thought that I would explore that angle in another thread if I got the following for it, but I'm realizing that the likelihood of me doing two stories in the same setting is fairly low, so, I'm going to try and weave in pieces of what everyone wants.

If you wanted something crazy out of this RP, or there's no feasible way for me to throw it into the fabric of the story without completely fucking it up, then there's n guarantee I'll use your idea. But otherwise, just tell me the kind of scenario you all were hoping to get in this RP, what genres you were hoping it would stick too and so forth, and I'll try to work from there.

Also, if your completely repulsed by me taking any sort of supernatural element into this RP beyond the magic crystals, let me know. Even that's not set in stone if people are against it.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper.eyes Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:36 pm

I want Unicorns .... that are so fluffy that I am going to die.
Copper.eyes
Copper.eyes
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Thus, we have an example of an idea I will NOT consider.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:53 am

lol. I'm pretty much okay with anything so far. I just want a lot of action. XD Usually I come up with ideas while reading or writing so if I think of something I'll be sure to let you know.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Sorry, guys. I'll post something up soon. Was feeling in quite a funk and had little to no creative ability for the past couple of days. Then I got sick and other such nonsense. I will try to get something up this weekend.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Lol, it's cool. I don't think I would have gotten a post up yet even if I wasn't waiting for you to; I've been busy with National Merit stuff, school stuff, and SAT stuff. Also, now I'm twitching uncontrollably. But that's to be expected right now, so...
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Damn... Well it's too be expected.

And LOL. God hates this roleplay because Saturday was taken by a friend coming over and Sunday I got a migraine that lasted through Monday night. I'll post tonight for sure.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:29 pm

If anyone wants to stop Isabella from running off, or else have everyone join her, now would be the time. Otherwise I'll probably let us discuss this a little in her absence, and then jump ahead to her return-- it'd be kinda boring to have Skitzo RP solo through what I had planned if the group went to the site.

Also, for future reference, splitting up like this is generally a bad plan. You'll understand more as the plot progresses, but OOC you won't have the ability to chose at any story-branches while your separated from the group (just to avoid boring everyone) so, if there's any significant risk of things turning sour, you're not likely to avoid them. It's not forbidden, but the RP can't really cater to one person doing one thing while everyone else stays at home. If everyone is doing something I'll let it proceed at normal, but otherwise the RP isn't going to wait for you to finish your solo-run.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:05 pm

I figured as much and don't expect it, but rather than playing for my own means I tend to usually let the character do whatever they want. In this case where there was a room full of placing blame, bitterness, and drama Isabella doesn't have the kind of tolerance or personality to just sit quietly and take the blame, especially with the possibility of her own being in trouble. Since this group has yet to form a 'family bond' she's going to put other Enforcers and all who help them first.

I apologize if it inconveniences you but my character has no intention of sitting through a bunch of bitch fits, and I have no intention of forcing her to my will. If she isn't stopped or joined, I was going to PM you chain and see if I could just compose ONE solo-run post while you maintain influence of the plot. And in terms of danger, I already took that into consideration, as well as the means in which Isabella will get there, which is why she's not going to the site alone.

I believe in terms of "who should post next" it would be your turn though Chain so it's your chance to stop her.

On another note. I'm doing a bit of editing to the post, nothing that will change what she says or does, just an add on because I feel that the post was too negative and should have mentioned her growing feelings for the team. Again, nothing about the dialouge or her actions will change.

Also for the sake of my own boredom I was thinking of creating another character and playing a guy as well as Isabella. Would that be alright with you, Chain?

-EDIT-

Edits to IC post made. I added a couple of paragraphs. It bothered me that my post was so impersonal to the characters feelings.... just a writing preference.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:18 am

It's fine-- I mean, I get why you did it. Characters can be difficult. But I'm pretty sure nobody thinks enough of Ezekiel at this point for his opinion to matter, so I put out the option for others to give it a shot.

And just fyi, I'm not really working off a posting order. You post whenever you feel you have enough stuff to say & do to constitute a post.

As for the other character... I'd need to see the CS first. I'm kinda torn myself between looking for more people to help fill this in, and just continuing as is.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Alright, thanks for the clarification and the understanding.

I'm thinking that right now, the way this roleplay is going won't entice more people (especially if none of the characters are inviting in anyway... cept for maybe Ezekial but he's got that spoiled brat thing going for him :p ), so I figured I'd make a character that would add a bit more... variety to the character play.

It'll be a male, because we need more of those, and for the sake of my own personal amusement as well as the fact that it would be so much fun to mess with Isabella I figured I'd make him her twin brother or something. I'll PM you the character sheet as soon as I have it done.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Copper, I'm gonna make this quick because I'm tired and really need to go to sleep. First, cars don't exist in any normal sense of them, and they definitely wouldn't be employed in the city. Second, you need to proofread your post, because that was typo-licious.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper.eyes Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:06 pm

sorry I really wanted to get a post out I'll fix it tomorrow I just have this massive migraine at the moment so everything is like ...ugth....T_T
Copper.eyes
Copper.eyes
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:48 am

Ie... you too huh? Well get well soon.

Also another note that should be taken into consideration is... Isabella left the room while she was talking... so chances are she couldn't hear a damn thing of what said to her. If it was your or your character's intention of talking to her you may want to do some editing on that as well. Either way is fine by me. Just thought I should let you know.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper.eyes Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:47 pm

okay I'll fix that too...ugth.
Copper.eyes
Copper.eyes
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper.eyes Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:50 am

Fixed as much as I could, sorry if it's still shoddy I haven't been feeling well at all.

Chain you still haven't fixed the first post which has our characters in it. ^_^
Copper.eyes
Copper.eyes
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:52 am

>.>
<.<
Nonsense.

And Skitzo, do you want to reply to Copper's post or should I go ahead and post?
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper.eyes Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:05 pm

I just edited my post with the help of Kalon he's being nice and teaching me what my work should look like and why.
Copper.eyes
Copper.eyes
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:21 am

I want to reply. And Copper your edit was really well done. It actually made me smile.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next