FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PinCushion: A surreal future [action/romance]

3 posters

Go down

PinCushion: A surreal future [action/romance] Empty PinCushion: A surreal future [action/romance]

Post by Eternity Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:18 pm

( - ) <-- this is what I expect from a partner.
( + ) <-- this is what I would really like from a partner.
( ~ ) <-- this is probably showing things I favor in a roleplay.

- Literacy
- Good grammar
- Creativity
- Sense of realism even in fantasy
+ Long posts
+ Challenging roleplayer
+ Male characters (since I prefer playing females)
~ Unique/original storyline
~ Interesting characters; depth, complexes, intriguing twists/flaws, unique traits, etc...
~ Romance (I really like romance, but it's not my first basis. It's something I like later in a roleplay to create drama within a story-line's main flow)
~ Action: Violence, realism, danger, emotion; etc. I want things to be good. Realism even in fantasy; this means that no character can really be dispassionate or constantly nonchalant. I want something interesting. Action surpasses violence too my dearies. Action means ''edge of your seat'', be it by verbal confrontation or an ironic climax, or bla bla bla. Get the picture?
==============================================

PinCushion

In the future, the year being 2099, the world is encroaching upon the new year. But this world is far different from our own. Crime rates have sky-rocketed after our third World War, and destruction riddles its way through most things and places, but not because the war had struck home. No, we have destroyed ourselves. Welcome to Broken America, as we the people call it.

Law is a loose thing, most cops and officers themselves engaging in regular illegal activity. Often times, the law is actually in the hands of criminals, allowing a city to be overrun by gangsters. Because of this, many cities belong to either the government, or the criminals. Cities belonging to gangs are usually run by one solid gang, who patrols that city and owns it completely, due to having overthrown a prior mayor or ruler. Cities run by the government are run by a council of voted upon officials who are noted as the most intelligent in that area. They conduct annual checks and create walls around their cities to protect their more honest and noble citizens from the horrible heathens beyond.

Civil destruction is upon us.

But a force has been created, especially to eliminate the threats that cause the ''good'' people to harbor fear in their depths. This force was created to take back the cities, and destroy the thugs who are taking over Broken America.

This force is called the GM; or the Gun Masters. The Gun Masters are a force of individuals highly trained to work with urban warfare. They are advanced, and skilled in all things dangerous and violent. Most of them are brainwashed and work with impossibly slim chances of failure. With such grand rates, they have been praised.

Now, they are out. To see what can happen, and if the world can be restored...

This is going to be an action/adventure/pre-apoc. romance. It shall be about two characters, or more if we so weild them, who are completely different and warring against each other. I am looking for a male 'gangster', maybe even the head of a thug city. I will be playing a female from the Gun Masters. The Gun Masters is composed of 8 people, four females and four males. You may play a Gun Master as well, but I'd hope as a second character.

The plot line is about one of the Gun Masters, named Eva, who deals with internal conflict within her own mind. When confronting a thug, and exploring a thug city, she feels some compassion for these individuals once cast away by the government. When a romance forms, she is forced out of the Gun Masters and put onto the America's Most Wanted list, right next to [insert your character's name here]. Together, they must find a way to survive, as well as a way to stop the chaos she was born to prevent.

Like I said, I'd prefer a male character ruling one of the gang-owned cities. Preferably a badass, with a vicious and bloody reputation.

Thank you, sign up if you are interested. Just for reference, I will be tossing down two of my characters.

PinCushion: A surreal future [action/romance] Black-gun-woman-thumb10706978
-
PinCushion: A surreal future [action/romance] Sad-gun-woman-thumb11078409
Eva
23 years of age
Gun Master
Born in: Silver City (government owned)
Lives in: Silver City
-------------

PinCushion: A surreal future [action/romance] Woman-pointing-gun-thumb11583873
-
PinCushion: A surreal future [action/romance] Gorgeous-woman-thumb11562930
Madeline
20 years of age
Gun Master
Born in: Scarlet City (gov. owned)
Lives in: Silver City

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you.
~Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

PinCushion: A surreal future [action/romance] Empty Re: PinCushion: A surreal future [action/romance]

Post by Gunneh Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Wanna give me another try, dollface? I can do this one, I promise Razz
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

PinCushion: A surreal future [action/romance] Empty Re: PinCushion: A surreal future [action/romance]

Post by Misery Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:01 pm

Interesting idea. Have you ever seen Equilibrium? I was thinking that the Gun Masters sound a lot like Grammaton Cleric's with the Gun Kata. Might be something interesting to check on.

Of course, if I was doing this rp... I'd probably prefer someone who uses swords. Not just to be unique, but as Deadpool so wonderfully put it:

"Nah, me and Sandy would never work. She'd more of a gun girl than a blade babe... and I do so love running with sharp objects...."
Misery
Misery
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:04 pm

They use mostly guns, but as I previously stated, they are trained in urban warfare. So, most of the Gun Masters would be fighters in a more open sense, only guns would probably be their most popular choice of weapon.

If you'd be interested Misery, that's great.
Gunneh, if you are too, I'll give you a try as well. But that's only because I want to see if you'll actually make it past the first page of this lol :3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:06 pm

I could give it a spin I suppose. I don't wanna rain on Gunneh's parade though ^_^
Misery
Misery
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:12 pm

Eternity, this sounds like it could, very possibly, be an open RP....OR, we could make it a "private RP" and Misery and I both could play Very Happy And I will, dammit...I've been doing better....
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:12 pm

Actually
I really really like the idea of Misery and Gunneh in this together. A three person private rp since I haven't done one in forever ages.

So, one of you can play a thug, and another a Gun Master. That would work well. Or however you guys want to do it. If you are up for it, tell me and I'll set us up an OOC
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Whatever works...could be me and Misery as rival gang leaders, or in the same gang or...something...
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Gang leader or Gun Master, I'm somewhat indifferent to which I play.
Misery
Misery
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:34 pm

We should all get on the chatroom and discuss >.>
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:37 pm

lol okay okay, let's go to chatroom everyone and discuss...
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down