FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's forget about the movie, yeah? Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay, por favor

2 posters

Go down

Let's forget about the movie, yeah? Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay, por favor Empty Let's forget about the movie, yeah? Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay, por favor

Post by Wild_Gale Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:45 am

Hey, I don't get on here to much so you should just contact me at my e-mail, Bowiefan492@hotmail.com. I've been dying to roleplay for a while now, just something to stimulate my brain and keep me entertained. I am more than willing to do some other type of roleplay, but the title I put popped into my head and I figured I could go with it. I roleplay pretty much any genre and have no limits. I like to play my gender but I am more than willing to double if you do. I enjoy romance, violence, and action type of roleplays. So contact me and we'll discuss a plot or whatever roleplay you wanna do(Oh, and I don't do animals or yuri, I'm not good at that stuff, sorry) I have some ideas for an Avatar roleplay, depending on which time period we choose. So yeah. Message me, yo! Sorry if this message was lame, I just wanna be to the point right now, you know. Oh, and don't bother contacting me if you plan to half-ass the roleplay, I don't expect you to have five pages every time, that would be weird, but don't just send me a paragraph every other week, and tell me if you're about to go so I don't wait for a reply. Just common internet manners. Kay, thanks, bye.

Wild_Gale
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Let's forget about the movie, yeah? Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay, por favor Empty Re: Let's forget about the movie, yeah? Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay, por favor

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:50 pm

I have always been a Zutara fan, how about you?
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down