FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iPocalypse Chapter I (OOC) [Closed]

+2
Crazy Hobo
Chainlinc3
6 posters

Go down

iPocalypse Chapter I (OOC) [Closed] Empty iPocalypse Chapter I (OOC) [Closed]

Post by Chainlinc3 Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Premise:
Welcome, to a dying planet.

Seven days ago, i, the Scourge of Worlds, the Agent of Chaos graced this Earth with his presence.

Six days ago, mankind was brought to it's knees.

Five days ago, 99% of fauna on Earth has been extinguished.

But we survived.
The dead walk the streets, but we survive.
The restless prowl the air, but we survive.
Nightmares flood the Earth, but we survive.
Chaos comes upon us, and one by one we fall.

Background:
i is the Agent of Chaos, the one man who brought Planet Earth to a screeching halt in less than twenty-four hours. Since then, the bodies have reanimated, becoming undead. But these aren't your traditional style of undead, this is no shambling horde. Sure, they have zombies. They're the least of our worries. Many other monstrosities plague the land, stalking the few survivors. For brevity's sake, and for drama, I will introduce them in-plot. For a rough idea, we're looking at spirits and demons as well as your "casual" undead. The plot will proceed similar to a survival RP, with i's plans for the world progressing more or less unchecked while the players bear witness. As it proceeds further, a new faction (The Paladins) will come into play, and I will accept new characters from existing or new players then, in case anyone misses the initial launch (or are removed by other means-- see "The Terminus Project" below).

The Terminus Project:
This is a new feature I'm wanting to try out here. The RP will be divided into "chapters" as it progresses. As each chapter moves close to it's climax, I will post a notification asking for PMs. You would PM me your vote for who get's the axe, and when I'm ready for the climax, I will post it up and kill off the "winner." In order for someone to be killed, they will need at least three votes, or else it's a no-kill. Also, if you want to kill off your own character, for dramatic effect or whatever else, voting for yourself will count for five votes.

You may be asking "Why?" It's a simple matter, really. Characters will be average humans caught up in a storm far beyond their wildest dreams. People will die, even among our little band of survivors. It would be unrealistic to think otherwise, and would break the pseudo-realism. As the RP progresses, our numbers will whittle ever lower until a "last stand" is called for.

Also, for those of you who are worried, you will have a say in how your characters would die. Deaths will be meaningful, not just "AND THEN ZOMBEHS RIP BRAINZ OUT LULZ." No, I'm not a sick jerk, I respect the fact that people pour part of themselves into their characters, and I'm not going to insult that. Furthermore, even if your character dies, you will be able to rejoin any time the group meets up with other survivors, which will be decently often (though, admittedly, rarer as the RP progresses, but The Paladins will come into play as the survivors dwindle, which fixes that.)

Rules:
Regarding i-- I don't care what you get out of his name, as long as you write it correctly. It's always lower case, always italicized.

Don't be stupid. If you try to pull a Rambo, you will get predictable results for a random civilian trying to pull a Rambo in the face of undead far beyond their skill and power. In other words, you will be killed. I won't save you just because you're a player character.

Try not to autohit on new enemies-- certain enemies have resistances or even immunities. For example, turning a rifle against a banshee is going to have minimal effect. If you need to assume damage for your post to work, then just take a guess, but I may ask you to edit.

Follow the forum rules; I don't want anyone raping people just because the world is in a state of anarchy.

I'm the GM. I can make new rules as I see fit, and if I feel they should be common sense, I can also make them retroactive for particularly egregious errors.

------------------------
Hurrah, now for the new stuff!

The Character Sheet:

Username: (For quick reference in the character list)
Character Name: (If you really need help figuring this out... you need more help than I can give.)
Sex: (Sorry, not the fun one)
Appearance: (I don't especially mind if you want to use a picture, but I want at least a solid paragraph to go along with it even if you do.)
History: (See the thing that says "Age" above? How has your character spent that time? 2-3 decent paragraphs, ideally, though I don't mind more (seriously, I don't mind it at all.))
Personality: (I want this to leave me feeling like I kinda know the character, so 1-2 paragraphs would be good. If it doesn't give me a good idea of what kind of person your character is, I'll ask for more. After all, in a band of survivors, overcoming personality differences is half the battle.)
Strengths/Skills: (You get "skill points" by having weaknesses. Skill points allow your character to have certain proficiencies at the start. Each skill takes one point, and you can indicate a major skill by putting a "+" after it, at the cost of another point. You start with one point.)
Weaknesses: (Each weakness gives your character an additional skill point, and a major weakness (indicated the same as a major strength) would give two additional points. Try to be fair here, or I'll ask you to revise it. Also note that more strengths and weaknesses can, and probably will, be granted in-RP for particular achievements that I feel are deserving.)
Other: (Is your character just soooooo special? Tell me why here.)

So again, if you want a blank character sheet, that is:

Username:
Character Name:
Sex:
History:
Personality:
Strengths/Skills:
Weaknesses:
Other:

I have a character planned, but I'm currently deciding whether I'm going to play just as the GM or if I will include a character of my own as well. If we get enough people (1-2, maybe 3 more), I think I'll just be the GM, so I don't over-emphasize my character (which is a bit of a problem for me when I'm GMing).

Last edited by Chainlinc3 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

iPocalypse Chapter I (OOC) [Closed] Empty Re: iPocalypse Chapter I (OOC) [Closed]

Post by Crazy Hobo Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Username: Crazy Hobo
Character Name: Ellen Wright
Sex: Female
Appearance:
iPocalypse Chapter I (OOC) [Closed] Zooey_deschanel-1

Ellen's hair is a medium brown color and with it's light curl it reaches to the middle of her shoulder blades. Her eyes are a pleasant gray color that isn't really seen all that often. She stands at just under 5'7" with a petite frame that she likes. Ellen rarely puts any care, or even a second thought into what she wears from day to day, and she also barely ever wears and form of makeup.
History: Ellen was born in upstate New York to a pretty average family. Most of her childhood life was normal and happy, with very little to complain about. When she started high school, like many others her age, she was teased and bullied due to the fact that she didn't conform to the more girly tendencies that were expected by many teenage girls, yet she didn't seem to mind and emerged from her experience unscathed. She attended college in New York City, majoring in photojournalism, and there Ellen began to blossom as a person.

During her junior year at college, Ellen met a boy, and as many girls tend to do, she grew smitten with him almost before she knew him. Though it seemed things were meant to be, because once they both graduated college they moved into an apartment in Chicago. Darren was the boy's name, and he got a job in his chosen field of chemistry, and Ellen landed an entry level position as a photojournalist at a local news paper. Two years after they couple graduated from college, Darren finally popped the question after Ellen received a promotion. Ellen, having already decided she wanted to spend her life with Darren, eagerly said yes, and they were married in the winter, Ellen's favorite season.

Two years into their marriage everything was moving smoothly, that was until i decided to emerge on the scene. Darren, along with millions of other, perished in i's initial attack, but Ellen managed to survive by sheer luck more than anything else. Forcing herself to push the grief of her love dieing out of her head, she had to go about the act of surviving for just a little longer. Ellen managed to secure her apartment so that it was at least slightly safer than the rest of the city, and she also managed to get a hold of some survival rations and a hunting rifle to protect herself.
Personality: Ellen seems like quite the independent woman, but she really isn't very independent in actuality. She can fend for herself, as shown by her ability to make her apartment more or less safe, but she isn't the best at being alone, and she prefers to be with other people. She also tends to come of as an incredibly confident and strong, but she really can be a very insecure person. She puts on the ruse of confidence because sometimes she feels like a small ugly child in a big world that she can't control in the slightest. Ellen is by no means incapable due to her lack of Independence and confidence, because she makes up for it with intellegence.

What Ellen really needs is a person to be by her side, or even a leader. Ellen doesn't do well without another person to guide her. She can manage, but she works better when she can be told what to do, or at least assured in what she's doing. Also, as much as she keeps it completely to herself, Ellen is rather depressed due to her love dieing. She tries to keep it completely to herself, but on occasion it can slip out when she doesn't want it to.
Strengths/Skills:
-Keen Eye+. After so many years of photography, Ellen's eyes have grown sharp, and she can spot things that many other people can't.
-Resourcefulness. Ellen has a knack for making things that seem useless turn into something effective. That was why she was able to survive after i's initial attack, even if she isn't that great at being independent.
-Agility. Due to her small frame, Ellen can run pretty fast as well as jump and climb with some skill. Her natural agility tends to come in handy in a post-apocalyptic world.
Weaknesses:
-Lack of Endurance. Ellen, while quick, she gets tired more quickly than most people
-Hemophilia+. This one explains itself. She is prone to bleeding episodes, and her blood doesn't clot naturally.
Other: Nada
Crazy Hobo
Crazy Hobo
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

iPocalypse Chapter I (OOC) [Closed] Empty Re: iPocalypse Chapter I (OOC) [Closed]

Post by Chainlinc3 Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Looks good! Accepted.

Also, this would be a natural time for me to say *bump*. I just feel like I should. >.>
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingmaker Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Username: Kingmaker
Character Name: Brock Doren
Sex: Male
Appearance: Brock is 6'2", with short brown hair, hazel eyes, and a scar along his hairline, above his face. His body structure is large, slightly muscular, but with a layer of fat over it. He wears mainly black shirts, but now that the world's fucking ended, he wears what he can find.
History: Brock was a Kansas boy, born and raised. From birth to 18, he was working hay in the summers, played football during the year. He turned into a kind of shell of a man, hiding his emotions underneath a facade, something all the hicks around him couldn't touch. Then... Well, excrement hit the ventilation surface. Something burned his house down. They said it was a wiring problem, but Brock blamed himself. After all, he kept a large stash of illegal fireworks in the house... When those exploded, a load-bearing wall collapsed, burying his family beneath. Brock hadn't been there. Brock had been drinking heavily, and had crashed at his friend's house. When he got the news... He freaked out. Majorly. He spent two years in a psychiatric hospital for post-traumatic stress disorder, and was released. Six years and four mundane jobs later, the world ended. Brock managed to get some weaponry, including a knife and a pistol. He holed up, alternating between crying and screaming in fury. After hours, he snuck out, and met up with some others.
Personality: Brock's still got PTSD, majorly. Too much action, and he falls to the ground and hugs himself. Outside of battle, he's acutely aware of the fact that they'll all die, and it's only a matter of time. He's kind of a downer, but he'll fight until he is killed, unless he has a freakout, of course. He tries to help as much as possible, but often fails.
Strengths/Skills:
Strength: He's stronger than average!
Weaponcraft+: He's pretty damned talented at making weapons from seemingly nothing.
Endurance: He can run for long distances, too!
Weaknesses:
Freakouts+: He is prone to major freakouts in the heat of battle. These can be from panic, to screaming and shooting at his allies.
Eyesight: He wears contacts or glasses, but should he lose them, he's legally blind.
Other: Nada.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:33 am

Bio needs more, and I'd like more on the personality if you could.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Username: TimeoftheEye
Character Name: Melanie Schnyder
Sex: Female
Appearance: Appearance image
She has a long, yet smoothly curving face, small cute nose, beautifully arched eyebrows, plush big lips, and bright blue eyes. Dirty blonde, wavy hair reaches down to her shoulders, obviously well-groomed and well taken care of, and she usually has on a good amount of make-up, emphasizing her features and her natural beauty. She's about 5' 5, with large breasts and a nice, slender, curvy build.

History: Melanie comes from a very rich family in northeast Virginia, her parents were both dedicated to their jobs and fairly distant as far as affection goes. So, she was pretty much ignored growing up and allowed to do whatever she wanted and getting everything she asked for. This led to her becoming somewhat manipulative at an early age and also maturing early as she was left to her own devices to explore and rebel against the rules all of her peers were following. Needless to say, in highschool, she was known for being a bit of a slut, but was also a part of the cheer-leading squad, so remained part of the in-crowd.

During school, she continued to get what she wanted from people, both teacher and peer alike and graduated with high-grades despite a minimal effort put into her work. Going to college, and with the support of her parents, she was able to attend one of the best schools out there, without a clear major, and using her time to party. She was very much into the party and club scene and a big socialite both hated and idolized by the people who knew her. Dropping out of college was a big disappointment for her parents, and having got a taste of life on her own, she moved out of their house and into her own apartment in Washington D.C. and continued to live in luxury off of their money, while going to parties and doing whatever she wanted.

When i came along and set his plans in motion, Melanie's parents in Virginia were some of the first to get swallowed by the chaos that ensued. Traveling with her boyfriend for a while, he helped provide for her and kept her safe, until she woke up one morning left alone in the abandoned building they'd been using for shelter.

Personality: Melanie is a very vain and superficial person and although she can put on the appearance of being nice and caring, it's usually a means to get something she wants. She thinks very highly of herself, but still underneath has a lot of insecurities and has trouble trusting people. As a result, her default settings in a time of crises is to panic and cry or to get verbally abusive and argumentative. When in her right mind however, she can be very manipulative and convincing, and often uses her good-looks and a sense of victimhood to get what she wants or needs. She can pretty much manipulate anyone, finding that her ability to do so works best on men, but not always. When this doesn't work on someone, she'll often turn into a bully and try to force someone to do what she wants that way.

Ever since she was a child, Melanie has been given life on a silver platter, and thus has very little skill in working hard or achieving goals by her own steam, often acting as a parasite on others. Since her ability to get what she wants from people mostly affects men, she often sees other women as a threat if they're in the same group as she is and will attempt to dominate the other girl, or turn the men's favor to liking her more(by whatever means). She is not only completely dependent on others, but she is also selfish, rarely giving anything back or returning the favor of good will. She does not really see any of her own flaws or weaknesses, but quickly assesses what other's are and uses such knowledge to her advantage or eventually as a weapon, as the case may be.
Strengths/Skills:
-Manipulation+. Using her womanly assets and words and ability to see people's weaknesses, she can convince others to do things they wouldn't normally do.
-Athletic. (an equal mixture of agility and endurance) She still possesses the lithe form from her cheer-leading days, being light and able to jump and move quickly and for long periods of time.
Weaknesses:
-Dependent+. She needs other people to survive, both socially and for a lack of resourcefulness.
-Weak. She lacks any real physical strength.
-Temper. A bit of a spoiled brat, gets really angry very easily.
-Unpredictable. She does not handle stress well. Others in the group, even "allies" may become targets of her rage or fear when she's feeling especially vulnerable.
Other: 0

Anything that needs changing, let me know. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Looks great, should make for some interesting dynamics when people start pushing her to pull her own weight. >.<

Accepted.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:20 am

Hi, you asked me to check this out. It certainly seems interesting.

Let me mull it over. I'm afraid I'm getting in over my head with roleplays but I really like the uniqueness of this. I just wanted to let you know that I did check it out, as promised. I'll let you know soon if I want to play or not! It really does look interesting and fun.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Thanks for taking a look at least! I'd be glad to have you as part of it, but if you decide against it, that's cool too.

Everyone-- If you know of anyone else who might be interested in this, please drop them a PM or something. The Terminus Project will only really be effective with larger RP groups, because it decreases the likelihood of "no kill" votes. In other words, the more the deadlier!
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Ok, wow. If Kingmaker doesn't get his char fixed soon and/or we don't get more people, I think I'm just going to call this off. The plot's too long to get through with this number of people, assuming even minimal loss of interest over time. I like this idea, but I have plenty more that my time would be better spent running if this isn't going to go anywhere.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Aw, that sucks. This'll be really cool. I'm trying to get more people, but I hardly know anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:31 pm

I'm running into the same problem. :\
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Don't count me out yet.

And have some patience. It takes time to gather people to play.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:19 pm

I am still working on the CS

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingmaker Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:34 pm

I don't have much time on here this weekend, so I'll edit the CS soon.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Count me in...

maybe...

I'll fool around with a cs and see where I get.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_PG Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Username: The_PG
Character Name: Tyler Murdock
Sex: Male

Appearance: Short and stocky, 5'8 and 194lbs of iron muscles. Thick calves, quads, pecs, and biceps hardly ripple when he moves. White, alabaster skin from spending too much time in doors. There is hardly a strand of hair on his body, Tyler prefers a bald head and baby smooth skin. Body fat of under 2%. His body is complimented by two dark blue eyes that seem as if they're constantly brooding and/or working something out. Typically he is dressed in just an undershirt, sweat pants, and a hoody. Once Chaos was unleashed upon earth Tyler added a cap to the mix, but he still shaves his head every other day.

History: Born to fight it seemed. Tyler grew up in the South Side of Chicago. The moment he could crawl he learned how to kick, the moment he learned how to walk he learned how to punch, the moment he could run he learned how to break arms and legs. Most of these types of roads lead right to juvenile detention and later on prison, but Tyler was saved by a pimp. Yes. P.I.M.P. One of the ones that worked his neighborhood saw how well the boy could fight, and stuck him in the gym with some boxers. The coach of the gym tried to reign in the boys talent and make him use only his fists, but Tyler was disqualified from every single one of his first three fights for low blows, using his legs, and the cunning that had made him so ruthless on the streets.

It just so happened that at one of these matches was a Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) instructor named Tony. Tony ran his own gym. Tony got Tyler into his gym and into the MMA ring. It wasn't long before his amateur status was becoming known world wide. The relentless drive from Tony the Coach, combined with Tyler's cunning, ferocity, and almost animal like behavior brought out a fearsome fighter of national renown. It was on the eve of his first ever professional bought that i struck. As the world crumbled around him Tyler watched with anger and sadness. For the first time in his life he knew that there was someone better then him. Faster then him, stronger then him, more ruthless then him, and simply better.

Tony was dead. Without a helmsmen Tyler went to what he knew. It was like being back on the streets in Chicago once again. He killed, fucked, and stole with the sole directive in mind; survive. In a world where the survival of the fittest was becoming not just the rule, but the religion, Tyler was surviving longer then most, but always in the back of his head he knew. Just simply knew. It was only a matter of time.

Personality: Tyler is a compulsive, abusive, and angry young man. He is a gun. Fired without reasons or logic at anyone or anything that gets in his way. Even before i he believed women were only put on the earth to fuck, cook, make babies, and clean up his messes, and now that there is no one to tell him otherwise he does whatever he wants, to whomever he wants, most of the time. Tyler can barely read and struggles with basic arithmetic, but he knows about a hundred different ways to hurt someone, and is always coming up with new ideas.

He knows how to survive in this kind of world.

Strengths/Skills:

Mixed Martial Arts - A full contact combat sport that allows a wide variety of fighting techniques and skills, from a mixture of martial arts traditions and non-traditions. Most of these skills and techniques can be applied to cause pain, and in some cases death. Tyler has perfected those aspects in his repertoire of moves. +

Physical Strength - Tyler spent the majority of his life on the street or in the gym. He is incredibly strong and has a rare gift of being able to apply his strength perfectly whenever it is needed. It's not just upper body or lower body, his entire body is one firm, iron muscle that would literally need to be ripped in half to stop him from doing the same to his opponent.

Weaknesses:

Headstrong - Does not know when to back down. Is easy to provoke. Will often attack without command, reason, or a plan. This also applies to verbal abuse to those he hasn't already tried to physically harm as well. Makes him very, very hard to get along with.+

Intelligence: As mentioned before Tyler is not very book smart. He doesn't understand why things happen, nor the concept of timing, etiquette, patience, or gentleness. Things are simple to him, and sometimes too simple. He misses most jokes, especially ones at his expense, and doesn't take to listening to others even if their plan is better then his.

Other:

While some of the martial art types think that weapons should only be used as a last resort Tyler will use whatever is available for a leg up. In this case he came upon a pistol one of his posse was carrying, but it is only a .38 with four bullets. His primary weapon is a torn piece of piping that is raggedly sharp at one end while the other is smooth for a nice hand hold.

The_PG
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:05 am

Alright, well, I just accepted another one on one and I can't very well do that and turn you down when I said the issue was possibly getting in over my head. None of my roleplays are going very fast at all, so I will give this a try. I will try to have a CS for you in the very near future.

Also what did I tell you about having some patience on FOG because it works different around here? Look at what's happened now. We're getting a handful of players at least. ^^

Still working on that CS. I'll try to have it up asap.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:34 am

The_PG: Looks good, accepted, but you only have one post which makes me suspect you aren't swinging back around.

The rest of you: It's been three days since my last check in (I think? Counting isn't my strong suite.). If you really haven't had time to get a bio up, then you're probably too committed to give this RP the effort I need for it to be worth my energy running it. And if you have had time, then that would imply that you're not especially interested in this, which is all the more reason for me not to spend the effort on it. Rainy, I get what you're saying about things moving slower, but I've watched another RP launch after this and it's both full and ready to start. It takes longer on this site, but not this long with no progress.

Anyway, I regret to inform you all that I've opted to just close this RP. I have other projects I would rather spend my time on, especially given the lukewarm interest this has received. To any of you who would have truly liked to see this in action, I apologize, but I'm afraid that my patience is wearing thin, and I just need to move on if this isn't going anywhere. I've waited far longer than I usually do to make this decision, but I have no wish for this to drag on any further.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Well, actually, The PG is someone I recruited specifically for this role-play, so that's why he only has one post and it's in this thread. But I understand about not wanting to drag this on. =(

Back to top Go down

Post by The_PG Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Was only planning on it if this thread took off.

Keep the idea in your archives though, or try it on another site. It could pick up steam somewhere else.

My only "excuse" for the others is that this WAS a holiday weekend. Many are probably too hungover or busy traveling (or they blew their fingers off) to write a comment here. Let alone a character sheet.

The_PG
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Aye, but it had been a long delay before that as well. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I guess I expect to hear something from someone. >.<

And yeah, I keep a running archive of my ideas. This is actually something I'd used before-- Kingmaker and Crazy Hobo liked it, so I figured I'd relaunch the story from a different perspective.

Anyway, I'll probably have something else going soon enough-- Kingmaker and I planned out a bit of a cooperative, and I have another idea I'd like to try myself, so anyone reading this can do me a favor and stay on the lookout for those when they come about. Razz
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down