FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Dagger's official gone away thread

3 posters

Go down

Miss Dagger's official gone away thread Empty Miss Dagger's official gone away thread

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:21 pm

I'll be posting when I'll be gone in this thread.

From tomorrow (24/6) I'll be gone until Saturday/Sunday (26-27/6). I haven't exactly decided when I'll drive home. This means that I won't be able to reply here on FOG, because I'll be in a place without internet and I'll be celebrating Midsummer. (For more information on the Swedish Celebration on Midsummer see this link to Wikipedia.)

Also my intensive course is ending next week and I have a few assignments and a test to do before or during next week, but I'll try to update everything on Sunday/Monday at least.

Back to top Go down

Miss Dagger's official gone away thread Empty Re: Miss Dagger's official gone away thread

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:25 pm

I'm home again. It's already late over here though. So I'll be posting tomorrow, what I don't have time for tonight.

Back to top Go down

Miss Dagger's official gone away thread Empty Re: Miss Dagger's official gone away thread

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm going away this weekend. I might check fog tomorrow, but probably not. So I'll be gone Thursday through Sunday. I'm going away to the convention Närcon. A gaming and anime/manga convention. So I'll spend all weekend with friends and games and movies, and so on. Lots of fun, basically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Oooh, awesome!! Have fun at the convention. Very Happy I love conventions.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Thank you! Yeah, I love conventions too! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:12 pm

I'm back and I had a grand ole time! Aka lots of fun. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:06 pm

So I'll be moving Friday. Tomorrow I'm going to try and pack the last things. I don't expect to finish, but I'll try since my brother comes Friday with a truck to get my boxes. Then obviously the whole weekend will go to buying stuff (furniture and lamps and such) and unpacking to a state where I can live comfortably enough. After that I'll really have time to check and reply to RPs I'm in. Good thing it's not my turn in most. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:16 am

I now have internet and passable order with the current conditions. So I'm mostly back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:02 am

So I've had a random couple of weeks absence. After moving I started playing wow again, and there are still stuff around the apartment to fix, and lots of school work.

But I want to RP again, so I'm back again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Glad to have you back, ;]
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:12 am

Thank you, Attie. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:20 am

Glad to see you back too! I had been wondering where you were since I came back. [:
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:39 am

Thank you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:04 am

Of course. Did the move go well?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down