FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie, I Miss You

2 posters

Go down

Charlie, I Miss You Empty Charlie, I Miss You

Post by Mezrin Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:58 pm

I had an idea for an RP. It probably won't be very action-packed, because it will be centered around the development of tho characters.

The idea is about a group of three friends, all children (maybe around the age of 13). They are best friends, and the loss of another would end in a spiraling depression that none of them would ever escape, so that they would die old and unhappy, missing each other. They are that close.

Well, the trio was out playing one day. They went out by the train tracks to play, because their usual little field has been taken by some bigger kids who want to play soccer. So, while out there by the tracks, they come up with a game. You have to get across the tracks before you are tagged with the basketball. So, they begin to play, but Charlie trips and breaks his leg on the edge of the track. He can't move, and the signals start blaring as a train is coming. The two friends cry out for him, telling him to move, but his own pain and shock and screaming makes it hard to hear.

The train flattens Charlie, and he dies.

The other two are heart-broken, and refuse to accept the death of Charlie. They miss him dearly, and they want him back. So, with an undying resolve, the boys meet somewhere to kill themselves so they may find Charlie.

Because they commit suicide, they are sent to hell. The adventure is of them getting through hell, proving they are good, and becoming an exception to the suicide rule by gaining entry into heaven so they may be with Charlie forever. The two kids have no fighting prowess, so they must survive the horrors of Hell merely with their charisma and espionage.

Any interest?
Mezrin
Mezrin
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://manticoreproductions.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Charlie, I Miss You Empty Re: Charlie, I Miss You

Post by Inerio Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:29 pm

This actually seems pretty interesting. I'll do it if you're still looking.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down