FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daylight OOC [Closed For Now]

+3
Aesalon
Hello Danger
Lyonesse
7 posters

Go down

Daylight OOC [Closed For Now] Empty Daylight OOC [Closed For Now]

Post by Lyonesse Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:56 pm

London, England
Year of Our Lord 1884

It is a golden age, the age of Queen Victoria, where the British Empire reigns supreme, her colonies stretching across the globe, and her prosperity unrivaled at home. It is a godly age, led by strong morality and Christian decency. At least that’s the image most people see, the truth is a different creature altogether. Beneath the wealth of the nouveaux riches, and the economic might of empire, the poor suffer in squalid cities plagued by crime, disease, hunger, poor sanitation, and much darker things. While the Queen herself has become the target of several assassination attempts and Parliament is under threat as well, not from foreign powers, but from unnatural forces within, because beneath the veneer of Victorian morality and industrialization, other powers are on the rise. They are ancient powers, known and lost, revered and reviled since time immeasurable, and now, sorcerers and witches, angels, demons and all manner of supernatural entities battle within the halls of palaces and the dank London alleys for both the souls of the people, and the power of the empire.

For this RP you can play a character of any background you would like, with any goals/purpose/desires you would like, so long as they’re interesting and will make an impact on the RP. You could be trying to protect the empire, or trying to seize power for yourself, or you could be a citizen of a vassal nation under the control of the British Empire looking to free your people and homeland from British control, or anything else you would like to be.

Spoiler:

Character Sheet
(You may play up to two characters)

Name:
Species/Character Type:
Sex:
Appearance (photos preferred, descriptions accepted, no anime):
Personality:
Biography (longer than 4 sentences, shorter than 4 paragraphs):
Special Abilities/Skills (magical or mundane):
Objects of Significance (magical or mundane):
Other (anything else of note):

List of Character Profiles
(for easy referencing)

Lyonesse
Sir Oliver Addison
Spoiler:
Beatrice Renaud
Spoiler:
Hello Danger
Charles Emmanuel
Spoiler:
sighlent
Annabel Elain Kinsington the Duchess of Kent
Spoiler:
Madelin Olivia Kinsington
Spoiler:
thecolorisred
Michael Hearst
Spoiler:
Aesalon
Ethan Chamberlain Ellis
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lyonesse on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Daylight OOC [Closed For Now] Empty Re: Daylight OOC [Closed For Now]

Post by Lyonesse Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 am

Name: Sir Oliver Addison
Species/Character Type: Sorcerer
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Daylight OOC [Closed For Now] Siroliver
Personality: Sir Oliver has a reputation amongst many for being very formal, standoffish, cold, and condescending, which hasn’t earned him a lot of friends, which is just fine with Oliver. Beneath the face that most of the world sees, Oliver is a dedicated, passionate man whose standoffishness and condescension are symptoms (albeit unlikeable ones) of a bright mind that doesn’t like dealing with people outside of his own trusted circles. The truth is he is anything but cold, his passions and tempers run very deep and hot and don’t die easily. However, appearances and propriety call for him to keep such things quiet, so he does his best to present a stoic front. He suffers from quite a lot of guilt and self-loathing, which occasionally present as gallows humor.

Biography: These days Sir Oliver is the master behind the immediate and extended Daylight network, and he’s trusted beyond question by both queen and council. However, once upon a time this was anything but true. Oliver was born into the nouveaux riches class that made such great strides during the Victorian Age. The secret to his father’s success was far from hard work and ingenuity though. It was black magic. He was a powerful sorcerer who used magic for his own selfish and often violent and manipulative ends, and he raised Oliver to do the same. For years, Oliver enjoyed reaping the benefits of sorcery, using it readily to manipulate others and get whatever he wanted. That all changed when he fell in love with a young woman named Beatrice Hadley. Initially, Oliver was attracted to the natural, undeveloped magical potential Beatrice seemed to possess, but as he courted her, Oliver began to fall in love with the woman herself, her kindness and subtle bravery and wit. He began to withdraw from occult circles, finding they no longer held his interest as creating a life with Beatrice did.

Then tragedy struck, and Beatrice was fatally injured in a fire at her parents’ house. Oliver was frantic to save her life as she faded away, dying from smoke inhalation and burns. He delved deeper into the black arts than he’d ever gone before, but found no real ways to heal, only harm. Finally, desperate beyond belief, Oliver made a deal with a powerful demon to save Beatrice’s life. However, he was too late and Beatrice had slipped away. The demon instead offered to bring her back to life, in exchange for Oliver’s soul after his death. Rashly, Oliver agreed, but he soon regretted it when the thing that rose up from Beatrice’s grave was not the woman he’d been in love with. He’d been tricked by the demon into allowing another demon to possess Beatrice’s body. Wracked with grief and rage, Oliver sought to destroy the creature who stole his fiancée’s body. Instead he nearly lost his life, almost torn to shreds by the demon in his fiancée’s body. On the verge of death himself, Oliver was rescued by Jonathan Fletcher, the man who was then in charge of searching out supernatural threats to queen and country. He was tempted to kill Oliver as a black magician, but decided against it.

After recovering, Oliver was horrified by what his actions had brought upon the woman he loved and vowed to never use magic again. Jonathan Fletcher swayed him to use magic, but only for good. He took Oliver on, training the young man to follow in his footsteps and protect queen and country from supernatural threats. Eleven years later, long after Oliver had earned the trust of Fletcher and many others, including Queen Victoria herself, he took over for Fletcher who was killed in the line of duty. He’s done his duty loyally ever since.

Special Abilities/Skills: He’s a talented ritual magician, skilled at summoning spirits and other entities. He’s also incredibly knowledgeable about black magic, although he refuses to use it anymore. Oliver also has a quiet network of spies and magically inclined folk working for him, sending reports on threats to the crown and the empire.
Objects of Significance: Gold pocket watch with a picture of his former fiancée on the inside cover. Silver plated sword cane. Small, leather-bound book containing his notes.
Other: Oliver has a slight limp, which he got from when he was attacked by the demon Beatrice.

Name: Beatrice Renaud
Species/Character Type: Demon
Sex: Female body, the demon inside is sexless
Age: Human body is 43, although she appears much younger. The demon inside is older than recorded time.
Appearance:
Daylight OOC [Closed For Now] Beatrice
Personality: True to her demonic nature, Beatrice enjoys destruction, violence and sin more than anything else. However, she’s much more subtle about achieving her passions than most other demons. She enjoys wringing as much pain as possible out of every victim she encounters, driving them to insanity, death or some other form of ruin even if it takes years. She is very seductive and manipulative and does love to inflict pain and violence herself.

Biography: The life of the real Beatrice doesn’t matter, because she died of smoke inhalation at the age of 22. However, due to her fiancée’s penchant for black magic, her body was raised from the grave with an ancient demon inside of it. The demon itself is a fallen angel that has existed longer than human civilization and has been reaping death and destruction ever since. Once the demon inside of Beatrice was raised in her body, it took on her identity. One of the first things it did was try to convince Beatrice’s fiancé, Oliver Addison to trust and love her again, but he saw through to the demon and tried to destroy her, but Beatrice gained the upper hand an came close to beating the life out of Oliver, but she left him alive to torture him further, seeing as she already owned his soul once he died. After that, she publically called off their engagement and quickly found herself a new man to manipulate, an American captain of industry named Charles Calvin. The two were married and she left Britain before Oliver had recovered enough to come after her again.

In America she poisoned everything and every life she touched. Her husband was bankrupt within three years, his son from a first marriage committed suicide, one of his factories burnt to the ground, and another was destroyed in a flood. Even the lives of their servants and friends ended in misery and violence, all caused by a few whispered words or quiet actions from Beatrice. From there she remarried two more times, once in Prussia, and again in France, leaving great trails of destruction behind her both times. Now, under the identity of the widow of her last husband, she’s come back to London, looking to cause more destruction back home.
Special Abilities/Skills: Stronger than the average human, psychokinesis.
Objects of Significance: Gold, heart-shaped locket given to the real Beatrice by Oliver.
Other:

Last edited by Lyonesse on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Name: Charles Emmanuel

Species/Character Type: Werewolf

Appearance:
Daylight OOC [Closed For Now] E9714a12-1-1-1
-Height, 5’10
-Weight, 165lbs
-Build, thin/lean
-Hair, brown, messy/unkempt, and long

Personality: Abandoned as a child Charley was forced to grow up quick, tough, and guarded. He doesn’t trust easily. Surviving alone on the streets made him distant, but sharpened his wits. There have been times where he has shown courage coming to the aid of others, which is a sign he may yet have faith in life – however, ultimately it is revenge that drives him.

Biography:

“There is so much to explain to you in so little time. The Queen’s men are at our door as I write, and there is no telling how long my magic will keep them at bay. I write in this journal in hopes that one day you will find it, and with it, answers. Your name is Charles Emmanuel, and I’m your mother, Abelena Scott. Your father…” There were several burn marks that made the next few paragraphs unreadable.

“Queen Victoria would not have it. She accused me of blackmail, and bewitching Albert and a number of other members of parliament in a plot to over throw the royal family. I had no choice but to flee…” More of the parchment was charred.

“They’re breaking through. I’m running out of time. It pains me to even write what I have done to you, but it was the only way to ensure you survive. I will die regretting what I’ve done, and you will likely hate me for it. I made you what you are. I cursed you, and I am so sorry, my son. I can’t even imagine what it will be like for you growing up with it alone…” The rest of the last few pages were burned black. There was one last line that could still be read. “ and know that your curse can be your greatest strength. I love you.”

Charles had grown up with no real recollection of his younger years. He lived full moon to full moon. It was when he was thirteen that he had found his mother’s journal, and unlocked a small piece of his past. It had been after a night of transformation, he had awoken in an unknown place, a burnt down, old shack, buried deep in the shadows of the slums in some back alley. Amidst the rubble, he found the charred leather bound book. The journal had magical properties, for it spoke to him – it read itself. The words echoed off the pages and into his mind like some distant voice whispering them in his ear.

The pages haven’t spoken to him since, but he remembered what the voice had read. He filled in the missing parts with countless possibilities, and finally came up with what he think had happened. His father was murdered by someone within the Queen’s court. His mother sought justice and the Queen had her silenced. Charles was sure of it, and he’s been plotting his revenge ever since.

Special Abilities/Skills: Thieving, lock-picking, and fighting. He has mastered his werewolf form.

Objects of Significance: A burnt leather bound journal.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Great! I like it!
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Awesome! Thanks Very Happy

I figured Oliver, Phoebe, and their crew might come after him, or even capture him at some point.

:: shrugs ::

I'm just not sure where your characters are going and all. I don't wanna get to ahead of myself :p
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Well, a lot of it will depend on the characters other folks put up. I'm pretty flexible though, and so are my characters, what with them being on different sides of stuff.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Alrighty.

I'm interested to see what other ideas people will bring forward!
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesalon Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:20 pm

I am having a horrendous case of brain cramp on my char.
I will try and have him up by tomorrow afternoon though.
Aesalon
Aesalon
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Come on people! I want this to happen lol!
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Hey this seems pretty interesting, you how many players to you have so far?
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Well, we had several over in the interest check. We'd be happy to have you Sighlent, because, to echo Silent Danger, I would really like this to happen too.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:51 pm

So sorry for the delay - had to deal with electricity outages, work and other things. I'll have my CS tonight, which is probably tomorrow morning for some of you folks. Wink
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:55 am

I have started my two characters, whom can be found HERE under the Duchess and Madelin. However, they are still WIP's but I was just letting it be known that the basics are up and that I am definitely in. Very Happy
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Ah, here's mine. @.@

EDIT: I just looked at the length, the powers seem long - but that's just me explaining the boundaries and limits of my character's abilities - don't want my character being a Gary Stu. Tell me if anything's wrong with the powers though.

~~~

Name: Michael Hearst
Species/Character Type: Angel
Sex: Male body, but the angel itself is genderless

Appearance (photos preferred, descriptions accepted, no anime):
Spoiler:

Personality: Michael is a passive-aggressive being, who undoubtedly considers himself as self-righteous and just. Not surprisingly, he occasionally suffers from a superiority complex, thinking that his methods are always the best; however, being passive-aggressive, Michael refuses to directly say his thoughts or his desires, and will never directly express his anger when his methods are rejected for another’s. Additionally, Michael is a sadist, smiling amusedly whenever he witnesses people “improve” through suffering. Lastly, he believes that women are the “weaker” sex as they are more often than not easily tempted or possessed by evil. But being passive-aggressive, Michael will never directly tell a woman that she is “weaker,” but will only display it subtly through his actions. Despite all of this, Michael is a man – rather, angel – of his word, and will never break contracts or promises.

Biography (longer than 4 sentences, shorter than 4 paragraphs): The mortal Michael Hearst was a spineless, sickly musician who died at the age of 27 due to pneumonia. He had a very low self-esteem of himself, but mostly devoted his time helping others when he had none himself. He didn’t even try courting the woman he loved, only because he knew that there were “better suitors” for her. He believed that God was a merciful, loving Father, a god who would protect his love from harm.

Before he died, a nameless angel appeared before him – it seemed amused by Michael’s “selflessness” and “humility” (which if further analyzed actually meant “masochism” and “asininity”). The angel needed a body, it mentioned to the weak Michael, a body that aid the “Lord’s Instruments” in purifying the evils of humanity. In return of course, the angel would protect Michael’s beloved, keeping her from all sorts of harm till nature took its course. With that, Michael accepted the angel’s request, binding the angel to his body while his soul entered Heaven. Thus, the angel was born into humanity, donning Michael’s name. The newborn Michael then kept his end of the bargain, with the mortal’s beloved dying of old age.

Michael, wingless, was then tasked by his superiors to travel Europe with his other colleagues, purifying demons or impure spirits. Occasionally, Michael is also asked to deliver judgment to a particular situation, to which he happily agrees. He has been patrolling Europe for about 10 years, but chose to remain in England in his spare time. Currently, he has been tracking a demon set loose by a sorcerer, trying to find leads and the sorcerer himself for answers. He and his colleagues plan to purify the demon before it turns Europe into a living hell.

Special Abilities/Skills (magical or mundane): As mentioned, Michael uses doves and pigeons as his eyes and ears – in this manner, he is able to at least cover a wider area while searching for demons or impure spirits. He is able to see through their eyes, and is able to sense when someone has murdered one of them; however, Michael needs to stay stationary while controlling these birds of his, making him vulnerable to attack. Like any other angel, Michael has the power to hex, paralyze, poison, cripple, mute, cure, bless, and purify beings, including himself; however, this magic can be easily resisted (except purification) if the being is skilled in sorcery. Purification then is Michael’s main weapon, which he only uses if faced in a serious battle. To expound, purification doesn’t merely mean banishing/killing evil spirits, but may also mean wiping out a being’s existence. Wiping out someone’s existence also harms Michael, possibly wiping himself out too – hence, this is used as a last resort. Purification can only be accomplished if the being is within 5 meters or lower from Michael (the closer the better), or is impaled with a weapon he purified. Thus, Michael knows how to think and act quickly, his reflexes and speed definitely greater than any human.

Objects of Significance (magical or mundane): An ordinary pocket watch Michael enjoys playing around with when he’s bored or he needs to check the time, a purified sword that he uses in battle (attached to a belt)

Other (anything else of note): Michael sometimes uses the terms “Adam” and “Eve” whenever he’s referring to a mortal man or woman.

thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesalon Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Still looking for the right photo, so he isn't complete...but let me know if this is okay so far or if there are any tweaks that I need to make on him. Smile

Name: Ethan Chamberlain Ellis

Species/Character Type: Human / Evangelist / Monster Hunter

Appearance: Photo Coming!

Personality: Ethan is polite and reserved in everyday conversation. When preaching, he seems to be an entirely different man, he would say 'overcome by the Spirit'. Then, on the verge of collapse by exhaustion, the polite young man would seemingly return and the 'fire & brimstone' preacher would be gone as if he never were. Ethan is driven by his 'servant's work', both as an evangelist and as a slayer of 'abominations', these things occupy his every waking thought, occasionally making him seem distracted and unattentive.

Biography: Ethan was born in Western Pennsylvania, his father was a silversmith and US Civil War veteran and his mother died in child birth. When Ethan was in his teens, the small family met an itinerant minister named Nathaniel who was preaching at a tent revival and they eventually joined his 'flock'. It was here that Ethan was introduced to the truth behind the legends and within a year he had stalked and destroyed his first abomination.
It was not long before he left his father's apprenticeship and became Nathaniel's 'Shield Arm', and a gifted preacher in his own right. For a number of years this continued, until one day in a small town in northern Kansas the tent revival was struck by a cadre vampires. Many were indesciminately killed, including Nathaniel.
Upon the body of his teacher, Ethan found a folded piece of parchment, that for all he could discern read like a royal decree. This piece of paper gave Nathaniel Price the status of a diplomat and agent of the British Empire and spoke of something called 'Daylight'. After much prayer and fasting, the young evangelist felt that God was leading him to go to London and report the death of Nathaniel to those that it seemed that he worked for and to find the truth about his former teacher.

Special Abilities/Skills: Metalworking (Apprentice level), Marksmanship (Talent and Training) Preaching (Divine gift) Monster Lore (Training)

Objects of Significance: Bible (carried in a book satchel): Model 1868 Sharp's Rifle: 'Kit' (Includes wooden stakes, silver ignots, Silver bullets, and powdered garlic.): Wooden cross necklace (on a leather cord)

Other (anything else of note): At times while Ethan is preaching, some worshippers have seen an angel standing at his right shoulder. Ethan himself has never witnessed this presence.
Aesalon
Aesalon
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Character sheet forth coming!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:58 pm

And with that. I'm going to close this RP to folks and get to work on an IC thread.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Good work! Looking forward to it!
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Name: Wyn Mayrin

Species/Character Type: Witch

Sex: Female

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Wyn Maryin is a short, plump woman in her early 50s, but is remarkably strong and fit under it all. She has iron-gray hair and deep brown eyes. She wears a blouse and bodice over her skirts and sensible boots. She has a belt about her waist woven with runic symbols and fringed with stones, beads and seeds her grateful clients have given her as payment over the years

Personality: Wyn likes a good pipe of an evening and is proud to be able to read and write. She loves the people of the tiny back alley neighborhood in the lower East end of London where she makes her home. She’s birthed most and buried more. Even in the dark indistrial heart of the city, Mayrin loves nature and is particularly thankful of the herbs and medicinal remedies that can be found among the tiny gardens some of the residents there keep. Wyn is a bossy, motherly, dedicated, intrusive person. She believes everyone is entitled to her opinion and gives it freely. She is caring, cooks like a dream and is just as liable to give someone a hug as slap their fingers for trying to snitch stew early. She doesn’t tolerate ignorance or ill-manners, regardless of the offender’s station in life. She is courageous and protective of anyone she is healing to the point of risking her own death.

Biography: Wyn had a natural affinity for the spirits that are inherent in everything. Morter and stone, oak tree and spider, Pump house water to the dew in the morning, Wyn could feel them all. She just didn’t know what to do about the feelings. Luckily, a Witch known to Wyn’s family was contacted and an arrangement made for Wyn to join Old Maeve to apprentice and learn in secret., Old Maeve was slightly batty and paranoid which fueled much of Wyn’s current fears. She studied for almost 18 years before Old Maeve died, followed within 6 years by her parents. Their deaths hit Wyn hard and it was then that she chose to study healing specifically. It was also where she came to the attention of Vampires and Demons. They didn’t appreciate her meddling in their meals or in their collecting of a soul they felt belonged to them.

Wyn fears anyone outside her small protectorate learning that she has abilities. She believes all Magic users are being hunted and killed by Vampires, Demons and even Black Mages. When she was much younger, the Queen’s guard hunted and burned the home of a good friend and she’s wondered since then if she could have done anything about it. She had hidden away and done nothing. She hadShe also fears not having anyone to pass her healing knowledge on to.
Special Abilities/Skills (magical or mundane):
Magical: Healing and it’s opposite (curing illnesses), Restoration or Entropy (mend broken bones, restore lost limbs), Calm emotions (induce fear), water manipulation and purifying it. Control plants, control insects and birds almost at will. But with larger animals, she can do little other than suggest movements to them, for instance make a horse shift its weight to get in someone’s way Summon and Banish (only if completely prepared)

Mundane: Wyn is a calming personality and nearly unflappble. She takes situations as they come and deals with them best as her abilities will allow. In her lowly life, she’s only had to confront 4 evil entities in her entire 50 years. The fact that she is alive speaks for her ability to think on her feet. She is literate and knows the entire East End of London like no other. That includes the rooftops, the streets and the sewers. Mayrin is also a very knowledgable herbalist, having learned from London’s Chinese immigrants. Lastly, Wyn is very well schooled in legends and mythology.

Objects of Significance (magical or mundane): Wyn has a small row hose she’s lived in all her life. The front rooms act as her small apothecary and the rear is her bedsitter with tiny kitchen. She also has a 5 foot staff fairly dripping with talismans and colorful decorations from her years of protecting her small part of London.

Wyn also carries a leather messenger pouch with general healing needs when magic is not needed. She sees no reason to use magic in every circumstance. Besides, magic leaves a signature when used and she’s not such a fool.

Other (anything else of note):
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:09 am

Sorry for the late-ness.

[omitted]

Last edited by Spectre on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:01 pm

I'm sorry, Spectre, but you are too late. We already have a good amount of people so I closed things after Digital Muse joined.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Hahah alrighty then xD i thought i may be late after i signed up. No worries ^^
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:26 pm

So when can we expect this to be up?
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:00 pm

I'm sure soon...

is my guess :p
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Soooo....

um....

What's the deal?
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:51 pm

I'm not sure. I haven't seen her online in over a week. I'll poke her via email
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:36 am

Sorry, folks. Life kind of bitch-slapped me across the face this past week. I WILL have an IC thread up by tomorrow evening. Again, I'm really sorry, but serious real life stuffs have to come first sometimes.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:53 pm

No worries.

We all go through it. Take your time <3!

Hope things get better for you! Very Happy
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:48 am

*bouncy bouncy bouncy! Let's get rolling please!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:16 pm

I heard from Lyonesse and her RL went to hell. Unfortunately, she's asked me to let everyone know that the RP won't be going forward at this time. She apologizes and will try to get back online when her life calms down.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down