FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed]

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Rule one: Cardio.
XD

Back to top Go down

Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed]

Post by quakernuts Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Name: Riley Goski
Nicknames: Harry Potter, RJ, Romeo, Riles

Old Occupation: Grocery Clerk
Education:
-High School Education

Skills:
-A source of logic
-Emotionless when the time calls for it
-Natural affinity for weapons
-Parkour running
-Carpentry
-Good conversationalist
-Quick reflexes
-Has solutions to many problems
-Quick to solve dis-agreements or arguments
-Can lead if no one else steps up
-Quick learner
Weaknesses:
-Tends to be immature at times when seriousness is not an issue
-Can’t handle someone crying
-Strength
-Has a sweet tooth, specifically, cookies
-Nervous among crowds
-Doesn’t like having to rely on others to do his work
-Near-sighted
Fighting Ability: Close combat skills are nearly zilch since he has never gotten into a real fight in his life. Has a weird knack with guns, and is able to handle most with relative ease save for the heavier weapons. Pistols and rifles are pretty much his weapons of choice.
Medical Knowledge/Ability: Took a CPR course a long time ago, but barely remembers anything within the class.
Tactical/Survival Skills: Can analyze a situation, and lay it bare. However, when it comes to tracking, hunting, etc. He has absolutely no experience in any of those fields.
Underline the two you excel at above the rest:
-Strength
-Endurance
-Speed
-Evasion
-Wit / Being observant
-Medical assistance
-Being a source of hope (keeping moral up in the group)
-Stealing / Sneaking
-Sharpshooting

Likes: Cookies, people with a sense of humour, times to be with himself and his thoughts, music, drumming, writing, helping others.
Dislikes: Being taken for granted, complaining, sissies, humour-less people, being told, not asked, to do something, swimming, and having to do more work than necessary to accomplish something

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Attire:
-Black and white striped, collared shirt. Commonly referred to as a ‘Golfer’s shirt’
-Light blue jeans
-White ‘Vans’ shoes
-Black jacket with white trim
-Black ‘Adidas’ hat with white trim and white bill underbelly
Accessories:
-Glasses

Weapons:
-Baseball bat
-Small rusted and curved dagger with ornate symbols crafted onto the sheath
-9mm M9 pistol
Possessions:
-Ipod touch
-LG phone
-$30
-Key chain including: Car key, house key, garage key, green seahorse, metal circle, and green Roughrider logo’ed strap that hangs out of the pocket
-Wallet containing: ID, money, gift cards for a couple stores, and debit card.
-Black backpack with red trim for carrying random items

Car?: 2001 green Saturn
Apartment/Suite/Condo/House/Trailer/Cabin/Hotel Room/etc.?: House
Lives With?: Parents and one brother
-Are those people alive or dead?: Dead
-Are they holding out til the Quarantine or coming along?: Nope, they’re dead.
Personality: Tries to be easy and laid back. Riley believes that if something can be done one way easier than another way harder, than the easier path should be chosen all the time. He can be extremely sarcastic, especially when he is angry or depressed. He believes it is better to make a joke of your situation rather than mope about it all the time. Shy at first, and almost business-like for the getting-to-know-someone period, Riley tends to open up with time. There, he will crack jokes almost on a regular basis, and if something doesn’t need to be serious, than he isn’t. However, Riley can see through many problems to make to the solution on the other side, and prefers to hear all sides before choosing an answer. He is logical, sensible, and also a jokester. If he has a chance to pull a joke on you, or hit you with a ‘Burn’ he will usually take it unless the situation calls for seriousness.
Things that peeve you about people: Complaining, Mr/Mrs. High Almighty attitude, takes him for granted, and people who don’t do the work when it is needed.
Things you like about people: Responsible, friendly, can see the humour in things, dependable, and trustworthy.
First thing you notice about someone physically: Hair or body
First thing you notice about someone's personality: Humour

Where would you be at 8 o'clock on a cool November night in Chicago?: Taking in the sights, driving around the town.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:18 am

Name: Benjamin Niese
Nicknames: Loki, Ben

Old Occupation: Structural Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree

Skills:
-Creative Thinking
-Problem Solving
-Wilderness Survival/Backpacking
-Engineering Understanding
--Structural Analysis (Barricading)
--Mechanical and Electrical Systems
-Logical Thinking
-Alert
-Patient
Weaknesses:
-Distance Running
-Affinity for Dogs
-Introverted
-Cold in dire situations
Fighting Ability:
-Good with Firearms
-Efficient with light and medium melee weapons
Medical Knowledge/Ability:
-Simple wilderness first aid
Tactical/Survival Skills:
-Backpacking Experience
-Orienteering/Navigation
-Accurate Shot

Underline the two you excel at above the rest:
-Evasion
-Wit / Being observant

-Paintball
-Dogs
-Gaming
-Techno and Rock Music
-Showers
Dislikes:
-Arrogance
-Slackers
-Drama
-Violent Survivors
-Mosquitoes
Appearance:
Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed] - Page 2 23680_745863147282_17100745_4079244
Attire:
-Hiking Shoes
-Cargo Khakis
-Long Sleeve Shirt
-Black Hooded Windbreaker

Accessories:
-Black Fedora

Weapons:
-SIG Sauer P228 w/ 3-15 round magazines
-Hatchet
-Aluminum Baseball Bat

Possessions:
-1600 cubic inch Hiking Pack
-Cell Phone
-Wallet w/ $37
-Synthetic Blanket
-Lighter
-Lightweight camping pot/pan
-Pocket Knife
-100ft Rope
-Box of Bullets
-Pen & Paper
-Energy Bars
-LED Flashlight

Car?: 2007 Ford Fusion
Apartment/Suite/Condo/House/Trailer/Cabin/Hotel Room/etc.?: Hotel Room
Lives With?: Arianne Damiano
-Are those people alive or dead?: Alive
-Are they holding out til the Quarantine or coming along?: Coming Along

Personality:
When properly motivated, I am a diligent and efficient worker; when not motivated, procrastination often changes my priorities. My problem-solving methods can come off as cold since it lacks significant human emotion in most instances, but that is not to say that I am immune to compassion should the factors permit such actions. I am not quick to become stressed or angry, but when several things start to go awry, it is likely that I’ll start to fray around the edges and will need time to gather my composure to avoid making careless decisions.
Things that peeve you about people:
-Nail Biters
-Close Minded People
-Assholes
Things you like about people:
-Calm and Emotionally Stable
-Sense of Humor
First thing you notice about someone physically: Posture and Hygiene
First thing you notice about someone's personality: Intelligence

Where would you be at 8 o'clock on a cool November night in Chicago?: In Arie’s hotel room.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 am

Loki wrote:
Things that peeve you about people:
-Nail Biters

Out of curiosity, when you say 'Nail Biters' are you being literal or figurative? Because I do have the worst nail-biting habit XD

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:09 am

Literal.

That habit will likely drive my character crazy. Razz
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:33 am

Loki wrote:Literal.

That habit will likely drive my character crazy. Razz

Well, shiznit. I believe we have an inner conflict :3
My nails are so bitten down, you can see some of the skin beneath my nail :/

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Before we start, I wanted to bring up one last thing. I would *like* to attempt this all in first person writing, while stating your name at the like so demonstrated:

Eternity wrote:Arianne

We were settled in the room, Ben and I, the TV a dull hum in the background where we could listen about the oncoming Quarantine. It had been a week since it had happened, the Black Flu...

Let's all get a group okay with this and I can open up the IC. I thought it would put everyone more in the feel of writing as themselves. :3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:40 pm

I've only done first-person writing in journal, but I'm sure it shouldn't be too bad. I'm good with that, and ready whenever the go is given.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:57 pm

It may take a little getting used to, but I'm up for it.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:59 pm

I guess I'm up to it, but don't be surprised if I accidentally switch to third person.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:19 pm

I will be totally understanding if you switch in and out, it does take a little time to get used to, but I thought it would actually help put everyone into the feel of themselves for this Smile
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:42 am

I am absolutely up to and love to write in first person. Count me in, this should be fun.

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:58 pm

I know Riekon is up for it, so let's just get this thing on the roll. Now Rie won't be back til I think Friday or Saturday. But he can join in when he returns, no big problem. :3

I'll try to throw this up soon.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" IC

Just basically introduce yourselves, and we'll work on it from there. We will all be meeting at a place called the Hills Plaza where some will be looking for food, others can be searching a Rite Aid for medical supplies, or even local stores along the plaza for clothes, books, or weapons.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:06 am

great starting posts thus far
Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:07 am

Excitement, excitement!

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Alright, posted! There you go, me in my awesome "I got scared shitless" moment. ^^
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Okay, I'm back from Colorado and I posted. I'm sorry if you guys didn't want me to, but I described the plaza since no one had at that point. I didn't mention whether or not your character made it to the plaza Quakernuts, I don't know where you wanna place him and I don't want to do more than use your scene as a time reference and a reason as to why I'm heading to the hills (pun intended). The headlights I mentioned at the end were Ben and Arie's, I figured to use it as a point of reference as well.

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:39 pm

it's cool

Also, I plan on posting soon. Everyone look around at your own pace, bump into one or two if you like, and we'll all meet up in the parking lot afterward where we'll encounter our first special zombie!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Alright, sorry I haven't posted, and I honestly am trying, but for one thing, I'm having more than a bit of writer's block with this, and second, when I actually do get an idea and get back into the groove, the scene is switched around, despite already giving a description the place in question. So, all in all, right now, I haven't an idea what to do, so if you all want to go on without me, be my guest, seeing as I haven't really anything extra to contribute as of now.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:42 pm

I'm going to phrase this lightly, but is this RP taking a break? Just curious as to whether you guys want to keep this going :/

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Well I'm still interested in this, but I think we're waiting on either Loki or Eternity to post sooooooo....
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2