FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed]

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed] Empty Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed]

Post by Eternity Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:37 am

Eternity's
Undivine Comedy

Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed] 7ec0e410

The year is 2010, and the month is November. Welcome to the city of Las Vegas, why you are here is up to you. A massive infection has spread, taking the sanity and flesh from many. Those infected with this mesh of rabies and stray of flesh eating disease called the "Black Flu" become zombies, best put. Good old moaning, groaning, eat your eyes out zombies. But there are special zombies of course. Some who are stuck in the transition, who can think but are still driven by bloodlust. Those who serve purposes, those who rule, and those who are just damn insane as shit killers meant to hunt and destroy.

But what's the catch to this roleplay; to this zombie apocalypse in the making?

I'm going to give you a character sheet, and I'm going to tell you what character you're playing. Because my rule is that you are playing yourself.

Example:
My name is Arianne Damiano, so in my sheet, I will put down my name, or my first and middle if I feel the need to hide it from others. Then I will put down my FOG name as a nick, as well as any other aliases or nicks I go by.
For my age, I will put down my age.
No talents or skills that I don't have in real life. And when playing as myself IC, I will act as I would in the given situation, applying my personality and bio to the game.

Plot:

The plot is basically survival. A group of survivors moving through the city, and then on to another, trying to move as a whole to find safety or at least hold out until the fabled Quarantine comes and wipes out the zombies and the flu.

Rules:
-No flame wars
-Abide by the length and grammar rules of the site
-You must play as yourself, seeing as that is the point of this roleplay is to put OURSELVES in the situation.
-Have fun, and try to be creative
-We will be attempting first person roleplaying for this
-Don't stray from the storyline, you don't know much of it because the point is that you won't know much beyond the situation at hand.
-If you have any questions about doing something within the rp, ask me via PM. Remember, I am the GM here.

Sidenotes:

{Types of Zombies}

-Crawlers:
The classic slow zombie, it looks like a dumbass and pretty much is, but that doesn't change that fact that it wants your brain for dinner.

-Crazies:
These zombies tend to run around and scream their heads off at times, or are caught cackling in wicked laughter. They have no special attributes beyond their speed and frightening shouts. They too want your brains.

-Momma's Boy:
Male zombies who are smarter than the average, but still rather mentally dull. They can smell female humans/survivors for up to a half mile, and hunt them with a lustful rage and bloodthirst. Usually, these appear as though they'd be quite attractive if alive.

-Freaky Girl:
Female zombies that are the equivalent of Momma's Boys. They hunt and can smell men and are lustful of them. Again, these appear as though they'd be quite attractive- if alive.

-Spitter:
A zombie with an acidic spit that it's not afraid to hurl at you. This acid does not transmit the disease oddly, though it does carry some side effects like flesh-eating disease, as in that once it latches onto the skin, it will continue to eat away at it for a period of time until the acid is gone or washed away.

-Sleeper:
A zombie that lies in wait, perfectly still and deceiving. To most it is dead, a carcass in the street. But when disturbed, it is a berserker of sorts; attacking with an almost unstoppable rage.

-Hunter:
Zombies that are nimble and fast, as well as violent. They can track targets for days, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Dangerous if not known of.

-Smoker:
A zombie who gave itself the good old cancer from cigarettes in its time alive. Now the Black Flu has deformed it to have an extremely long and whip-like tongue that can lash out up to a hundred feet and grab a victim, reeling that victim back in to the Smoker.

-Iron Chef:
These zombies can control their odors and aromas, most often manipulating the smells of hot food. More often than not, this leads survivors to a cleaver-wielding zombie wanting them for dinner.

-Hottie:
Beautiful female zombies who are known for having a smooth, erotic walk and scanty clothing, as well as a voice that could allure most men, and even some women. They favor eating the eyes, and will definitely let someone live after having gotten what they wanted. Stronger version of a Freaky Girl.

-Incubus:
The equivalent of a Hottie, except that an Incubus tends to be extremely strong and favors eating the tongues of his victims. Strong version of a Momma's Boy.

-Siren:
A singing zombie who's voice puts survivors to sleep. Though this zombie is a non-offensive zombie, it is dangerous because it takes down the guard of survivors.

-Black Hazard:
People who- for some reason- did not fully transform into zombies. They are perhaps the most dangerous because they can sometimes blend in with humans and can act and sound human. They are masters of disguise and social etiquette, but hold inside a bloodthirst that will wipe out society all over again. Many Black Hazards have special ''abilities'' that seem... superhuman at times.

Chapters:

Chapter 1 : An Undivine Meeting

Characters:

-----------

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nicknames:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Old Occupation:[/b]
[b]Education:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Fighting Ability:[/b]
[b]Medical Knowledge/Ability:[/b]
[b]Tactical/Survival Skills:[/b]
[b]Underline the two you excel at above the rest:[/b]
-Strength
-Endurance
-Speed
-Evasion
-Wit / Being observant
-Medical assistance
-Being a source of hope (keeping moral up in the group)
-Stealing / Sneaking
-Sharpshooting

[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] [give an image of oneself or just describe what you look like IRL]
[b]Attire:[/b]
[b]Accessories:[/b]

[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Possessions:[/b]

[b]Car?:[/b]
[b]Apartment/Suite/Condo/House/Trailer/Cabin/Hotel Room/etc.?:[/b]
[b]Lives With?:[/b] [parents, lover, etc.]
-[b]Are those people alive or dead?:[/b]
-[b]Are they holding out til the Quarantine or coming along?:[/b] [if you bring along family or lovers or pets, they are under your control, as your NPCs]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Things that peeve  you about people:[/b]
[b]Things you like about people:[/b]
[b]First thing you notice about someone physically:[/b]
[b]First thing you notice about someone's personality:[/b]

[b]Where would you be at 8 o'clock on a cool November night in Chicago?:[/b]

Come on and join. I have FOUR THREE TWO ONE NO free spots. This rp is now closed!

Last edited by Eternity on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 9 times in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed] Empty Re: Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed]

Post by Eternity Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Name: Arianne Damiano
Nicknames:
-Eternity
-Arie
-AJ
-Bliss

Old Occupation: None
Education:
-High School Diploma

Skills:
-Creative
-Hopeful / Bubbly
-Straight-forward with fleeting good ideas
-Quick fighting
-Keeping up with others
-Protecting those around her
-Deals well with the sight of blood
-Artist
-Finding resources, but not good at getting to them sometimes
Weaknesses:
-Running for long periods of time
-Keeping balance
-Staying strong when alone
-Pitch black darkness or being alone in the dark
-Arachnids
-Incubus, Sirens, and certain Black Hazards
-Doubts herself if she does not fully protect the people she cares for
Fighting Ability:
-A good fighter by many standards. Though her body structure might fool the naked eye, she's tough. Not just can Arie take a hit, but she can give one as well. Her strongest bodily point is her thick legs and calves, where the most of her strength is. But having taken Karate and Boxing, she can also unleash a devastating array of punches to anyone who asks for it. The only fault to her fighting is that she is extremely tough and brutal, but cannot fight straight for more than fifteen or twenty minutes without tiring out beyond focus.
Medical Knowledge/Ability:
-EMT skills
-Firefighting skills
-Basic CPR
--- Most of her knowledge is slightly faded, so she feels a bit doubtful in her ability beyond the fact that it will help.
Tactical/Survival Skills:
-Fighting skill
-Some medical knowledge and skill
-Hopefulness
-Endurance when with others
-Is a rather good shot with her Magnum
Underline the two you excel at above the rest:
-Strength
-Endurance
-Speed
-Evasion
-Wit / Being observant
-Medical assistance
-Stealing / Sneaking
-Sharpshooting

-Some peace and quiet at the appropriate times
-Generosity
-Group agreement and compromise
-Coffee products such as Frappes, Iced Coffees, etc.
-Art
-Wide open spaces
-Big cars
-Fun people
-Powerful guns
-Dead zombies
-Some forms of alcohol
-Cats
-Dogs
-Technology
Dislikes:
-Arrogance
-Lack of hope or faith
-Dissonance
-Hot apple cider
-Cigarettes
-Conflict
-Bickering between others
-Port-o-potties / outdoor loo-houses
-Death or strong injuries in others

Appearance:
Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed] Snapsh10
Attire:
-Jack Daniel's tank top
-Boot cut dark blue jeans with faded knees
-Black and red Converses
-Fox brand charcoal colored jacket
Accessories:
-Dark gray 1" thick headband
-Worn blue American Eagle wristband, with the logo worn off
-Titanium Class Ring (semi-thick band) with emerald oval stone [middle finger right hand]
-Light square cut amethyst on white gold band [second to last finger, right hand]
-Hope sapphire edged by diamonds on white gold band [second to last finger, left hand]
-Medium sized silver hoop earrings

Weapons:
-Black Stiletto Switchblade
-.45 Magnum Revolver
-Broomstick
Possessions:
-LG Scoop cell phone
-$20
-ID
-pictures of a blond haired girl appearing near the same age
-Library card
-Chapstick
-Hotel room Keycard
-3 Trojan condoms
-Unusually colorful wallet

Car?: None
Apartment/Suite/Condo/House/Trailer/Cabin/Hotel Room/etc.?: Hotel Room
Lives With?: [parents, lover, etc.] Benjamin Niese
-Are those people alive or dead?: Alive
-Are they holding out til the Quarantine or coming along?: Coming along

Personality: At first she can come off as kind and generous, definitely friendly. As you get to know her though, she's far more outgoing and outspoken, a person who rarely keeps her mind to herself. Shameless and friendly, she holds even deeper a soul of great kindness and virtue. Arie's a relentless person who will strive for survival and give her all to those she cares about when they earn their way into her heart. Even though she seems rather personable and fun, she does have a solemn side and a cold streak for those who deserve it in her eyes.
Things that peeve you about people:
-too much arrogance
-egotistical
-attention stealing
-illogicality
Things you like about people:
-soft spoken
-fun
-generous
-outgoing
-smiles or laughter
First thing you notice about someone physically:
-Smile or lips
First thing you notice about someone's personality:
-Their openness to other people; whether they are shy or not.

Where would you be at 8 o'clock on a cool November night in Chicago?: In the hotel room.

Last edited by Eternity on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed] Empty Re: Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed]

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:17 pm

I like this idea, after watching Zombieland, I think this would be really awesome. Hope you have room and you're willing to let me rp Very Happy

Name: Nicholas Depray
Nicknames: Nick, Riekon, Rie

Old Occupation: Professional Classical Pianist, Jazz Pianist, unprofessional teacher.
Education: Arts High school graduate.

Skills: Funny, Optimistic, good talking skills, out going, very good hand eye coordination, quick reflexes, Hopeful
Weaknesses: In-mature at times, Talkative, Fear of crap jumping out of no where, Hotties, and freaky women.
Fighting Ability: Has great shooting abilities and is a quick reloader, and can take a few hits, how ever he has barely any up close fighting ability
Medical Knowledge/Ability: CPR, stitching and bandaging with barely any supplies
Tactical/Survival Skills:- Can create a fire with almost nothing, the small medical skill, shooting abilities, creative thinking, Encouraging
-Strength
-Endurance
-Speed
-Evasion
-Wit / Being observant
-Medical assistance
-Stealing / Sneaking
-Sharpshooting

Likes: Laughter, Music, Poetry, Art, The body, Nature, Fast cars, sniper Rifles, shotguns, jokes, tooth brushes
Dislikes: Complainers, Cowards, Liars, Zombies, Ghosts, Empty guns, untied shoes, dead children, drugs.

Appearance: Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed] 24149_110853745602277_1000003295533
Attire:
Black jeans that are ripped at the left knee, and a lose blue polo shirt and black skater shoes, Orange hat.
Accessories: Blue 20 dollar watch, Cross necklace, Glasses

Weapons: Sawed of shot gun, AK-9 compact assault rifle. Switch blade
Possessions: Leatherman, iPod, 40$ in my wallet.

Car?: Ford F150
Apartment/Suite/Condo/House/Trailer/Cabin/Hotel Room/etc.?: Apartment #22
Lives With?: [parents, lover, etc.] 2 friends, Mike, Leon
-Are those people alive or dead?: Dead
-Are they holding out til the Quarantine or coming along?: [if you bring along family or lovers or pets, they are under your control, as your NPCs] Niether!

Personality: Comes off really stupid at first, but funny. He is very kind and often protective to people, constantly caring and feels guilty when ever he could possibly harm some one. He is often very selfless and almost live for other people rather than himself. He is also a very forgiving person and willing to put forth the effort to help relationships, even if he isn't in it. Although if you burn the bridge and reach the dark side, there is no turning back from the wrath.
Things that peeve you about people: Hates it when people smack him, or smudge his glasses, smokers, two faced people, center of attention, "always right"
Things you like about people: Kind hearted, Fun to be around, laughs at his jokes, can although be serious when needed.
First thing you notice about someone physically: Eyes or the body build
First thing you notice about someone's personality: Humor

Where would you be at 8 o'clock on a cool November night in Chicago?: Pub or at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Perfect, you're in! I hope we can get some more characters soon, this won't start up until next week. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 am

Grabbed my interest indeed.

However, I'll hold off on posting a character sheet for the moment. Give me a few days to figure out just how addled with crap I'm going to be, and then I'll let you guys know whether or not I'll be in on this.

Don't count me in or out yet Very Happy
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:38 am

No problem, glad for your interest. It won't be until next week that this thing can really open up anyways.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:57 am

THREE SPOTS LEFT, LET'S GET SOME INTEREST HERE PEOPLE!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Name: Shea Car
Nicknames: She

Old Occupation: Secretary
Education: College Sophomore

Skills: -Outdoor knowledge
-quick thinking
-some medical knowledge
-some psychological knowledge
-strong sense of taste and smell
-quick reflexes
Weaknesses: -running can only last so long
-weak-hearted (softy)
-some 'individuals'
Fighting Ability: Can use knives pretty easily and can aim them for a good hit. Guns, however, have never been her specialty, since she's only used one once before, and on accident.
Medical Knowledge/Ability: As a sophomore studying to recieve a PhD in Psychology, she knows the functions and chemicals of the brain pretty well, as well as hormones in general.
Tactical/Survival Skills: Plant and animal knowledge, from identification to safe use. She has a good blood tolerance (if not a slight liking for it) so wounds don't bother her too much.
-Strength
-Endurance
-Speed
-Evasion
-Wit / Being observant
-Medical assistance
-Stealing / Sneaking
-Sharpshooting

Likes: Animals, plants, nature in general, a good book, a nice piece of paper, a freshly sharpened knife, and the occasional nice body
Dislikes: Most people, zombies, muck, zombies, blemishes, zombies, scabs, zombies, useless conversation, and zombies

Appearance: Eternity's "Undivine Comedy" OOC [closed] 12832_1260878675371_1031800916_7850
Attire: Rolled-up jeans to about mid-calf, to avoid getting stuck or dragged on anything, thin hood jackets, v-cut t-shirts, and black airboks.
Accessories: A string of pearls given to her by a dear love, and a cat collar around the wrist.

Weapons: A small knife that is easy to maneuver, with the head of a tiger on the hilt, as well as a larger knife that she doesn't use as frequently.
Possessions: A leather sharpener, so the knives don't get dull, a small journal, a book of plants and their uses, a small group of photos, all kept in a satchel bag.

Car?: A run-down 1999 Cherokee Jeep that won't last much longer.
Apartment/Suite/Condo/House/Trailer/Cabin/Hotel Room/etc.?: Apartment
Lives With?: Self, looking and hoping for roommate, and a cat
-Are those people alive or dead?: Alive, and still very playful
-Are they holding out til the Quarantine or coming along?: For as long as she can keep a hold of him on a leash.

Personality: Shea is a relatively sweet girl, when known, but knowing new people takes something that she has to feel. It's an odd thing. Although she consistently needs someone or something to be around, she'll spend a lot of her time alone, or alone with that person or thing. Most things about people bother her, when she can't understand why they do some of the things they do, and when they feel a sense of self-entitlement.
Things that peeve you about people: Self-entitlement.
Things you like about people: Sense of Humor
First thing you notice about someone physically: Hips, and up.
First thing you notice about someone's personality: If they're a real person, or wanting to be.

Where would you be at 8 o'clock on a cool November night in Chicago?: A bookstore, if not at class, packing up things to go home.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Good accepted Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

TWO MORE SPOTS LEFT.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:56 pm

I love the caps and large font. XDDD
Join join join! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:59 pm

Harper is 2/3 of the way done with his, if that's any consolation.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:13 pm

yes! Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Join we have cookies!! >:]

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Looks it may take a bit longer for him, seeing as the site just deleted his post, or just didn't post it at all and took him out of the editing window. So, now he has to write it all over again :<

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:56 pm

b]Name:[/b] Johnathan Evan
Nicknames: John

Old Occupation: Student/Writer
Education: High School Graduate

Skills: -Expansive outdoors knowledge
-Survivalist
-Speed
-Cross Country Runner
-Knows how to track and scout
-Creative/Witty
Weaknesses: -Certain Individual
-Loner
-Hesitant
-Unnerved easily
Fighting Ability: He has a natural talent for fighting but not much experience. Knows how to shoot a bow well, competent with a wide range of guns, knows how to use a knife
Medical Knowledge/Ability: Thanks to a long time dealing with the BSA and backwoods survival he knows a wide variety of basic procedures
Tactical/Survival Skills: Excellent at scouting, spotting shelters, and building shelters. Knows a wide variety of ways to start a fire
-Strength
-Endurance
-Speed

-Evasion
-Wit / Being observant
-Medical assistance
-Stealing / Sneaking
-Sharpshooting

Likes: Books, Writing, the Outdoors, Quiet Settings, and Music
Dislikes: Zombies, large crowds, loud noises (car horns, sirens, etc.)

Appearance: Forest green eyes and dirt blond hair. He's scrawny and tops off at six feet. His hair is cut to half an inch. No facial hair.
Attire: Dressed for a winter campout (I.e. Heavy winter jacket, pants, sweater, underarmor, gloves, hiking boots, wool socks, etc.)
Accessories: Hiking backpack, sleeping bag, tent, pair of flashlights, portable stove and a liter can of fuel, two lighters, some instant meals, four one-liter water bottles, water filter, and a pair of ear plugs

Weapons: A bow with twenty arrows, hunting knife, pocket knife
Possessions: A copy of Dante's Divine Comedy, several journals for his own writing, pens and pencils, four hundred dollars and wallet, and a bus ticket

Car?: None (took the bus)
Apartment/Suite/Condo/House/Trailer/Cabin/Hotel Room/etc.?: Hotel
Lives With?: [parents, lover, etc.] Parents (in Oklahoma)
-Are those people alive or dead?: Unsure
-Are they holding out til the Quarantine or coming along?: Unsure

Personality: Johnathan is hesitant to make decisions on his own, but in a group scenario he can lead without much difficulty. However, he'd rather follow if he feels someone can do just as competent a job as him. If someone else is calling the shots, he is there bullet, and will act without question. He's responsible and a go-getter. Johnathan is also a loner by nature, though. And only opens up to show his witty side when he's learned to trust the people around him.
Things that peeve you about people: Arrogance
Things you like about people: Reliability and Responsibility
First thing you notice about someone physically: Face, hair, eyes
First thing you notice about someone's personality: How talkative they are

Where would you be at 8 o'clock on a cool November night in Chicago?: At a bus station, waiting to take a bus to Michigan's Ottowa National Forest

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Also accepted. Very Happy Now, ONE SPOT LEFT
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Omg bold!

Last person gets lamingtons!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:16 pm

My friend who I'm holding a spot for (if he's hopefully interested lol) should be back home Sunday and be able to make his sheet that night, and I'm thinking we'll be able to start Monday.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:24 pm

Gosh, I really hope nothing comes up. I know for me there is a slight chance something will, because my friend is a complete idiot and a jerk.
I almost want to back out now, because I have a feeling something will.
Before it starts ><

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Don't back out! If we don't have any more people than what we do now, I'll still start it on Monday. It's not a full before we go thing. I just need a handful of people to start it. lol
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Fair enough. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:09 pm

I have some questions not exactly answered from the introduction.
1. Are we just coincidentally immune to the disease? And if we aren't how do we contract it (bites, scratches, transferred by blood, or maybe even sexually with some poor fools) and how long from infection does it take before we, well, die?
2. Can animals contract the disease (this could lead to a lot of different scenarios if yes, especially if we, for whatever reason, flee into a zoo).
3. And if we do become a zombie (say we become one of the Black Hazards) are we against the survivors or just considered dead and our character becomes an NPC?

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:19 pm

1: Yes, coincidentally immune. I will be deciding which of you are not immune, because there will be one or two. And what becomes of you will be up to me, and yes, disease is transferred in those manners.

2: No they cannot, they are for some reason safe from the disease. Though most that get attacked go on and die, and have no chance at reanimation anyways.

3: If one or so of you becomes a Black Hazard I will PM you new rules about your person, about your abilities, and you will obey my rules, but still operate within the party.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Cool, thanks, just needed to get that stuff clarified.

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Okay, one last question and then I am done. If the situation presents itself, is it okay for us (in conjunction with you and your blessings) to make a specialized zombie for special scenarios?

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:46 pm

sure just consult me first. Smile
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Alright, managed to get some of the crap done, and with any luck, should be able to clear the rest out no problem. Looks like I'm joining up Eternity! I know, I know, you were hoping I wouldn't be able to, but too bad, I'm here! Razz
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:40 pm

YAY make your sheet Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Eternity wrote:sure just consult me first. Smile
Cool, I was just thinking of one of those lines you never see survivors confront in most horror survival stories, the idea of the child attacking the survivors and that psychological line that one must cross before they find it acceptable to "deal" with said child.

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:05 pm

HM.... sounds interesting enough, we'll see about sneaking it in. The glossary of zombie types is not closed, lol, I will be adding more.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next