FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Introduction of Epic Proportions!

+3
quakernuts
Ethereal
Spear-Face
7 posters

Go down

An Introduction of Epic Proportions! Empty An Introduction of Epic Proportions!

Post by Spear-Face Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:33 am

Oh, how I do exaggerate.

Hello, all! I was informed of this place by Havoc, who is also new to these mysterious parts. Alone and unaccompanied, (Behold, my mastery of synonyms, and overuse of commas!!) he ventured forth into the cold and perverted internet in search of a certain place - a magical place - where he might RP without fear of unmotivated, or untalented people to do so with.

And what, you may ask, did I do in the meantime? Why, I'll tell you! Quite directly, I'll state that I sat on my duff and sipped Pepsi through a straw. Or rather, to be more precise, I sat on my duff in a cross-legged manner, while sipping warm Pepsi through a yellow bendy-straw. I would have preferred to use a purple bendy-straw, but I'm afraid that no such thing exists, and anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

But I do digress, or as I like to say, I went off on an awesome tangent.

Shortly after finding this curious place, Havoc grabbed me, shook me as he was once shaken as a baby, and demanded that I immediately join him. And lo, here I am! I look forward to improving my writing skills, while running amok in the vast fictional worlds I'm sure to discover.

Meow! Zam! Splash! Some other form of onomatopoeia! Blatant narcissism!

You in real life
My name is Joseph Howard Clardy II. I was born and raised in a meth-infested wasteland where the average life expectancy was twenty-eight, and most people conceived their first child around half that age. Luckily though, fate saw fit to bless me with two wonderful parents. Thus, I've managed to survive to the age of eighteen. I recently graduated from Methamphetamineteenagepregnancy Consolidated High School, and plan to start my college career in the fall. Currently, it is my intention to become an anesthesiologist, but we'll just see if those intentions can survive the next two years.

Your hobbies and interests
I enjoy reading and writing, but not arithmetic. Drawing is among my favorite hobbies, as is evident by my avatar, and my addition to the oekaki board. Perhaps regrettably, I also enjoy playing Runescape, (Username Coramagnus) whenever time allows. I'm not as fond of television as I once was, but I do occasionally watch the news, if only to laugh at the misfortune of others around the globe.

What you enjoy role-playing
I generally roleplay as myself, but with much more interesting names, and ten extra flavors of insanity. I particularly enjoy medieval RPs, but I can get down with almost anything.

My guts. They have been spilled. I feel as if I need a bandaid.

Last edited by Spear-Face on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Spear-Face
Spear-Face
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

An Introduction of Epic Proportions! Empty Re: An Introduction of Epic Proportions!

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:11 am

Quite an interesting introduction. I am amused as I am pleased, to see yet another new face joining the swirling mists. Sooner or later, a certain Bird will land on this thread to give you tips and guidelines to help you get a better understanding of this community.

Do enjoy your stay and we, the friendly inhabitants of this magical place, welcome you and hope to see you around.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

An Introduction of Epic Proportions! Empty Re: An Introduction of Epic Proportions!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 am

Ugh! No purple bendy-straw! You should invent one and get rich!! I wonder if purple bendy straws are illegal or something...Hm...

Haha, "shaken as a baby..." Nice!

Oh, boo-boo. *offers Spear-Face a band aid*

Well, welcome to the site. Enjoy it! I also...sometimes use a lot of commas but surprisingly none yet?? Whatever! I thought I did. Never minding that, (Oh look, there's one, and another, and another! And Oh man!) I'm not good at welcoming people. Oh wellz! Have fun here! Keep it straight and read the rules, which should be easy considering you like to read... haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:00 am

I didn't think I would meet someone who was as insane as me, but I guess there I just did.

Your introduction is awsome! I wanted to say that first, because it had to be the most entertaining one I've seen in awhile. As for everything else goes, welcome to the site, enjoy yourself, and have fun. I'll most likely see you around here somewhere.

Yours Truly
Quakernuts
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Oh mai, your introduction gave me quite the chuckle! You're just the right kind of crazy to fit right in here!

I'm sure that if you look around you'll find some lovely rps to jump into. Your fellow foggers are a generally friendly--if not a bit crazy--bunch, and most don't bite. Too terribly hard, anyways.

I hope to see you around; enjoy your stay here in the swirling mists!
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:25 pm

My friend, that truly was an intro of epic proportions. I chuckled, I grinned, and I may even have shed a tear or two (well...maybe not that one :-P).

Anyway! Welcome to FOG! It's hard to believe that anyone could be more insane than quaker, but you certainly give him a run for his money! Have fun, and I hope to see you in a role-play or two soon!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Greetings, Spear-Face! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in the spiral mists.

An Introduction of Epic Proportions! Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

We invite all levels of insanity here with open arms at Footsteps of Ghosts Asylum. Erm. I mean Forums.

^_^"
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Welcome to the swirling mists!
Wow! I am awed. Such a cool and interesting and fun and funny and insane and insanely awesome introduction. And yes, I abused "and" with intention, because...well I want to be special too. Or something.
Anyway to a more serious note...wait, what's the fun in that!
Super welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:13 pm

That was amazing! I laughed really hard right in the middle of my Graphic Arts class, where I am obviously off topic and everyone looked at me... Oh well, I enjoyed that laugh Smile
Welcome! I hope we may RP sometime!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:22 pm

This one's mine! Can I keep him, pleease? xD

A splendid introduction, my very good sir! Cool
Welcome, welcome, and WELCOME to the FOG! cheers

Just the type of person I love to see joining these forums -- literate with a dash of insanity. Very Happy
I'm definitely hoping to role-play with you sometime. Please enjoy yourself as you poke about behind trees and through ferns, here and there stopping perhaps for a nice little frolic in the swirly mists.

Happy writing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Spear-Face Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:56 am

*Comes skipping out of the shrubbery naked, covered in bits of blood, bowels, and brain*

Yar har ho! I've made myself right at home already! In fact, I've already slain the dreaded bandersnatch, and used its magical fangs to invent nudity! You'll all thank me when the midsummer sun scorches the land, reducing even the hardiest warrior to a pitiable sack of mass resembling an aborted ostrich.

Of course, I thank you all for the warm welcomes. Spear-Face also thanks you all for graciously not burning him, incinerating him, or lighting him on fire for speaking in the third-person at random intervals, or for writing sentences that are waaaaay too long, and veer off topic around the twenty-eighth word.

I hope to join you guys in some horribly over-violent struggle for divine justice in the near future~

Holy frick, I'm a sexually attractive individual for writing such a tiny sentence.
Spear-Face
Spear-Face
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:23 am

Ahh, but my Vorpal Blade goes snicker-snack whenever I yell "Leerooooy Jenkins!" So, I can probably beat off a few midsummer scorchers. Then it's back to the good ol' brillig days of yester-morrow-month! ^^

Speaking of long sentences, remember this one?
"Early in the mornings when I'm usually wide awake I love to take a walk through the garden and down by the lake where I often see a duck and a drake, and I wonder, as I pass by, just what they'd say if they could speak, although I know that's an absurd thought."

Glad your enjoying the foggy forest already. ^^ When the aborted-ostrich-looking corpses show up, be sure to gather us all to face the oncoming hordes of the sun-people with their spotty tattoos. They probably go like the monsters in Prince of Persia, all glowy when they get cut up into bits. I'll use the ocarina, you play the dagger... somebody can use mangekyo sharingan... we'll mow 'em down before Charlie can say 'boo.' xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:58 pm

o.O I think my brain just spontaneously combusted from reading that, Kalon...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down