FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC: Doctor Who - Written in the Wheat

Go down

OOC: Doctor Who - Written in the Wheat Empty OOC: Doctor Who - Written in the Wheat

Post by Rigi Sun May 23, 2010 5:26 pm

New Year’s was only fifteen minutes away. Cardiff was waiting, under the stars, for the calendar to read 2011. The pubs were full of people chatting about “new times,” among other things. The streets were absolutely teeming. My name is Ronny Straight. It was my 21st birthday, on New Year’s Day, and it was only fifteen minutes away. Tonight, I had planned to dump my asshole boyfriend, celebrate with the mates, and hopefully not get too drunk. Unfortunately, none of it ever happened. From the sky, mist descended so thickly that it was almost impossible to see my hand directly in front of my face. And then people started disappearing. Screams in the fog. Something terrible was happening right outside our homes.

This was when I met the Doctor. He’s the most fantastic man you’d ever meet. This was when I met the last of the Time Lords and his amazing TARDIS.

It all happened so quickly. I said something about how the mist didn’t feel like it was there, didn’t make breathing difficult or anything, how it was bright and grey in the middle of the night, and there he was, standing like a painting in front of a blue police box. My mum openly disapproved; he and his “ship” were in our garage. However, there was no point on protesting it.

In one fell swoop he saved Cardiff. I was swept off my feet and carried away, roaming time and space with the most impossible man, and I wouldn’t wish away a second of it.

Dedicated players only. If you suddenly get life problems, or find another roleplay that you wish you abandon us on a lonely doorstep in a wicker basket for, you must let us know.

Character sheet:

Name:
Species: [If non-human, please include details so we all have a clear idea]
Planet of Origin: [Only if other than Earth]
Appearance: [Pictures please]
Bio:

Role of Doctor: TAKEN
-The Time Lord in all his glory.
Role of Companion: TAKEN
-They who tag along.
Roll of Organizer: OPEN
-The overseer of a farm in the 32nd century. The one who comes to the Doctor in need of help.
Roll of Seer: TAKEN
-A local gifted with the sight of the future, and what people truly are thinking. Strong ETSS opposition.
Roll of ETSS: TAKEN
-Extra Terrestrial Salvage Scout. Avoids unneeded contact. Hiding in a store house.

The plot is something that will be revealed as the roleplay progresses. Some roles will get a bit of insight in to elements of it, since some will end up knowing certain details that others wont.
Main overview is that on an agricultural factorial in the 32nd century, crop circles begin to pop up on the fields. At first, it's nothing new. Phenomena like that happens even in these years, but the Organizer begins to panic when workers begin disappearing when they enter the circles. The only one to not vanish became cursed with the gift of a seer. Luckily, the Doctor and his companion have arrived. But, when they face a deathly lullaby, rusty zombies, and the risk of the entire earth being quarantined, can they crack the Circle Code in time?
Rigi
Rigi
Mist
Mist

Female

http://fire-and-ice333.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down