FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Int. Chk: Doctor Who - Written in the Wheat

4 posters

Go down

Int. Chk: Doctor Who - Written in the Wheat Empty Int. Chk: Doctor Who - Written in the Wheat

Post by Rigi Sun May 16, 2010 11:03 am

New Year’s was only fifteen minutes away. Cardiff was waiting, under the stars, for the calendar to read 2011. The pubs were full of people chatting about “new times,” among other things. The streets were absolutely teeming. My name is Ronny Straight. It was my 21st birthday, on New Year’s Day, and it was only fifteen minutes away. Tonight, I had planned to dump my asshole boyfriend, celebrate with the mates, and hopefully not get too drunk. Unfortunately, none of it ever happened. From the sky, mist descended so thickly that it was almost impossible to see my hand directly in front of my face. And then people started disappearing. Screams in the fog. Something terrible was happening right outside our homes.

This was when I met the Doctor. He’s the most fantastic man you’d ever meet. This was when I met the last of the Time Lords and his amazing TARDIS.

It all happened so quickly. I said something about how the mist didn’t feel like it was there, didn’t make breathing difficult or anything, how it was bright and grey in the middle of the night, and there he was, standing like a painting in front of a blue police box. My mum openly disapproved; he and his “ship” were in our garage. However, there was no point on protesting it.

In one fell swoop he saved Cardiff. I was swept off my feet and carried away, roaming time and space with the most impossible man, and I wouldn’t wish away a second of it.

Dedicated players only. If you suddenly get life problems, or find another roleplay that you wish you abandon us on a lonely doorstep in a wicker basket for, you must let us know.

Character sheet:

Name:
Species: [If non-human, please include details so we all have a clear idea]
Planet of Origin: [Only if other than Earth]
Appearance: [Pictures please]
Bio:

Role of Doctor: TAKEN
Role of Companion: TAKEN
Roll of Organizer: OPEN
Roll of Seer: TAKEN
Roll of ETSS: TAKEN

Plot so far: Crop circles still exist in the 32nd century. The Doctor and Ronny aimed only to go to the beach, but found themselves in a far worse situation. Confronted by a agricultural organizer, the acting leader of the farm that the Doctor lands in, they come to realize that the paranormal is are more serious than rural ghost stories.

The Doctor faces an Extra Terrestrial Salvage Scout(ETSS) and their team, a seer, dangerous crop circles, a deathly lullaby, rusty zombies and Time Agents hungering for the seizure of his TARDIS. The question is: Will he be able to crack the Circle Code before all of Earth is at risk of permanent quarantine?

This is all just make-shift for now. Any suggestions welcome. And don't worry about the plot, I know the full deal and will make it surprising to be interesting ^^

Last edited by Rigi on Mon May 17, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rigi
Rigi
Mist
Mist

Female

http://fire-and-ice333.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Int. Chk: Doctor Who - Written in the Wheat Empty Re: Int. Chk: Doctor Who - Written in the Wheat

Post by Hank J Wimbleton Sun May 16, 2010 12:41 pm

I'm in as the Seer.
Hank J Wimbleton
Hank J Wimbleton
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Int. Chk: Doctor Who - Written in the Wheat Empty Re: Int. Chk: Doctor Who - Written in the Wheat

Post by Rigi Sun May 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Sweet.

Spot marked as taken C:
Rigi
Rigi
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Sun May 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Can I claim the ETSS?
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rigi Sun May 16, 2010 5:26 pm

'Course. Ill PM you the extra plot information that goes along with that character when the OOC's up.
Rigi
Rigi
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sun May 16, 2010 8:32 pm

It's a given, but I'm in Very Happy I guess I'll need to work on finding some good stuff for the Doctor...
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rigi Sun May 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Whee.

I'll have the OOC up once we have a final biter
Rigi
Rigi
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rigi Sun May 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Rigi
Rigi
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down