FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's all return to the Little Big Planet

3 posters

Go down

Let's all return to the Little Big Planet Empty Let's all return to the Little Big Planet

Post by Squall Reyes Mon May 10, 2010 1:10 pm

That's right ladies and gentlemen. Little Big Planet 2 has been announced. And well I could go into a description of just how this possibly could be THE game of the year. I won't. I'll let this trailer show you.

Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Let's all return to the Little Big Planet Empty Re: Let's all return to the Little Big Planet

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon May 10, 2010 3:54 pm

It looks so cute. Sometimes I wish I was a gamer so I could experience things like this, but I can't afford to be a gamer.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Let's all return to the Little Big Planet Empty Re: Let's all return to the Little Big Planet

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Mon May 10, 2010 10:35 pm

To be honest I don't think most gamers can truly afford to be gamers... kind of like my obsession with music... I really can't afford to spend the money I do on cds but, like an idiot, I do anyway. ~shrugs~

Not saying you should waste money on games though. Hehe. Quite respect the fact that you don't, actually. ^^
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon May 10, 2010 10:48 pm

I probably would waste money on games if I had a gaming system. It's the gaming console on which I'm not willing to blow money, especially when if I ever move in with Misery, we'd have doubles of things. XD

I anticipate that my possible future living with him will turn me into a gamer, especially because I've been to his place, and he has games I want to play. XD

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Mon May 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Aha! Well, that does make sense indeed! xD
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Just a little reminder to some of the gamers here. The game comes out on Jan 18 and so far has near universal praise with no score being below 9.0/10 or 4 1/2 stars out of 5. Game of the Year contender right off the bat. Very Happy I can't wait.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down