FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandon all hope.... and, ummm... give me all your waffles...

+5
The Melancholy Spirit
Silvan Arrow
Kalon Ordona II
Shadow Moonseye
wakeangel
9 posters

Go down

Abandon all hope.... and, ummm... give me all your waffles... Empty Abandon all hope.... and, ummm... give me all your waffles...

Post by wakeangel Sat May 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Who am I?

I am wakeangel.

I'm a freak and proud of it, a nerd, a submissive, and a fetishist. While I have, at times, walked the narrow line of normalcy, it has never been who I am. I am the one waving to you from the edge, playing among the ghost lights that inhabit the space between light and total darkness. I am the one who would show you that there is so much more to life than you know...

Am I evil?

Perhaps... ~laughs~

What makes me so different from you?

I see what you do not, cannot, are afraid to, and I accept it as it is. I walk in the shadowy places, the places you are afraid to go for fear of what dwells there, and I am unharmed, for I am kindred.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Abandon all hope.... and, ummm... give me all your waffles... Empty Re: Abandon all hope.... and, ummm... give me all your waffles...

Post by Shadow Moonseye Sat May 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Hello there! (again, heh.)

I already welcomed you in Chat, but I believe I'll officially welcome you here!

So. Welcome to FOG! I'm sure the rest of the welcome wagon will be here soon to give you tips and hints and all that good stuff. Remember, if you have any questions, please ask me or any of the other staff members; we'll be more than happy to help!

Far as giving you my waffles...What if I don't wanna?! They're my waffles, I don't like sharing them!

Anywho, I hope to get a chance to rp with you, and I hope you enjoy your stay here in the swirling mists!
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Abandon all hope.... and, ummm... give me all your waffles... Empty Re: Abandon all hope.... and, ummm... give me all your waffles...

Post by wakeangel Sun May 09, 2010 1:43 am

All your waffles are belong to me!

And, thank you for the welcome. I enjoyed talking with you in chat, and I, too, hope we get a chance to RP together.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun May 09, 2010 3:55 am

A waffle... is like life. It has lots of holes, but those holes make a whole. And if you see it properly, you can fill the holes with butter and syrup and enjoy it to its fullest -- even, or perhaps especially, if it's been put in the toaster first. ^^

Welcome to the FOG! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 4:00 am

Welcome to FOG!

The home for the unusual and great! Because if you didn't know unusual equals great. Wink

Anyway, when I saw that about waffles I couldn't help but think about this quote: "Onwards! To Waffles!" "Waffles-HO!" from the film/move The Gamers 2: Dorkness Rising. You can see it for free on youtub if you're interested. It's a great movie about pen and paper role-playing.

Anyways! You have very poetic prose up there in the post, which is cool. What RP genres do you like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun May 09, 2010 9:46 am

I have no waffles, so HAH!

Anywho...welcome to FOG, wakeangel! You seem like a very intriguing person based on your introduction. When people say they're not normal, I say, "What's the fun in just being normal?" Life is so much more fun when you don't follow the crowd.

I hope you enjoy your stay! FOG is definitely the place to be for awesome role-playing! And don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sun May 09, 2010 4:00 pm

What is normal other than an angle of perception anyyway? These days, in certain crowds or cultures or whatever, and in times agone as well it was and remains perfectly normal to walk in the shadowy places... ~shrugs dismissively~

Anyway... leave it to Kalon to go on longer about waffles than anyone else! ~chuckles~

Going off Shadow's post it would appear you were the new person in the chat yesterday while I was away? Shame... Plague and I are supposed to test the... wait... how did you say that again, Shadow? Damn memory of mine... haha

I digress though. Those who tread in the shadows are always welcome in my eyes. Well, those who truly do and don't just claim they do because it is another one of those 'fads' going around these days. ~grumbles~

At length, Welcome to FoG!
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MoiraofWords Sun May 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Ello, we've met, as you've helped play that new game of mine ^^. I hope you continue to play, and I hope you continue your stay at FOG! Hoorah!
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sun May 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Kalon: At last, someone gets it!
~heavenly clouds part and a chorus of angels sing down from the sky~

Miss Dagger: I haven't seen it, but I'll be sure to check it out. My thought process was more along the lines of this.

I've been roleplaying for a long time now, and I love just about every aspect and genre, though I am most drawn to long-running rps. I put a lot of thought and care into the roles I play, and I love watching them grow and evolve as time goes on.

Silvan Arrow: Perhaps you have none now, but someday you will, and I'll be waiting.....

Thank you for your welcome, and I would wholeheartedly agree. Those who live on the fringe are richer for their experiences in my opinion.

Spirit: Shadowy places are comforting to me. That's probably why I already like it here so much. I was in chat yesterday, yes. Perhaps another time we'll get to talk and get to know one another better. I think you'll find my shadowiness authentic. XP

Moira: I'm sure you'll see me there from time to time.

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I look forward to seeing you all around the forum.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 8:54 pm

I welcome you as well. Glad to see a fellow person who could possibly have villain character tendencies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon May 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Welcome to FoG! If you are looking to get back into RPing and sharpen your writing skills you have come to the right place. We happen to specialize in that here. If you got any questions don't be afraid to ask as the people around here are awesome as well as nice. As far as waffles I don't have any because pancakes are way better. You can have all the waffles you want. Laughing I hope to see you around!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon May 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Greetings, wakeangel! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in there. (I am sorry that I am a bit late with the links.)

Abandon all hope.... and, ummm... give me all your waffles... 13fe758e06

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

Take a moment to browse our fourms and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri May 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Welcome to FoG, wakeangel!

OMG! Are you another Avatard to add to our ranks of Avatardedness, or did you just randomly find that YouTube clip and post it?

I am a huge fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender ((so much that I legitimately own all three seasons, and I sit through the entire series several times in the hopes of passing my fan-girl obsession of the show onto others)). I'm even holding a series of marathon parties before the new live-action film, The Last Airbender, comes to theatres.

Anyway, enough about that.

I've already seen your presence throughout the forums, so I see that you've immersed yourself quite nicely. I hope you continue to enjoy your stay.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Fri May 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Raptor: Thanks. Admin on a few other sites use me as their go-to villain at times. It's fun, though I enjoy playing on all ends of the moral spectrum.

Sunwolf: You and I are practically neighbors! ...ish ~lives in the Metro area~ Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know you as well.
~can't resist the urge anymore and scritches behind soft-looking wolfie ears~
I've been wanting to do that since I first saw your avatar. XP

Hermes: Thank you for your welcome, and the links. I think I've already read most of it. ~tries to be a good little forum member when she can~

Kathryn: Hi, and yes, I love Avatar, though I think you get the FanGirl of the Year Award. ^_^ I squee like a teenybopper over all the amalgamate animals. I think I especially want one of the saber-toothed moose thingys. the baby one in that one episode with Saka brought tears to my eyes it was so cute! I can't wait to see how they did with the live action movie. The trailers I've seen so far made me go all Flirt.

I'm not a shy person, so inserting myself into conversations has never been a problem for me. The trick is getting me to shut up once I get going. Ahehe...

wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri May 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Aww. Yeah. Saber-tooth moose lion cubs are absolutely adorable. I loved when it was cutely tormenting Sokka. They get rather scary when they grow into adulthood, though. ^o_o^

I'm really excited and also really worried... but I'm going to drag my boyfriend on a double date with my best friend who is also dragging her boyfriend to see it. XD

The trailers look really badass, but they're supposed to look that way, so there's really no telling if the movie will be any good.

hahah I have a similar problem. I like to talk, but I do like to listen, too, so it's not overly difficult to get me to sush... most of the time... >.>;;

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Fri May 14, 2010 8:46 pm

D'oh. I spelled Sokka wrong. ~facedesk~ I'm a bit worried too. If M. Night Shaymalan keeps his fingers in the pie it should at least be in the ball park though.

Btw, is your avatar picture actually of you? If so then wow. You're absolutely lovely.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri May 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Yeah. Well, I think he kept his fingers in the pie because his children would have burned him alive had he not.

Yes, it is. Thanks. ^^_^^ The pictures are a little old by now. They were taken in October, but thanks. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat May 15, 2010 12:49 pm

AH! Finally someone who actually knows where GR is! Laughing I have lived in a couple different suburbs of GR but never actually in the city. Is GR as safe as they say? Or do you walk around with a tazer in your pocket everywhere you go? Laughing The only time I go downtown is to visit friends or to go to college so I am not up on downtown GR living.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sat May 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Actually, I meant Detroit Metro area. I'm afraid your questions will have to remain unanswered, at least by me anyway as I've only been in the suburb area of GR and a long time ago at that.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down