FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Can't You See? [Hope and I]

2 posters

Go down

Why Can't You See? [Hope and I] Empty Why Can't You See? [Hope and I]

Post by Scarlet_Rivers Wed May 27, 2009 12:42 am

Hm...here it is? First of all, where do you think this should take place? I think it should be by a lake or ocean, simply because there's lots of possiblities in the role play to incorperate something like that in. Also, would you like it to be fall or summer?

Anyways, I'm working on my character. :]
Scarlet_Rivers
Scarlet_Rivers
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Why Can't You See? [Hope and I] Empty Re: Why Can't You See? [Hope and I]

Post by Hope Wed May 27, 2009 12:49 am

Mep! You bet me too it! XD Sorry, I'm a little distracted. Doing two things at once.

But umm by an ocean would be a lot of fun!

And I'm thinking perhaps the end of summer? That way we can work into it being fall. I think that would be neat.

Do you think they should be fresh out of high school? Or still in high school? Personally...I think I'd rather fresh out of high school, maybe at a nearby college where they both attend? :: shrugs :: just a thought.

And just so I'm clear, we decided that her boyfriends are going to suck, and tend to be kind of borderline abusive? Nothing physical...but they basically just constantly use her, and she blames herself type thing? Orrrrrrr no?

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: You can be a rocker, perhaps it's the jock she tends to go for making it a reason why she's never REALLY considered him before.
Hope
Hope
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Rivers Wed May 27, 2009 12:53 am

Hope wrote:Mep! You bet me too it! XD Sorry, I'm a litle distracted. Doing two things at once.

Oh, it's alright! <3

Hope wrote:But umm by an ocean would be a lot of fun! And I'm thinking perhaps the end of summer? That way we can work into it being fall. I think that would be neat.

Alright, we'll do by an ocean. North/South Carolina, maybe? :]

Hope wrote:Do you think they should be fresh out of high school? Or still in high school? Personally...I think I'd rather fresh out of high school, maybe at a nearby college where they both attend? :: shrugs :: just a thought.

Yeah, I was thinking fresh out of high school - going in to their freshman year of college in the fall. :]

Hope wrote:And just so I'm clear, we decided that her boyfriends are going to suck, and tend to be kind of borderline abusive? Nothing physical...but they basically just constantly use her, and she blames herself type thing? Orrrrrrr no?

Yes, her boyfriend sucks and pretty much emotionally abuses her and she won't leave him since he's tricked her into thinking that it's all her fault, and my character has known her since it all started and is in love with her, not understanding why she's still with him - so on and so on. :]

Did you like the way I suggested that we start it - with your character running to mine late at night after a fight with the horrible boyfriend?! :]

EDIT: I ALREADY FOUND MY GUY. :]
Scarlet_Rivers
Scarlet_Rivers
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Wed May 27, 2009 12:57 am

Yes I do like the idea. Are they going to be in dorms though? Housing will be important, if she just comes busting in his house, but if they are living with parents. XD

Anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd emmmmmmmmmmmm...Would it be ok, if I dropped subtle hints about feelings towards him? Like she keeps coming back to him, so I would think that in a way she does like him, but kind of just doesn't get it/act upon it? LIkeeeeeee I dunno how to explainnnn it.

Also, do we have a plan on how this story will end? Happy or sad?
Hope
Hope
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Rivers Wed May 27, 2009 12:59 am

Hope wrote:Yes I do like the idea. Are they going to be in dorms though? Housing will be important, if she just comes busting in his house, but if they are living with parents. XD

I'm thinking that he'll have a small beach shack with a couple of his friends, yeah?

Would it be ok, if I dropped subtle hints about feelings towards him? Like she keeps coming back to him, so I would think that in a way she does like him, but kind of just doesn't get it/act upon it? LIkeeeeeee I dunno how to explainnnn it.

Feelings toward my character? If so, yes.

Also, do we have a plan on how this story will end? Happy or sad?

Yeah, I don't know about the ending. :/ Your thoughts?
Scarlet_Rivers
Scarlet_Rivers
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Wed May 27, 2009 1:03 am

1. Beach house sounds greatttttttt....I think I'll end up having her in a dorm on campus with a girl roommate if that's ok.

2. yeah, it was your character..SO WOOTS.

3. I suppose we can just see where this goes. Although I'm wondering she can always be whiny and cry and stuff....but do we have any other ideas as well to fit into this? But I'm just afraid that the rp will be SUPER short because all that would happen would her be going "wah wah wah woe is me" XD. That would get tiring after a while. Is your character going to try and like "woo" her so to say?

Sorry. XD I don't mean to be annoying.

EDIT AGAIN: Sorry, but I think I'm actually gonna go to bed since it's 1 am here and I'm dying. XD So go ahead and respond and I'll read it in the morning. Let me know if you want a character profile before we start too. I'll make one before I make a first post tomorrow. ^.^
Hope
Hope
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Rivers Wed May 27, 2009 1:06 am

1. Sweet.

2. Yeah, that's fine! My character will have to sneak in if he ever goes to see her, haha!

3. I'm thinking that maybe the boyfriend will get in a fight with my character lol. Maybe? I'm not sure. I want this to be a longer role play so I'm thinking after a while, maybe, he'll start to tell her.

OR

Maybe he starts trying to get over her...and flirts with other girls and so your character gets mad...la de la de da.

xD

Oh, and you're not being annoying. <3

EDITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT: I GOT KANE DONE! :]

Scarlet_Rivers wrote:Name: Kane Ferris

Appearance:
-eyes: chocolate brown with random streaks of light green
-hair: shaggy in length, dirty blonde/light brown, falls over his eyes quite a bit.
-randoms:
-height: six foot flat [6'0"]
-weight: unknown but he's athletic and trim.
-visual:
Why Can't You See? [Hope and I] L_1e47b844cfda4e3db8429d46cad3d3b9
Why Can't You See? [Hope and I] L_e4dadd3ce38347d1b8007f9e08b42e66

Personality: Sarcastic, independant, fights for what he believes and loves, proud, quiet at times, loud only on occasion, competitive, naturally flirty, good at listening, agressive, trustworthy, and adventurous. He tends to think quite a bit before he speaks his mind, but he is in no way afraid to speak his thoughts.
Scarlet_Rivers
Scarlet_Rivers
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Wed May 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Bah! I'm sorry! So my "quick post" ended up being 8 pages long in Microsoft Word. And then I had to quickly get ready for my interview, and then after my interview I HADDDDDDDD to go study. I have to take 2 tests by 9 pm tomorrow, and I BLOW at math. So I'm very sorry. But anyway moving forward.

Name: Evaline (nickname Eva)

Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I have to go get my brother. So If you read this before I come back I'M NOT DONE AND I SWEAR TO FINISH WHEN I GET HOME! T.T Sorry.
Hope
Hope
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Rivers Wed May 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Oh, don't worry about it! :]
Scarlet_Rivers
Scarlet_Rivers
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Wed May 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Name: Evaline (Eva)
Age: seventeen although will be 18 very shortlyyyyyy (Figure a birthday would be a fun place to have her bf be DUMB. -.- )

Appearance:
-eyes: Hazel.

-randoms:
Style: She is just every bit girly and preppy as her outfit shows.

-height: 5 ft 5

-weight: She's a tiny bit bigger than what the image shows. But not to much. More like 125-130

Image:
http://images.inmagine.com/img/inspirestock/ispi017/ispi017158.jpg
Hope
Hope
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Thu May 28, 2009 12:41 am

Poooooooooooooosted. Again sorry for the delay. Let me know if you want me to change something. ^.^
Hope
Hope
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down