FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes :: A New Life LennyxAnaris

Go down

Heroes :: A New Life LennyxAnaris Empty Heroes :: A New Life LennyxAnaris

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Alright.
Here is the OoC.
I'll make my character profile and post it up here.
:3

Back to top Go down

Heroes :: A New Life LennyxAnaris Empty Re: Heroes :: A New Life LennyxAnaris

Post by Lenny Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Alright, we can begin when you make your character profile. I don't think I need to make a character profile for Peter :p

Lenny
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:39 pm

True.
Lol.

Madison "Maddie" Henderson

Heroes :: A New Life LennyxAnaris Herescapestock001

Ability: Shadow Manipulation/Shadow Walking

Personality:
Maddie is a typical red head. She has a fun loving personality until you piss her off. Its then her temper comes out and no one is safe until she calms down. She used to be quirky and fun, but ever since they started rounding up people with abilities, she has become shy and afraid. Even though she went uncaptured, Maddie became angry at Nathan Petrelli for what he had done. Along with becoming shy, Maddie has also taken on a cold demeanor.
Small Bio:
Madison Henderson was born on April 25th of some year [which doesn't really matter]. Her mother had the shadow ability and it was transferred to Maddie through genetics. Her first shadow walk was when she was only three years old. She had been hiding from her older brother when she slipped into the shadows. She had screamed for what seemed like forever before her mother came in and pulled her back into the light. It was that day her mother told her everything. Since then, Maddie has learned to control her ability and only use it when necessary. When Nathan and the government started taking her kind, she went into hiding with her mother. They were on the run up until Sylar became Nathan [but they don't know that] and things started to return to normal. They now live in Memphis, TN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down