FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super heroes!

3 posters

Go down

Super heroes! Empty Super heroes!

Post by Aslanemperor Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Ok. One of my all time favorite RPs was a super hero RP. Now, with unskilled RPers, this can be incredibly boring, but with skilled RP it's one of the greatest settings for an RP. The idea of people having to hide their identity and cope with how people think of them when they learn of that ability. working to save humanity only to be hated because of their differences. Oh, and lets not forget the awesome roll of the Super Villain. It takes a special type of person to RP an effective super villain.
Is anyone else in the mood for such an RP?
Aslanemperor
Aslanemperor
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Super heroes! Empty Re: Super heroes!

Post by Barbarossa Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:31 pm

I think this could go really well. And I'd like to be a part of it if that's cool with you. I don't know which role to go for, but if 'we' could get something like this in the works, I'd be 'down.'

But just one thing. I'm guessing that (If there is more than one hero) the heroes don't know the identities of the other heroes?

Looking forward to a reply. Very Happy
Barbarossa
Barbarossa
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesalon Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:55 pm

I would be interested - We had the beginnings of a good SuperHero RP early on here, but it sadly died - I will watch for the specifics.
Aesalon
Aesalon
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aslanemperor Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:41 pm

So, it was noted to me that it isn't obvious that my RP has already started and I apologize. The link is here: Gene 33

As for the prior question, I'm hoping to have more then one hero, and even multiple victims. As for whether heroes will know one another, that will be up to them. Some heroes very possibly will be public with their identity for the fame and such, others will choose to remain in the shadows to avoid public scrutiny.
Aslanemperor
Aslanemperor
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down