FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All I want for Christmas is a VAMPIRE

Go down

All I want for Christmas is a VAMPIRE Empty All I want for Christmas is a VAMPIRE

Post by Lamenting_Quill Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:54 pm

All I want for Christmas is a VAMPIRE

Setting would be deep in the Louisiana Bayou in the December, about a week before Christmas Eve.
Kiara James, an aspiring opera singer, finds herself horribly lost in the Bayou on her way to spend two weeks with her folks whom retired to the quiet solitude the Bayou offered; Though she foolishly ventured far farther than was intelligent or necessary.
A storm would hit the bayou, not enough to cause fatalities but enough that Kiara would desperately need to seek shelter, especially after her car gets stuck in thick mud.
I am imagining a large mansion built deep into the Bayou, very deep. A place the locals know to stay away from.
I'm thinking Kiara would find her way there and ask for shelter, after her host would decide she was going to stay right where she was.... whether she liked it or not.

Thats all I thought of for now, I thought further details should be discussed between partners.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down