FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Day!

+4
Kalon Ordona II
The Melancholy Spirit
Bird of Hermes
cindrella
8 posters

Go down

Good Day! Empty Good Day!

Post by cindrella Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Greetings everyone, I am so happy to have found an advanced Role Playing site on only my second try. Smile I really enjoy role playing and writing in general, and I just adore being able to make friends who enjoy the same things I do. I like to stay away from arguments and violence, which includes fighting Role Plays but I will join them occasionally since I do have experience in them. My time online will vary and I can't promise to be constantly on, for those of the people I will be role playing with in the future, and I hope I can get along well with everyone here!

Any real invites to role plays works for me, send me as many as you'd like, but I cannot promise I will join every single one sent to me. I have been role playing for nearly three years, fourth year will be this summer, and unless I am stressed or tired I have no issues writing a good 4 paragraphs each post. I like decorative posts with pictures, icons, and everything in between. As for making my own threads I plan to make one in a little while after exploring the site some more and for those reading this I hope you consider joining. Smile

I suppose I am beginning to digress here and maybe not following the point of an introduction much but I was so happy to find this place I suppose containing myself simply was not a simple feat! Ha ha. Well the last thing I'd like to say is I apologize for those I will role play with for the fact I may not know every word used by most here. I am not even older than 16 and so I am not advanced with my vocabulary but I promise to extend it more the longer my stay is here on FOG. Very Happy

I hope we get along and thanks for reading my pretty much pointless introduction!

-- Kat
cindrella
cindrella
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Good Day! Empty Re: Good Day!

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Greetings, cindrella! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in there. (It was nice talking to you in the chat.)

Good Day! 13fe758e06

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

Take a moment to browse our fourms and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Greetings (for the second time) cindrella! See, I told you Hermes was on top of those links. Hehe.

By he way, I'm quite sure there isn't a single person on the forum who knows every single word everyone else uses. ^^
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cindrella Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Ha ha! Good to talk to you both again! Very Happy

Thanks so much for your help, and I hope we can get along well here! ^^
cindrella
cindrella
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:33 pm

You know the word 'vocabulary,' and can spell it correctly. That says plenty about your competency, as far as I'm concerned. ^^

Welcome to the FOG, Cindrella! Your introductions was by no means pointless; never fear. Very Happy I think you'll fit in marvelously. ^^

Welcome again, and if you have any questions I'm sure there'll be plenty around to supply an extra mile of answers, as it were. Have fun! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Good Day! WelcomeToFOG

Though I already greeted you in the chat, I would like to more formally welcome you to Footsteps of Ghosts! Since we talked in the chat, though, I don't have a whole lot left to say here, but I did learn that you're a delightful person who will bring a lot of energy and enthusiasm to the forums; so, I look forward to seeing you around on the site!
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 am

Welcome to FOG, cindrella! I was surprised to learn that you're only 15, because you seem to be quite the talented writer already. I know I said this on someone else's welcome thread, but I've proofread papers for my college peers that are riddled with grammar and word smithing errors, while your intro alone was spot on. And one of the best ways to expand your vocabulary is with experience, which you will find aplenty here. Hope you enjoy your stay (Though it sounds like you already are ^_^)!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Welcome to FoG, Kat.

It's good to see another friendly face who will bring positivity and enthusiasm to even the darker depths of the mists.

Don't worry about not knowing every word a person may use. Dictionaries and thesauri are valuable resources for such moments. As long as you have a desire to learn, everything will be wonderful.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Hello there and welcome to FoG, Kat!

There's no need to worry about your vocabulary or anything of the like. All of us here are striving to improve as we go so while a person may have an extremely extensive vocabulary they may also be working on other areas and skills.

I just realised that Kathryn covered the exact same thing... >.>'

Oh well. Just, have fun, enjoy yourself and all of that!
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down