FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purgatorio [seeking partner]

2 posters

Go down

Purgatorio [seeking partner] Empty Purgatorio [seeking partner]

Post by Eternity Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:41 pm

( - ) <-- this is what I expect from a partner.
( + ) <-- this is what I would really like from a partner.
( ~ ) <-- this is probably showing things I favor in a roleplay.

- Literacy
- Good grammar
- Creativity
- Sense of realism even in fantasy
+ Long posts
+ Challenging roleplayer
+ Male characters (since I prefer playing females)
~ Unique/original storyline
~ Interesting characters; depth, complexes, intriguing twists/flaws, unique traits, etc...
~ Romance (I really like romance, but it's not my first basis. It's something I like later in a roleplay to create drama within a story-line's main flow)
~ Action: Violence, realism, danger, emotion; etc. I want things to be good. Realism even in fantasy; this means that no character can really be dispassionate or constantly nonchalant. I want something interesting. Action surpasses violence too my dearies. Action means ''edge of your seat'', be it by verbal confrontation or an ironic climax, or bla bla bla. Get the picture?

_____________XXX_____________

First off, this rp is going to be sci-fi/paranormal. Thank you and enjoy.

_____________XXX_____________

Have you ever believed that out there, someone is waiting for you to die? But not some mortal enemy, no. Far different. Like an angel, or demon even. A ghoul or ghost who wants to watch time tick down until your time has come?

If you said no, then you must feel quite snug, don't you?

Out there in the world drift spirits called psychopomps, manifesting physical forms as they wait for death to come and call them. They take the lives of those clinging to the edge of both life and death. And for centuries, they have done just that...

But lately, with the growing dissonance of dark emotions, some of the spirits chosen to be psychopomps have been wily and unwise. Now, wandering some parts of the world, are what call themselves Danza Macabras, or Psycabras. These are evolved psychopomps who chose who dies, and file through the weak and emotionally unsettled, reaping for their own pleasures.

What if you were targeted? At a weak point in your life? What would you do? Give into an unjust death by hands far more enigmatic and psychotic than any humans?

Run?

Fight back?

[Story]

The story will occur in the broad and vibrant coastal city of Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. Characters do not have to be from this area, they could've traveled or fled here.

Two people have been targeted by the same Psycabra, one named Azriel who finds that he is fully capable of condemning them both even though they are not at the usual weakness that most need to be at for reaping. He wants to be powerful, and almighty, and these two are the start to that. Having realized that some unnatural force is after them, these two people flee to the beach city of Myrtle Beach; where they are led by some gut feeling that draws them together.

And then what? The will to live must grow stronger than the need to flee and the doubt of ensuing ends.

They must conquer spiritual mortality and fight the unruliness of those who roam Purgatory.

[Other]

Seeking a male.
This is a sci-fi/paranormal/action/drama/horror/romance. I want a little of everything in here.

Any takers?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Purgatorio [seeking partner] Empty Re: Purgatorio [seeking partner]

Post by EmbraceTheMadness Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:44 pm

I am female, but am happy to play a male. Its sounds like fun Very Happy I would love to do it with you. ^_^

EmbraceTheMadness
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Gladly. I'll throw us up an OOC sooner or later.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by EmbraceTheMadness Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:25 am

Sounds good. I am new to this site and way of RPing so be nice to me lol... Just tell me exactly what you want me to do, and I will do it gladly, for example..I don't fully understand character sheets etc, but if you explain it, then should all be fine. Very Happy

EmbraceTheMadness
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down