FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide Me Through the Rubble

Go down

Guide Me Through the Rubble Empty Guide Me Through the Rubble

Post by PuppydogZxZ Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:10 am

The year is 2078, the setting is Iowa. Genetic testing has been taking place around the world for over the past few years. Originally, the new found technology made unborn children much less prone to diseases, and birth defects. Though, as this technology became better quality and easier to preform, parents soon became alerting unnecessary DNA. Such as ideal appearance. As this un-natural tinkering grew in popularity, little time was wasted before communities of these genetically enhanced people were formed.

Those who had un-altered births began to reject this unnecessary procedure. Some claiming it to be unlawful to change the DNA to be 'perfect', a small few were possibly just jealous. The complaints varied. The situation turned into a troublesome issue, and the entire country is prepared to erupt into violence. The current political propositions simply aren't giving the citizens the answers they want.

An agent, (Sunwolf) is sent to investigate this situation. He is to get any necessary information about this matter and give an occasional report back to his designated headquaters about his findings. Having men on the ground collecting information will give the government a much clearer picture.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Height:
Fighting style(s):
Personality:
Strengths: (Mentally and/or physically)
Weaknesses: (Same here)
Equipment:
Bio:
Appearance:
Other: (Optional)
PuppydogZxZ