FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream 1on1?

Go down

Dream 1on1? Empty Dream 1on1?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:03 pm

I was thinking about doing a one on one roleplay that takes place in someones dreams. One of the writers would take this part, and another would act as a mysterious wo/man who... intrudes almost. The intruder can change the dream scape, and has some sort of grudge against the dreaming person.
The entire roleplay would consist only in the dreams. No waking moments would be shown, as that would ruin the point. The intruder just might be someone in waking life.
Does this interest anybody? I think the freedom of settings and character development would make this a very fun RP.... I just need somebody to do it with!
If you are interested, I don't mind if I am the dreamer or the intruder. : ) You can choose. I do have a character prepared for the intruder, though. : )

Back to top Go down

Dream 1on1? Empty Re: Dream 1on1?

Post by Shekinah Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Oh this does sound interesting! So, there are like no boundaries at all? Or do you have some things that you'd surely like to see happening? Or things you absolutely do not want to see happening?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:21 pm

I would prefer for it to be completely open : ) Dreams are quite random - if two people can control the dream world, the setting would shift and mold to the situation. I just wouldn't want any excessive sex or gore. lol I think that is all for flavour, not the nutrients.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 pm

I see, fair enough. Well, if you want me, I'd like to try this, as long as you will forgive me for my English since it isn't my first language Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Oh really? What is? And no problem at all - I would love to have you. Smile Shall you be the dreamer, of the intruder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:46 pm

I'm Dutch, so Dutch is Smile

Hmmm, I think I'll go with the dreamer!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Wonderful! Since you are the dreamer, can you start the roleplay? Name it whatever, lol
And thats really cool, actually. I know some German and bits and pieces of different languages, but I don't think I would ever be able to RP in anything other than English!
I'm excited to start RPing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Wow, even name it? But shouldn't we first create an OOC in which we post our characters? I dunno what my character will be like yet. Otherwise I'm fine with starting the IC.

Oh yeah, I used to know German too, but I believe I kinda suck at it now, hahaha. Last time I had a German class was around 8 years ago Very Happy
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Sure lol if you wish. Post away Smile I'll go after you, again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:09 pm

You know what, I changed my mind. I guess it really doesn't matter who goes first lol here goes:

Name: It changes between Anul and Soul.
Race: Human, caucasian
Appearance: No matter the gender she takes (I'll refer to it as a she), the body is always delicate with fiery red hair and green eyes. She always has long fingers and full lips, and each body is boyish, not well developed in either. The female has very small breasts, the male small shoulders etc.
Personality: Very cruel, she likes to play with her victim like a cat with a mouse, teasing and scaring them. She has a habit of chewing her nails, and tends to get very hung up on that fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:28 am

Oooh, you posted it here. I assumed you'd create an OOC where we can discuss all stuff related to the rp (or anything else) that doesn't belong in the IC (like character sheets) as this is just the interest check spot Smile But I'll create a character as soon as possible.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:34 pm

If you want me to make an OOC, I can lol just say the word

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:38 pm

No... it's not like I want you to, it's just the way it works here as far as I know Razz

You open up a thread in the interested section to see whether or not someone's interested, once people say they are, the GM, you in this case, usually creates an OOC thread in the OOC section in which the GM posts a character skeleton to fill out by everyone who's going to be involved in the rp, after which, when all chars have been made and accepted by the GM, the GM creates an IC thread in the IC section, where the actual rp takes place. The OOC thread is being used for every other stuff that doesn't involve IC stuff.

But I'm fine either way.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Okay then. I'll Go do that right now lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Done : )

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:40 pm

If possible, I'll come up with a char tonight!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content