FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Memories, New Life

Go down

Old Memories, New Life Empty Old Memories, New Life

Post by Daandae Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:07 am

Hello everyone and thank you for the opportunity to get to know a few very talented souls. Many years ago I wrote a story with a very close friend of mine all the while pretending I was a very different person... a quiet, mature young man. (I am quite the opposite I assure you) I came to truth with this friend and though I lost all opportunity to write with her, the character is forever embedded into the depths of my creative soul.

My character was a dark, passionate yet tortured soul, a lord upon vampires (Not the Twilight twinklers mind you). He was a powerful being, very "Ricean" in design and I would love to see him resurrected from the ashes with new blood.
I'd be looking for an individual who's not comparing a Vampire with the Cullen family, I will be playing a male so I'm looking for someone who is comfortable with playing a character that aspires into a love interest. I love a challenge but also the plot development and adventures that could quite possibly last years as the original story did. Thank you so much for your time and I hope I get to know all of you out there.
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.lovelyshinigami.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Old Memories, New Life Empty Re: Old Memories, New Life

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:21 am

[Peeks into the thread.] Urm, hello there! I would just like to express my interest in doing this role-play with you. I've been looking for something to jump into since I joined last week, and the character that you mention certainly piques my interest. Your voice alludes to tremendous writing talent, as well, which is a quality that I really appreciate in my role-playing partners. So, I would love to take on this project with you, if you'll have me! ^^

I should note that I'll be a bit busy with finals this coming week, though, so I may not be able to do anything of import in the meantime. But I'll be ready to go afterward! I hope this won't inconvenience you too much, but if you think it will, I understand and will gladly step aside.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:35 am

I would love to introduce you to this character... in fact, I'd be very interested to learn what you may picture him to be like. His name is Jenner De'Marcus but he is known throughout the land as Hellshadow. He sits atop a city in a dark mansion passed down through many generations of powerful De'Marcus family members. He is fairly tall, slender but muscular, has long straight dark hair, and piercing violet eyes that have seen the blood of many "wretched" or weak individuals.... many he considered did not deserve to live. Deep within, he yearns for love....someone who can see past 300 years of darkness that he would give up for simple understanding.

I will have no trouble allowing you all the time you need, living at home with my parents puts some restriction on my time... so I understand "life"
I'd love to get started as soon as you're able!
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.lovelyshinigami.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down